Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | How's the icon above you?
1 2 3
This game is pretty simple:

Some of us spend a bit of time and treasure to get our dragon icons looking just the way we like. Tell the person above you what you think about their icon, and get a compliment in return!

A few simple rules:

1. Ping the person above you, so they know they've been responded to.
2. You're welcome to post more than once.
3. Try not to be negative. It's uncalled for. Friendly and respectful critiques are fine, but don't push it into bullying territory.
4. Respect the fact that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. No style is "wrong".
5. Try to avoid one liners like "cool" or "nice". Tell them what you think.
6. Feel free to explain what you were going for in your post, if you feel the need.
7. No posting without rating the above user.

**The icon I'm referring to is the one above your username, in case there was any confusion. C:
This game is pretty simple:

Some of us spend a bit of time and treasure to get our dragon icons looking just the way we like. Tell the person above you what you think about their icon, and get a compliment in return!

A few simple rules:

1. Ping the person above you, so they know they've been responded to.
2. You're welcome to post more than once.
3. Try not to be negative. It's uncalled for. Friendly and respectful critiques are fine, but don't push it into bullying territory.
4. Respect the fact that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. No style is "wrong".
5. Try to avoid one liners like "cool" or "nice". Tell them what you think.
6. Feel free to explain what you were going for in your post, if you feel the need.
7. No posting without rating the above user.

**The icon I'm referring to is the one above your username, in case there was any confusion. C:
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif
@GLight I love your icon. I love nocs so much. I actually think it frames really well with the way the crown sits over her head, plus the shadow symbol over her cheek. I really love that purple color with the seafoam and I normally hate seafoam. You've sold me on it though. Gorgeous.

I don't know what you were looking for, so I just tried anyway!
@GLight I love your icon. I love nocs so much. I actually think it frames really well with the way the crown sits over her head, plus the shadow symbol over her cheek. I really love that purple color with the seafoam and I normally hate seafoam. You've sold me on it though. Gorgeous.

I don't know what you were looking for, so I just tried anyway!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@Trixillia : Aww, thank you! ; v ; I love her so much! If you want, I can ping you when she has her babies again. They're almost always clones. C:

I really love how fierce the wolf pelt looks on faes! The curl in the neck makes it look ready to strike, and the eyes are perfect. Reminds me of Red Riding hood. ' u '
@Trixillia : Aww, thank you! ; v ; I love her so much! If you want, I can ping you when she has her babies again. They're almost always clones. C:

I really love how fierce the wolf pelt looks on faes! The curl in the neck makes it look ready to strike, and the eyes are perfect. Reminds me of Red Riding hood. ' u '
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif
@GLight Yes please! That'd be great! And red riding hood is my all time fav, I admit. :) Thank you!
@GLight Yes please! That'd be great! And red riding hood is my all time fav, I admit. :) Thank you!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@GLight Nice dragon! My three favorite colors are black, green, and purple.
@GLight Nice dragon! My three favorite colors are black, green, and purple.
XHxgasI.gif
Nvm you posted before me .-.
Nvm you posted before me .-.
XHxgasI.gif
@PwnSerum
It's interesting the way his primary contrasts against his eye color. It gives him a very distinct look.
@PwnSerum
It's interesting the way his primary contrasts against his eye color. It gives him a very distinct look.
@Mountainfall
I'm usually a bit creeped out by the necks of female faes, but with the dark Okapi against the seafoam primary that's hardly noticable here. :)
Plus, I think the hat and the bandage make an interesting combination!
@Mountainfall
I'm usually a bit creeped out by the necks of female faes, but with the dark Okapi against the seafoam primary that's hardly noticable here. :)
Plus, I think the hat and the bandage make an interesting combination!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders
I really love the colors of your spiral ^-^
the yellow and green go really well together.
I also love how the item is the same color as the dragons eyes ^-^
@Foxofwonders
I really love the colors of your spiral ^-^
the yellow and green go really well together.
I also love how the item is the same color as the dragons eyes ^-^
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@nolly999

I love the way Male Imperials look as icons; lovely. The use of red and green, opposing colors on the color wheel, attracts the eye in a pleasant way.
@nolly999

I love the way Male Imperials look as icons; lovely. The use of red and green, opposing colors on the color wheel, attracts the eye in a pleasant way.
I'll put something here eventually.
1 2 3