Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 50k Give and Get!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 4127 4128
@cheynei I have just the thing.... [item=Masquerade Duds]
@cheynei

I have just the thing....

Masquerade Duds
Oops, not fast enough, pardon my ping cheynei. Hmmm @Devilbaby How does a [item=Woodland Turkey] sound?
Oops, not fast enough, pardon my ping cheynei.

Hmmm @Devilbaby

How does a Woodland Turkey sound?
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
@sraben Already got one of these, so I'll pass it on :3 [item=Maren Warrior Crate][skin=8965]
@sraben

Already got one of these, so I'll pass it on :3

Maren Warrior Crate

tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif She/Her

tumblr_inline_mtig8mgohr1roozkr.gif +3 FRT
________s1wegcP.png ________WMCEgD8.png
claim ouo @Cielka I see that you hoard some of this stuffff~ [item=Winterbelle][item=White Squirrel][item=Satin Mouse] &&& [item=Peridot Flourish Eye piece][item=Burnished Filigree Breastplate]
claim ouo

@Cielka
I see that you hoard some of this stuffff~
Winterbelle White Squirrel Satin Mouse
&&&
Peridot Flourish Eye Piece Burnished Filigree Breastplate
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
[center]Claim for @Clavicado [item=dusk jadevine] [img]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/a/ad/StarseersEmblem.png/revision/latest?cb=20140225005814.jpg[/img] [item=dusk jadevine] [item=inkwell tail feathers] [skin=8959] [item=inkwell tail feathers] [/center]
Claim for @Clavicado

Dusk Jadevine latest?cb=20140225005814.jpg Dusk Jadevine
Inkwell Tail Feathers Inkwell Tail Feathers
bwuGGyS.png
@Lullaby So I see you like to collect Coryfish... [item=corycat] x26 Also some sskkiinnnss [skin=8404] [skin=4665]
@Lullaby

So I see you like to collect Coryfish...

Corycat x26

Also some sskkiinnnss

dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
[center]@Anguish Enjoy some silks! And a turkey because turkeys are great [quote][item=celadon wing silks] [item=golden leg silks] [item=woodland turkey][/quote][/center]
@Anguish Enjoy some silks! And a turkey because turkeys are great
Quote:
Celadon Wing Silks Golden Leg Silks Woodland Turkey
x4VFpHN.png
@Riko [item=Sky Blue Wing Silks][item=Sky Blue Wing Silks][item=Sky Blue Wing Silks] @yamiaainferno The claiming is because this topic is travelling fairly fast, and people are getting ninja'd.
@Riko
Sky Blue Wing Silks Sky Blue Wing Silks Sky Blue Wing Silks

@yamiaainferno
The claiming is because this topic is travelling fairly fast, and people are getting ninja'd.
[s]((um...i don't understand this claiming thing. do i send a gift to the person ahead of me or to the last person who actually sent something..))[/s] [s]DERP MOMENT OVER, I FIGURED IT OUT. CLAIM[/s] @msjanny I hope this is okay! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/8402.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/574.png[/img] x20
((um...i don't understand this claiming thing. do i send a gift to the person ahead of me or to the last person who actually sent something..))

DERP MOMENT OVER, I FIGURED IT OUT.

CLAIM

@msjanny I hope this is okay!

8402.png
574.png x20
lV6Xg7H.pngzLkz96j.pngzfA4H2P.pngqYepgzl.pngBcNALov.pngYA0Ytf0.png
((Don't send anything to me!
@yamiaainferno
Claiming is because this thread moves so fast! You end up pinging the wrong person, and that'll annoy people.))
((Don't send anything to me!
@yamiaainferno
Claiming is because this thread moves so fast! You end up pinging the wrong person, and that'll annoy people.))
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 4127 4128