Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Describe the flight above you!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@calibri

Hyper, extroverted, friendly, and eccentric, Wind is full of all kinds and seems to be one of the most friendly Flights. Wind likes bright colored dragons and seems to have a vaguely Oriental theme going on.

I'm in Water.
@calibri

Hyper, extroverted, friendly, and eccentric, Wind is full of all kinds and seems to be one of the most friendly Flights. Wind likes bright colored dragons and seems to have a vaguely Oriental theme going on.

I'm in Water.
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Thorbjorn

Water: the most enigmatic flight. "Where did they come from," dragons ask when a Watery prophet appears, "and where did they go? Where did he come from, Water-eyed Joe?"

All silliness aside, the Water flight is pretty mysterious; they rarely venture out of their flight forums, and when they do it's to wow us all with their amazing art, be it visual or written-- and then vanish again like the morning mist.

Come on, don't be cold-hearted-- gimme some Ice rep!
@Thorbjorn

Water: the most enigmatic flight. "Where did they come from," dragons ask when a Watery prophet appears, "and where did they go? Where did he come from, Water-eyed Joe?"

All silliness aside, the Water flight is pretty mysterious; they rarely venture out of their flight forums, and when they do it's to wow us all with their amazing art, be it visual or written-- and then vanish again like the morning mist.

Come on, don't be cold-hearted-- gimme some Ice rep!
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
@Loquaciousky Members of the Ice Flight are calm, cool and collected (lolwut I'm so original XD) and are sweet, kind, and cute little snowflakes :3

I'm Arcane
@Loquaciousky Members of the Ice Flight are calm, cool and collected (lolwut I'm so original XD) and are sweet, kind, and cute little snowflakes :3

I'm Arcane
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
@SamIAmLuvDov

We're a pile of nerds and if you're in Shatterspell we're nerds that blow things up.

I'm Arcane.
@SamIAmLuvDov

We're a pile of nerds and if you're in Shatterspell we're nerds that blow things up.

I'm Arcane.
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@SoullessARMY

Dreamy nerds who will probably cause another apocalypse and kill us all tbh

I'm Light and Proud

@SoullessARMY

Dreamy nerds who will probably cause another apocalypse and kill us all tbh

I'm Light and Proud

NXwxhXo.png
@Hiss

Satanic Cult With an UwU Sparkly Aesthetic ... Also Punches Every1 Else @ Dom (probably bc they get hydra-zombie monsters by default the lucky heckers...)

I am a Fire Birb!
@Hiss

Satanic Cult With an UwU Sparkly Aesthetic ... Also Punches Every1 Else @ Dom (probably bc they get hydra-zombie monsters by default the lucky heckers...)

I am a Fire Birb!
@Zelebirbo

I'd say you're a real warm flight. Sometimes you guys sometimes get real fired up.

I'm not sorry

I'm Arcane~ :3
@Zelebirbo

I'd say you're a real warm flight. Sometimes you guys sometimes get real fired up.

I'm not sorry

I'm Arcane~ :3
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@SoullessARMY
Likes puns and other funnies.

I'm Fire
@SoullessARMY
Likes puns and other funnies.

I'm Fire
@blueandsilver

A bunch of blacksmiths who are always staring at fire so they should be blind :) ( Fire is pretty cool )

I am in Shadow
@blueandsilver

A bunch of blacksmiths who are always staring at fire so they should be blind :) ( Fire is pretty cool )

I am in Shadow
nc2b4dJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6