Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Describe the flight above you!
1 2 3 4 5 6
The flight that will rule us all d:<

Shadow
The flight that will rule us all d:<

Shadow
Banned.
The flight hiding in the dark, snickering behind a seat rigged with a hidden Whoopie Cushion...

I'm Arcane.
The flight hiding in the dark, snickering behind a seat rigged with a hidden Whoopie Cushion...

I'm Arcane.
XsyYMAb.pngTiSXpPl.pngXsyYMAb.png
the crazy ones giggling over bad Arcanist jokes who won't give our Winddaddy back

I'm Wind c:
the crazy ones giggling over bad Arcanist jokes who won't give our Winddaddy back

I'm Wind c:
The flight that is probably the nicest people out there!
(Even if they're quite hyper... ^-^")

I'm Shadow!
The flight that is probably the nicest people out there!
(Even if they're quite hyper... ^-^")

I'm Shadow!
ImLwTCX.pngGSbB5tl.gifMmBygYl.gifE0IOY4y.gifImLwTCX.png
The calm, mysterious ones who prefer night over day... Since it makes it easier to set up pranks.

I'm light
The calm, mysterious ones who prefer night over day... Since it makes it easier to set up pranks.

I'm light
The splendid light-infused ones who watch over the rest of the flights, from their high skies.

I'm ice.
The splendid light-infused ones who watch over the rest of the flights, from their high skies.

I'm ice.
The cold flight (I'm sorry) The beautiful, chilly ones, who's deity is embarrassed by Tundras, if I remember correctly,

I'm Plague.
The cold flight (I'm sorry) The beautiful, chilly ones, who's deity is embarrassed by Tundras, if I remember correctly,

I'm Plague.
tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.pngdratini.gifLL2jqUF.pngleafeon.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
The plague flight that seems deadly and pretty cool. I had second thoughts on wanting to join this flight.

Wind flight here~
The plague flight that seems deadly and pretty cool. I had second thoughts on wanting to join this flight.

Wind flight here~
The wind flight seems quite carefree, but not really in the calm and carefree way. Oh, they ARE lovely, just, someone needs to figure out how to siphon energy...

I am but a humble LIGHTNING.
The wind flight seems quite carefree, but not really in the calm and carefree way. Oh, they ARE lovely, just, someone needs to figure out how to siphon energy...

I am but a humble LIGHTNING.
Lightning is super on-point...probably because your papa is a BOSS. Also lightning is super sharp and quick, and u guys are really cool in general...and lightning eyes aaahhhh

I'm Shadow yipee
Lightning is super on-point...probably because your papa is a BOSS. Also lightning is super sharp and quick, and u guys are really cool in general...and lightning eyes aaahhhh

I'm Shadow yipee
My nam is, ( u dont need to remember) Guanglai Kangyi, age 15,
1 2 3 4 5 6