Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Describe the flight above you!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Nature dragons are very motherly, always taking care of someone uwu

Wind~
Nature dragons are very motherly, always taking care of someone uwu

Wind~
z3g.png
Wind Flighters just go with the flow, but you shouldn't mess with them, a tornado isn't very forgiving.

I'm Fire
Wind Flighters just go with the flow, but you shouldn't mess with them, a tornado isn't very forgiving.

I'm Fire
Fire cannot kill a dragon. The fire flight will someday rule Westeros!
(Sorry, I had to. :P)

I'm lightning!
Fire cannot kill a dragon. The fire flight will someday rule Westeros!
(Sorry, I had to. :P)

I'm lightning!
PJb908Z.png
Lightning is extremely hardworking and orderly.

I'm plague.
Lightning is extremely hardworking and orderly.

I'm plague.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
Plague flight isn't , in fact , evil at all. For the most part, that is.
(i was in plague flight before i switched. ;0)

I'm in Light!
Plague flight isn't , in fact , evil at all. For the most part, that is.
(i was in plague flight before i switched. ;0)

I'm in Light!
Despite light constantly insisting they are good and pure, there is more evil in their pinkie finger than there is in shadow. :D Light pretends to be pure and innocent, but it spawned some of the most evil characters in my lair XD

I'm Arcane (this should be easy)
Despite light constantly insisting they are good and pure, there is more evil in their pinkie finger than there is in shadow. :D Light pretends to be pure and innocent, but it spawned some of the most evil characters in my lair XD

I'm Arcane (this should be easy)
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
You are the dreamers. You are the ones that follow and pursue your most wildest dreams. I myself admired this and almost choose Arcane over my current flight.

I am in the water flight.
You are the dreamers. You are the ones that follow and pursue your most wildest dreams. I myself admired this and almost choose Arcane over my current flight.

I am in the water flight.
Can I have your Ice Cream Cone?
Arcane are a bunch of magic nerds who stargaze a lot and keep accidentally destroying things, sometimes the entire world. Don't stand near the lab when the grimoires are open, just don't.

Oops, ninja'd. Water members are mysterious and are sort of like Tolkien's elves, in that if you go to them for counsel they will say both yes and no. But all they know lots of stuff so they're cool.

(I'm also Arcane)
Arcane are a bunch of magic nerds who stargaze a lot and keep accidentally destroying things, sometimes the entire world. Don't stand near the lab when the grimoires are open, just don't.

Oops, ninja'd. Water members are mysterious and are sort of like Tolkien's elves, in that if you go to them for counsel they will say both yes and no. But all they know lots of stuff so they're cool.

(I'm also Arcane)
4h486r.jpgr5CjlMV.gif sig (c) Apotheocrisy
SPACE. Arcane flight talks a lot about space and how their dad generally breaks anything and everything. Which are two very interesting things.
(I almost switched to Arcane instead of Light HHhhH)

To switch things up, Do something for my sister , purplepuppys , home flight of Ice!
SPACE. Arcane flight talks a lot about space and how their dad generally breaks anything and everything. Which are two very interesting things.
(I almost switched to Arcane instead of Light HHhhH)

To switch things up, Do something for my sister , purplepuppys , home flight of Ice!
Ice seems like the loner flight, isolating themselves from everyone with their cold, harsh wasteland
I'm Shadow!
Ice seems like the loner flight, isolating themselves from everyone with their cold, harsh wasteland
I'm Shadow!
dhexHUp.gif
mX6TeTF.png

Starry fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png She/Her fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png Ace

8YmGCOD.png
3TXtMcG.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6