Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Plaguebringer's Mutation Soup
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 218 219
@PlagueDoctorQ
Your soul is somehow tugged out of and away from your body by an invisible force.

I put in a moon rock.
@PlagueDoctorQ
Your soul is somehow tugged out of and away from your body by an invisible force.

I put in a moon rock.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
@FlareTheDragon
You get sucked into the observatory, where the deities are having a wild party. And Arcanist thinks it’s your turn to ride the mechanical moon.

I throw an Advil into the soup.
@FlareTheDragon
You get sucked into the observatory, where the deities are having a wild party. And Arcanist thinks it’s your turn to ride the mechanical moon.

I throw an Advil into the soup.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@LoversMasque You gain the ability to get rid of headaches on command! With the side effect of thinned blood.

I throw in dropped my croissant!
@LoversMasque You gain the ability to get rid of headaches on command! With the side effect of thinned blood.

I throw in dropped my croissant!
They/Them-FR+2
Artist/Animator/Chemist
You can call me Doc if that nickname hasn’t already been taken

Please tell me if my Signature isn’t Colorblind friendly!
@PlagueDoctorQ You become all twisted up. You cannot straighten it out. And it hurts because humans aren't supposed to bend that way. I shove in this monstrosity that I just designed: [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/06f9/th/pre/i/2018/230/8/1/ophidiophobia_by_lialaokami-dckiljt.png[/img]
@PlagueDoctorQ
You become all twisted up. You cannot straighten it out. And it hurts because humans aren't supposed to bend that way.

I shove in this monstrosity that I just designed:
ophidiophobia_by_lialaokami-dckiljt.png
It/he 2a426f82-8225-11e7-b745-ff85aed113f5.gifc9938380-821f-11e7-8f2c-ff85aed113f5.gif
@Skeledra
You now have something similar to multi-gaze, except the extra eyes are only on your face. You also now have a snake for a tongue and one for a tail. dont ask okay?

I put in a spider.
@Skeledra
You now have something similar to multi-gaze, except the extra eyes are only on your face. You also now have a snake for a tongue and one for a tail. dont ask okay?

I put in a spider.
@FlareTheDragon
You've gained a subtly unsettling aura that makes most people want to smack you or run away screaming the second they see you, including your friends and family. On the plus side, this makes it almost impossible for you to work in retail, so you don't have to put up with hellish customers!

I throw in some Fullmetal Alchemist manga.
@FlareTheDragon
You've gained a subtly unsettling aura that makes most people want to smack you or run away screaming the second they see you, including your friends and family. On the plus side, this makes it almost impossible for you to work in retail, so you don't have to put up with hellish customers!

I throw in some Fullmetal Alchemist manga.
vanitasbannerver2.jpg
@malakaii
You now have the Capsule gene. What's in your capsule? You're not willing to find out at the moment.

I toss in a potion of levitation and a potion of slow falling.
@malakaii
You now have the Capsule gene. What's in your capsule? You're not willing to find out at the moment.

I toss in a potion of levitation and a potion of slow falling.
@FlareTheDragon
You can now levitate up as fast as you want, but floating down will take forever.

I throw in a random robot.
@FlareTheDragon
You can now levitate up as fast as you want, but floating down will take forever.

I throw in a random robot.
3359079.gif3359080.gifJA8qUrr.png
@Gyroiakerna
Everytime you touch water you feel a little shock!

I throw in a horse saddle
@Gyroiakerna
Everytime you touch water you feel a little shock!

I throw in a horse saddle
yellow_flower_aes.png yellow_lemon_aes.png yellow_lightning_aes.png
@evaxcheyenne
There's now a saddle stuck to your back. Anyone who decides to sit on it will find that a strange force is keeping them on the saddle until they decide to get off.

I put in a spider.
(Please don't give me the same result I got last time, I want to keep things at least a little bit interesting!)
@evaxcheyenne
There's now a saddle stuck to your back. Anyone who decides to sit on it will find that a strange force is keeping them on the saddle until they decide to get off.

I put in a spider.
(Please don't give me the same result I got last time, I want to keep things at least a little bit interesting!)
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 218 219