Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Plaguebringer's Mutation Soup
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 218 219
@decayofoblivion

You are now able to meet those impossibly unrealistic body ideals! In other words, you get yaoi hands. Really large yaoi hands

I throw in a duck
@decayofoblivion

You are now able to meet those impossibly unrealistic body ideals! In other words, you get yaoi hands. Really large yaoi hands

I throw in a duck
ZNhRsiG.png
Be it a breeze, gust, or typhoon.

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

census_recordbreaker_banner_by_scr1ptkitty-d8dhx4u.png
Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
Take joy in the Windy things.
@Tanagerie
You obtained the capability to summon ducks whenever there's the letter 'd' in any word. o_o;;;

I happily throw in my Coke. >w<
For the plaguemother!
@Tanagerie
You obtained the capability to summon ducks whenever there's the letter 'd' in any word. o_o;;;

I happily throw in my Coke. >w<
For the plaguemother!
@Illrathuleon You sweat Coke. Constantly. It will not stop. You haven't slept in 3 days. You can't remember what being dry is like.

I throw in a plastic coathanger.
@Illrathuleon You sweat Coke. Constantly. It will not stop. You haven't slept in 3 days. You can't remember what being dry is like.

I throw in a plastic coathanger.
tMGni6J.pnglyNYdw8.pngtMGni6J.png
@someKindOfGenius
Every article of clothing you own now smells like really gross factory plastic. Forever. It will not go away. There is no salvation.

I throw in a vintage my little pony.
@someKindOfGenius
Every article of clothing you own now smells like really gross factory plastic. Forever. It will not go away. There is no salvation.

I throw in a vintage my little pony.
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
@ReginaSuperbia
Now no matter what you do everyone you talk to sounds like the original my little pony series voice actors. This makes it very hard to take anyone seriously.

I throw in a book
@ReginaSuperbia
Now no matter what you do everyone you talk to sounds like the original my little pony series voice actors. This makes it very hard to take anyone seriously.

I throw in a book
@hugsstopsigns

You can read an entire book just by touching it, but the order of words are all scrambled up if you do.

I throw in a flower.
@hugsstopsigns

You can read an entire book just by touching it, but the order of words are all scrambled up if you do.

I throw in a flower.
ZNhRsiG.png
Be it a breeze, gust, or typhoon.

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

census_recordbreaker_banner_by_scr1ptkitty-d8dhx4u.png
Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
Take joy in the Windy things.
@Tanagerie You gain the ability to talk to flowers, but only flowers. Anything else that tries to communicate with you sounds like muffled screeching. Your days are filled with boredom as the only thing you hear are your windowsill tulips talk about how nice the weather is and how fulfilling it is to live the life of a windowsill plant.

I throw in my cat!
@Tanagerie You gain the ability to talk to flowers, but only flowers. Anything else that tries to communicate with you sounds like muffled screeching. Your days are filled with boredom as the only thing you hear are your windowsill tulips talk about how nice the weather is and how fulfilling it is to live the life of a windowsill plant.

I throw in my cat!
ZrjI0Fj.png
@Syncopatles
You gain the ability to morph into said cat, but only once a month and for that entire month!

I throw in my headphones!
@Syncopatles
You gain the ability to morph into said cat, but only once a month and for that entire month!

I throw in my headphones!
dhexHUp.gif
mX6TeTF.png

Starry fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png She/Her fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png Ace

8YmGCOD.png
3TXtMcG.gif
You constantly hear music in your head.

I throw in cat ears!
You constantly hear music in your head.

I throw in cat ears!
A5U9oec.pngygTtFjf.pngi7oB0Al.png
niA7zhG.png
You can all the things that a cat hears.

I add a gas mask to the soup.
You can all the things that a cat hears.

I add a gas mask to the soup.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 218 219