Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Eat It or Leave It
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1006 1007
@VVolfspirit hmmm. I think I'll pass - but! I have had sour cream and onion flavored crickets before~

Pesto chicken pizza? aka what I just ate for dinner~
@VVolfspirit hmmm. I think I'll pass - but! I have had sour cream and onion flavored crickets before~

Pesto chicken pizza? aka what I just ate for dinner~
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
@OceanEyesofJune
Hm, I think I would try it :) sounds delicious!

Uhm, what about Bratwurst and Sauerkraut? aka the most german food you'll find?
@OceanEyesofJune
Hm, I think I would try it :) sounds delicious!

Uhm, what about Bratwurst and Sauerkraut? aka the most german food you'll find?
@Amynelly
Brats and sauerkraut were actually what I had for dinner the other night, so obviously I'd eat it :P

How about Rocky Mountain oysters?
@Amynelly
Brats and sauerkraut were actually what I had for dinner the other night, so obviously I'd eat it :P

How about Rocky Mountain oysters?
aJyYWw6.png
@Heliolisk
I just googled what it was and I think I might have been scarred for life
No. Never in a million years ;-;

How about... Smalahove?
For your own safety, do not Google it. I am being serious
@Heliolisk
I just googled what it was and I think I might have been scarred for life
No. Never in a million years ;-;

How about... Smalahove?
For your own safety, do not Google it. I am being serious
> FR +9
> She/her
> ESFP-T
@Piratepandas

As I use to say, all food must be tried...so yeah, I will eat that Smalahove even if it kills me! (and I did google it...funny experience)

So what about risalamande? Go ahead, google it! It's an awesome dish :D
@Piratepandas

As I use to say, all food must be tried...so yeah, I will eat that Smalahove even if it kills me! (and I did google it...funny experience)

So what about risalamande? Go ahead, google it! It's an awesome dish :D
50lm6f.jpg
+ 9 hours server time
@FieryIskierka

Sounds pretty good. I'd eat it.

What about strawberry shortcake? A classic.
@FieryIskierka

Sounds pretty good. I'd eat it.

What about strawberry shortcake? A classic.
@Flareth
Eat it! As long as it doesn't have actual strawberries on the top of it (I hate strawberries, only the actual fruit itself.)

What about... blue cheese? for some reason I love it
@Flareth
Eat it! As long as it doesn't have actual strawberries on the top of it (I hate strawberries, only the actual fruit itself.)

What about... blue cheese? for some reason I love it

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
@NSilverLove
Eat it! I especially love mixing it with ground beef to make hamburgers, and the cheese melts right into the meat when you cook them. So good. Now I wish I had some. :c

What about fried calamari?
@NSilverLove
Eat it! I especially love mixing it with ground beef to make hamburgers, and the cheese melts right into the meat when you cook them. So good. Now I wish I had some. :c

What about fried calamari?
JViYfKK.png
@Villainess - Eat it!
Especially covered in batter and deep fried....

As I'm Scottish, I feel mine sould be:
Haggis?
@Villainess - Eat it!
Especially covered in batter and deep fried....

As I'm Scottish, I feel mine sould be:
Haggis?
@Suraya - Leave it, definitely leave it (to save everyone else trouble, Haggis is sheep pluck (which is the heart, liver, and lungs), minced with onions, spices, oatmeal, and other things, then usually simmered in the SHEEP'S STOMACH)... poor sheep

Here's a definite Eat - KFC Fried chicken with a buttery biscuit, macaroni, and potato wedges...

EDIT - I just re-read the article, and it says most use sausage casings today rather than the stomach, but it's still a LEAVE for me...
@Suraya - Leave it, definitely leave it (to save everyone else trouble, Haggis is sheep pluck (which is the heart, liver, and lungs), minced with onions, spices, oatmeal, and other things, then usually simmered in the SHEEP'S STOMACH)... poor sheep

Here's a definite Eat - KFC Fried chicken with a buttery biscuit, macaroni, and potato wedges...

EDIT - I just re-read the article, and it says most use sausage casings today rather than the stomach, but it's still a LEAVE for me...
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Credit to banner goes to seepratintti
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1006 1007