Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 1000 ways to get banned from a pet store
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
nice one @dragonclawz
squeak the squeaky toys all through the aisles
nice one @dragonclawz
squeak the squeaky toys all through the aisles
Try to teach The Imperial March to the parakeets.
Try to teach The Imperial March to the parakeets.
15: Make large dog sounds and eat all the pet food.
15: Make large dog sounds and eat all the pet food.
GfdOpRB.png
FRT+3 EST
Leviathan He/Him
Wasteland Radio Hatchery
ICG6XZr.png
GfdOpRB.png
@morningstar1

That happened to me too. They were selling beardies and on the list of insects you could feed them there were FIREFLIES. They're toxic to them! I called the manager and said he couldn't feed the beardies this but he kicked me out o.o
@morningstar1

That happened to me too. They were selling beardies and on the list of insects you could feed them there were FIREFLIES. They're toxic to them! I called the manager and said he couldn't feed the beardies this but he kicked me out o.o
H2dlgsE.jpg
@TheDragonWithinU

they moaned at me because I had complained about their poor care before (lack of stats for heat sources for reptiles and selling unweaned rodents), and at this point I pointed out several of the snakes didn't have any water, which the ***** I mean woman refused to top it up (even though I was the only customer at the time) and said that they top them up at night but they dry out due to the heat. She got angry when I suggested the obvious 'use deeper water bowls' (they used really rubbish ones you couldn't fit more than like a CM of water in) XD
-luckly though they got such a bad reputation, no one brought pets from them and now they no longer sell live animals just products.

(sorry for depressing the fun game)

16: let loose wild pigeons into the store!
@TheDragonWithinU

they moaned at me because I had complained about their poor care before (lack of stats for heat sources for reptiles and selling unweaned rodents), and at this point I pointed out several of the snakes didn't have any water, which the ***** I mean woman refused to top it up (even though I was the only customer at the time) and said that they top them up at night but they dry out due to the heat. She got angry when I suggested the obvious 'use deeper water bowls' (they used really rubbish ones you couldn't fit more than like a CM of water in) XD
-luckly though they got such a bad reputation, no one brought pets from them and now they no longer sell live animals just products.

(sorry for depressing the fun game)

16: let loose wild pigeons into the store!
insert funny joke here
Dress up as an animal of your choice and try to communicate with a related animal through dance.
Dress up as an animal of your choice and try to communicate with a related animal through dance.
gbux.png
18. Dress up like a dog and run round to all the customers, begging for treats.
18. Dress up like a dog and run round to all the customers, begging for treats.
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

Free all the snakes, declaring yourself the snake queen in the process.
Free all the snakes, declaring yourself the snake queen in the process.
20. Stand by the dogs up for adoption wearing a suit made of bacon
20. Stand by the dogs up for adoption wearing a suit made of bacon
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
Gallop into the store on your Clydesdale stallion because the parking lot wasn't good enough for your pretty
Gallop into the store on your Clydesdale stallion because the parking lot wasn't good enough for your pretty
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52