Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 1000 ways to get banned from a pet store
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
it says it right in the title simply just post ways to get banned from a pet store
1.open the cages to the reptiles
it says it right in the title simply just post ways to get banned from a pet store
1.open the cages to the reptiles
2.Bring your own army of bunnies and declare war in the shop's bunnies for sale.
2.Bring your own army of bunnies and declare war in the shop's bunnies for sale.
m59NfS2.png
Ask people how long the bird seeds take to grow?
Ask people how long the bird seeds take to grow?
tumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png If you are tagging me take note there are 2 r's in my name.
4. Bring in a crazy dog that then tries to eat the manager (this actually happened when i worked at a pet store, and they were banned lol =)
4. Bring in a crazy dog that then tries to eat the manager (this actually happened when i worked at a pet store, and they were banned lol =)
5. Give a firefly to a beardie

P.S. NEVER give fireflies to bearded dragons
5. Give a firefly to a beardie

P.S. NEVER give fireflies to bearded dragons
H2dlgsE.jpg
6: Throw petfood everywhere
6: Throw petfood everywhere
VRqNR3y.png
7: get kicked out because you tell the staff they are not caring for their animals correctly.(this happened to me.)
7: get kicked out because you tell the staff they are not caring for their animals correctly.(this happened to me.)
insert funny joke here
8: Free every animal, then tie up the manager/people and costumers and accuse then of illegally testing animals :P

9: Teach the parrots every swear word you know.
8: Free every animal, then tie up the manager/people and costumers and accuse then of illegally testing animals :P

9: Teach the parrots every swear word you know.
LizRosethorn-Elain.gif
10: Buy all of the cats, then steal all the cat food the shop has. How else are you going to look after all them cuties?
10: Buy all of the cats, then steal all the cat food the shop has. How else are you going to look after all them cuties?
LKzi7uW.png
Stare thoughtfully at the pet of your choice. When a staff member asks if they can help you, ask if they know any good recipes for it.
Stare thoughtfully at the pet of your choice. When a staff member asks if they can help you, ask if they know any good recipes for it.
tumblr_nf7g2wCqHg1tjvrspo1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52