Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Stormcatcher's Vending Machine!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 208 209
@Mynty
Out comes a cube. No one's exactly sure what it does, but it looks futuristic. It's a future cube?

I insert one red rose.
@Mynty
Out comes a cube. No one's exactly sure what it does, but it looks futuristic. It's a future cube?

I insert one red rose.
Oh, so that's what the button does...
FRFlightPrideBannerIce_zpsccaa10dc.png
banner by Neondragon
@SomeoneOrNot

out comes a caterpillar! It's eaten the rose you put into the machine. Oh well it makes a yummy snack.

*inserts a stone tablet*
@SomeoneOrNot

out comes a caterpillar! It's eaten the rose you put into the machine. Oh well it makes a yummy snack.

*inserts a stone tablet*
insert funny joke here
@morningstar

Out pops a familiar. How long has that been in there? It's still alive, you decide to adopt it.

I insert a potato
@morningstar

Out pops a familiar. How long has that been in there? It's still alive, you decide to adopt it.

I insert a potato
fKJwbdW.png
@Mynty

A small child rolls out of the vending machine. He has the potato in hand and a bruise on his forehead. He doesn't seem very happy with you, and walks away without a word. You're probably never going to see that potato again.

I insert the world's smallest violin.
@Mynty

A small child rolls out of the vending machine. He has the potato in hand and a bruise on his forehead. He doesn't seem very happy with you, and walks away without a word. You're probably never going to see that potato again.

I insert the world's smallest violin.
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.png
@drizzlecoal
out pops mister krabs. look at his face. why would you waste a perfectly good, tiny violin?

i insert a compass.
@drizzlecoal
out pops mister krabs. look at his face. why would you waste a perfectly good, tiny violin?

i insert a compass.
In exchange for a compass you receive a small gold ring, engraved with ancient runes that spell out an insulting phrase the connotations of which have been lost through time.

I insert a compact mirror.
In exchange for a compass you receive a small gold ring, engraved with ancient runes that spell out an insulting phrase the connotations of which have been lost through time.

I insert a compact mirror.
@lobotomyp0p

A real mirror dragon pops out, holding your compact mirror and admiring its drag makeup. Heavy eyeshadow, fake eyelashes, poofy wig, everything!

((inserts a copy of The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien))
@lobotomyp0p

A real mirror dragon pops out, holding your compact mirror and admiring its drag makeup. Heavy eyeshadow, fake eyelashes, poofy wig, everything!

((inserts a copy of The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien))
RdTPfIA.png SyJFn4k.gif
@whitesparrow
Out pops Smaug. You have a pleasant conversation with him and he decides to join your clan.

I insert a toy vending machine into the vending machine.
@whitesparrow
Out pops Smaug. You have a pleasant conversation with him and he decides to join your clan.

I insert a toy vending machine into the vending machine.
@whitesparrow

You got a treasure box! It resembles more of a money box than anything, maybe there is a frugal dragon nearby that can take this and start saving up for whatever they plan to spend on.

I throw in a Flamecaller puppet into the vending machine.
@whitesparrow

You got a treasure box! It resembles more of a money box than anything, maybe there is a frugal dragon nearby that can take this and start saving up for whatever they plan to spend on.

I throw in a Flamecaller puppet into the vending machine.
To know why today is as it is, look into yesterday, and take action for a better tomorrow.
ZbNAjCO.pngbYt72YT.pngJHqnR5C.pngE3nmoMt.png
@ialda

Magnet numbers pop out. You have absolutely no use for these pieces of junk. You decide to donate them.

I insert a mango into the vending machine.
@ialda

Magnet numbers pop out. You have absolutely no use for these pieces of junk. You decide to donate them.

I insert a mango into the vending machine.
fKJwbdW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 208 209