Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Stormcatcher's Vending Machine!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 208 209
... Oh dear. The Plaguebringer pops out of the vending machine, which is clearly too small to hold a dragon of that size. The Plaguebringer seems rather agitated at being in such a small confinement, and lashes out at the closest thing near it. Namely, you. If you're wise, you figure out that the best option is to RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

I insert a copper gear into the vending machine.
... Oh dear. The Plaguebringer pops out of the vending machine, which is clearly too small to hold a dragon of that size. The Plaguebringer seems rather agitated at being in such a small confinement, and lashes out at the closest thing near it. Namely, you. If you're wise, you figure out that the best option is to RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

I insert a copper gear into the vending machine.
You got a small dragon toy that moves when electricity runs through it. Strange toy, but it may entertain a young.

I insert the Stormcatcher's artifact in the form of a steel cogwheel into the vending machine.
You got a small dragon toy that moves when electricity runs through it. Strange toy, but it may entertain a young.

I insert the Stormcatcher's artifact in the form of a steel cogwheel into the vending machine.
To know why today is as it is, look into yesterday, and take action for a better tomorrow.
ZbNAjCO.pngbYt72YT.pngJHqnR5C.pngE3nmoMt.png
@Ialda
You receive a pretty nifty Stormcatcher official action figure! It even has the illusive kung-fu grip that the original models had before it was taken out for being kind of dumb! It even sparks! Oh man, this is so going into your collection.

I insert an assortment of bird bones into the vending machine.
@Ialda
You receive a pretty nifty Stormcatcher official action figure! It even has the illusive kung-fu grip that the original models had before it was taken out for being kind of dumb! It even sparks! Oh man, this is so going into your collection.

I insert an assortment of bird bones into the vending machine.
You get a very confused lizard. It looks up at you with a rather befuddled expression before scuttling away.

I insert a bouquet of flowers into the vending machine.
You get a very confused lizard. It looks up at you with a rather befuddled expression before scuttling away.

I insert a bouquet of flowers into the vending machine.
Oh, so that's what the button does...
FRFlightPrideBannerIce_zpsccaa10dc.png
banner by Neondragon
@SomeoneOrNot

Out pops some cheese. I mean, this cheese is high quality.

I insert some pearls... Hopefully there's no Pearlcatchers around! They might catch me.

Edit: I'm sorry for all you pun haters.... I'm the next revelation Barbra.
@SomeoneOrNot

Out pops some cheese. I mean, this cheese is high quality.

I insert some pearls... Hopefully there's no Pearlcatchers around! They might catch me.

Edit: I'm sorry for all you pun haters.... I'm the next revelation Barbra.
fKJwbdW.png
@Mynty:
Goddammit Barb!

A tower comprised of an obsidian block and four gold blocks pops out. I immediately claim it as my own.

I place a waffle in the vending machine.
@Mynty:
Goddammit Barb!

A tower comprised of an obsidian block and four gold blocks pops out. I immediately claim it as my own.

I place a waffle in the vending machine.
Oh, so that's what the button does...
FRFlightPrideBannerIce_zpsccaa10dc.png
banner by Neondragon
Why is Skulker here? Help!

I throw Skulker back in.
Why is Skulker here? Help!

I throw Skulker back in.
I'm finally back!
@Someoneornot Waffleo? The tower? GDB? I liek u... lel )

@StarbuckDaisy

Out pops a million treasure! Too bad it's monopoly money. :(

I shove a note into the vending machine.
@Someoneornot Waffleo? The tower? GDB? I liek u... lel )

@StarbuckDaisy

Out pops a million treasure! Too bad it's monopoly money. :(

I shove a note into the vending machine.
fKJwbdW.png
@Mynty

out pops a tooth pick.....your dragon isn't even sure what it does, and it snaps when it picks it up....

*inserts a bunch of gems*
@Mynty

out pops a tooth pick.....your dragon isn't even sure what it does, and it snaps when it picks it up....

*inserts a bunch of gems*
insert funny joke here
@morningstar1

Out comes a one gem. You decide you want a refund.

I shove a bow and arrow into the vending machine. No one knows how to use that thing!

[Earlier that day: The arrow fails to release and flops to the ground. "MAAAAAAAAARK NUTTTTTTTT!"]
@morningstar1

Out comes a one gem. You decide you want a refund.

I shove a bow and arrow into the vending machine. No one knows how to use that thing!

[Earlier that day: The arrow fails to release and flops to the ground. "MAAAAAAAAARK NUTTTTTTTT!"]
fKJwbdW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 208 209