Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Lightweaver's dangerous balcony
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 191 192
As you know, the Lightweaver has a massive, massive library in which she tries to store all book known to dragonkind.

At the very top of this library is an elegant roman-styled balcony, where the Lightweaver likes to sit. Below it are countless floors with nearly identical balconies, on which dragons sit to read leisurely, have debates or simply relax. On the ground floor are elaborate arched stairs leading to the elevated, decorated, heavy library doors.

However, you naughty dragon, you snuck onto the top balcony when no one was watching and, just for the fun of it, you drop something from the top floor.
The person below you is sitting/standing/reading/doing whatever on one of the balconies below (or on the stairs on the ground floor, if you so choose), and responds in whatever way.

So: 1. react to whatever is being dropped (in whatever way; interact with it, jump aside, let it fall on, get hit on the head, etc).
2. drop/throw something from your balcony (could be the previous poster's item).

I'll start:

I throw down a very, very heavy book.
As you know, the Lightweaver has a massive, massive library in which she tries to store all book known to dragonkind.

At the very top of this library is an elegant roman-styled balcony, where the Lightweaver likes to sit. Below it are countless floors with nearly identical balconies, on which dragons sit to read leisurely, have debates or simply relax. On the ground floor are elaborate arched stairs leading to the elevated, decorated, heavy library doors.

However, you naughty dragon, you snuck onto the top balcony when no one was watching and, just for the fun of it, you drop something from the top floor.
The person below you is sitting/standing/reading/doing whatever on one of the balconies below (or on the stairs on the ground floor, if you so choose), and responds in whatever way.

So: 1. react to whatever is being dropped (in whatever way; interact with it, jump aside, let it fall on, get hit on the head, etc).
2. drop/throw something from your balcony (could be the previous poster's item).

I'll start:

I throw down a very, very heavy book.
jaZD1S7.png
I scowl and hide the book away for later reading.

I throw down some Taco Bell.
I scowl and hide the book away for later reading.

I throw down some Taco Bell.
WkCEhwX.png
EiPW4qT.png
gTTW2gA.png
WKtl2lb.png
flight rising really do be like that sometimes
pls ping me i'm totally cool with talking
message me ur sapphic dragons
I eat it, against better judgment.

I throw the empty bag.
I eat it, against better judgment.

I throw the empty bag.
I look up to see something fluttering down. I catch the paper, wrap it around a rock and let it drop from my hands.

@Commie
Well played, well played
I look up to see something fluttering down. I catch the paper, wrap it around a rock and let it drop from my hands.

@Commie
Well played, well played
jaZD1S7.png
The paper wrapped rock bonks my head and I rub the spot and glare up at the balcony above me.

I set the paper covered rock down and accidentally drop my pain medicine.
The paper wrapped rock bonks my head and I rub the spot and glare up at the balcony above me.

I set the paper covered rock down and accidentally drop my pain medicine.
I try to catch the bottle with strangely colored liquid, but in doing so I accidentally undo the cork on the bottle and the liquid starts pouring out.

Funny colored liquid raining from the balcony~
I try to catch the bottle with strangely colored liquid, but in doing so I accidentally undo the cork on the bottle and the liquid starts pouring out.

Funny colored liquid raining from the balcony~
jaZD1S7.png
I taste the funny coloured liquid. Mmm, delicious! I also fall asleep because that is some SERIOUS pain medication, and my glasses slip off my face and down the edge of the balcony.
I taste the funny coloured liquid. Mmm, delicious! I also fall asleep because that is some SERIOUS pain medication, and my glasses slip off my face and down the edge of the balcony.
Light Rises
Light Endures
Something falls at my feet and I pick up the glasses. I put them on to see if they make me see better, but instead they turn my world blurry. I take a step forward and blindly nudge a shelf, which upsets a flower vase, and the vase plummets down.
Something falls at my feet and I pick up the glasses. I put them on to see if they make me see better, but instead they turn my world blurry. I take a step forward and blindly nudge a shelf, which upsets a flower vase, and the vase plummets down.
She shone with cold and wintry flame...

tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
*gets hit on the head by the vase*
Ouch, watch where you throw that thing, will you!

Angrily, I toss my hat over the railing.
*gets hit on the head by the vase*
Ouch, watch where you throw that thing, will you!

Angrily, I toss my hat over the railing.
jaZD1S7.png
The hat falls onto my head, and I keep it there.

Happy with my new hat, I throw some treasure up hoping the person who sent it down catches it, but unfortunately it continues to fall down to the next balcony.
The hat falls onto my head, and I keep it there.

Happy with my new hat, I throw some treasure up hoping the person who sent it down catches it, but unfortunately it continues to fall down to the next balcony.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 191 192