Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ~Mistral Gala~ RP Closed, winners!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60
@Hailfirealicorn
((I know, right? I spotted him, shared him with my friend, giggled a bit because /look at that dragon. He's a perf mate for Nibblet even though Nibblet belongs with Sarael..!/ and well sighed...
And laughed....
And then a few hours later I came back and bought him before exalt fodder price reached 6.5k. :D he's a dirty little prince now. Pompous and self-pleasing. ...for the most part.

Hmmmm.
Gonna have to think on this response..,)
@Hailfirealicorn
((I know, right? I spotted him, shared him with my friend, giggled a bit because /look at that dragon. He's a perf mate for Nibblet even though Nibblet belongs with Sarael..!/ and well sighed...
And laughed....
And then a few hours later I came back and bought him before exalt fodder price reached 6.5k. :D he's a dirty little prince now. Pompous and self-pleasing. ...for the most part.

Hmmmm.
Gonna have to think on this response..,)
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
((Is there any way to organize maybe rounds (I think that was suggested)? this could get confusing and it could wander off into many posts which some of us won't be able to keep up with. EDIT; this is my last post for tonight. I'll respond to anything tomorrow! )) @Nano @HailfireAlicorn @Layz [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2249095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/22491/2249095_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [center][b] Eirawen[/b][/center] [center][b]Post Number:[/b] 1/oo[/center] [center][b]Dragons in Reply to/Interacting With:[/b] [b]No one[/b] The trip to Cloudsong was utterly terrifying with an added flair of nausea on top. Sure, the sights were beautiful, Cloudsong being superb on a grand scale, but Eirawen was too busy with her sickness to catch much of the sights. She was sure it was beautiful.. The balloon let her off and she reluctantly moved forward, walking through the grassy area. Much to her surprise, it was not at all how she had envisioned it. The bridges were steady and even, overlooking the beautiful grass. The sun was shining overhead, creating the most fantastic display of warmth and life. Suddenly she missed her snow. The nausea caught up to her suddenly and Eirawen felt herself getting dizzy at the thought of moving further. She sighed and found a nice spot of grass on the ground to rest. The Southern Icefield was much different from Cloudsong. Judging by the crowds and mixed company here, the dragonfolk were different too. Miserably Eirawen wondered if she would even fit in. Already her furry feet seemed out of place here in Cloudsong where everyone dressed so colorfully.. After a few minutes of rest, Eirawen decided to do some scouting of the area, hoping to get a bit of the sights before the work began. ~~ [center][b]Gifts[/b][/center] None! [center]Extras here[/center] N/A
((Is there any way to organize maybe rounds (I think that was suggested)? this could get confusing and it could wander off into many posts which some of us won't be able to keep up with. EDIT; this is my last post for tonight. I'll respond to anything tomorrow! ))

@Nano @HailfireAlicorn @Layz
Eirawen
Post Number: 1/oo
Dragons in Reply to/Interacting With:
No one

The trip to Cloudsong was utterly terrifying with an added flair of nausea on top. Sure, the sights were beautiful, Cloudsong being superb on a grand scale, but Eirawen was too busy with her sickness to catch much of the sights. She was sure it was beautiful..

The balloon let her off and she reluctantly moved forward, walking through the grassy area. Much to her surprise, it was not at all how she had envisioned it. The bridges were steady and even, overlooking the beautiful grass. The sun was shining overhead, creating the most fantastic display of warmth and life.

Suddenly she missed her snow.

The nausea caught up to her suddenly and Eirawen felt herself getting dizzy at the thought of moving further. She sighed and found a nice spot of grass on the ground to rest. The Southern Icefield was much different from Cloudsong. Judging by the crowds and mixed company here, the dragonfolk were different too. Miserably Eirawen wondered if she would even fit in. Already her furry feet seemed out of place here in Cloudsong where everyone dressed so colorfully..

After a few minutes of rest, Eirawen decided to do some scouting of the area, hoping to get a bit of the sights before the work began.

~~
Gifts
None!

Extras here
N/A
Paint a pretty painting all in red
Surrender
Dream a little dream
Until you're dead
Your tender lips are all I see
A crimson vision cursing my destiny
~
Never ask a question, never tell
No yearning
Fall in love
Until you fall into Hell
((... I'm not certain we're supposed to be able to see the imp that Samael is towing, but here goes...)) @Nano @HailfireAlicorn @Layz [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=667931] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6680/667931_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Kevad[/b] [b]Post Number:[/b] 1/oo [b]Dragons in Reply to/Interacting With:[/b] n/a ... maybe Lunai? (@hazeledpoppy)[/center] Kevad stepped carefully out of his hot-air balloon. It was a relief when his feet touched solid ground again... even if that ground was floating in the sky. He was not accustomed to flying by such... unusual means. The mature snapper glanced around briefly at others arriving the same way but then directed his gaze toward the speckled green dragon clicking her tongue for their attention. She introduced herself and gave an extremely vague and snobbish 'welcome' - if it could be called that - and then dismissed them (there was no other word for it) to turn her attention first to her clipboard briefly, and then to some other dragons that were near her - a pearlcatcher and a skydancer, from the looks of it - both rather foppish, to be honest - and another green coatl much like herself (perhaps a relative?). And something else... Kevad squinted - both the light and the wind were stronger up here, making vision more difficult - was that little skydancer towing an [i]imperial[/i] with a chain? He blinked and the chain disappeared, but the lady imp remained. Now, unless his eyes were completely deceiving him, this just wouldn't do. Though logically speaking, an imperial could overpower a skydancer in a heartbeat, one never knew, once magic was thrown into the mix... Tucking in his wings tightly against the breeze, Kevad stumped on over to the pale imperial, peering up at her face. "Are you quite all right, miss? Are you in need of any assistance?" He eyed the other dragons - especially that skydancer who'd held the chain he thought he'd seen - narrowly. Some might be larger than himself in length or wingspan, but none could match his bulk. He'd take them all down a peg or two if it was warranted - 'royalty' or not. He didn't take kindly to dragons being kept in chains. (( *edit* I'm out for tonight too. ^_^ ))
((... I'm not certain we're supposed to be able to see the imp that Samael is towing, but here goes...))

667931_350.png

Kevad
Post Number: 1/oo
n/a ... maybe Lunai? (@hazeledpoppy)

Kevad stepped carefully out of his hot-air balloon. It was a relief when his feet touched solid ground again... even if that ground was floating in the sky. He was not accustomed to flying by such... unusual means. The mature snapper glanced around briefly at others arriving the same way but then directed his gaze toward the speckled green dragon clicking her tongue for their attention.

She introduced herself and gave an extremely vague and snobbish 'welcome' - if it could be called that - and then dismissed them (there was no other word for it) to turn her attention first to her clipboard briefly, and then to some other dragons that were near her - a pearlcatcher and a skydancer, from the looks of it - both rather foppish, to be honest - and another green coatl much like herself (perhaps a relative?).

And something else... Kevad squinted - both the light and the wind were stronger up here, making vision more difficult - was that little skydancer towing an imperial with a chain? He blinked and the chain disappeared, but the lady imp remained. Now, unless his eyes were completely deceiving him, this just wouldn't do. Though logically speaking, an imperial could overpower a skydancer in a heartbeat, one never knew, once magic was thrown into the mix...

Tucking in his wings tightly against the breeze, Kevad stumped on over to the pale imperial, peering up at her face. "Are you quite all right, miss? Are you in need of any assistance?" He eyed the other dragons - especially that skydancer who'd held the chain he thought he'd seen - narrowly. Some might be larger than himself in length or wingspan, but none could match his bulk. He'd take them all down a peg or two if it was warranted - 'royalty' or not. He didn't take kindly to dragons being kept in chains.

(( *edit* I'm out for tonight too. ^_^ ))
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
@Bluetrillium ((Yes you may see her... No worries. though I'm not sure if I should do an entry post... As I didn't originally plan on using her... Hmm.)) [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2646433] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26465/2646433_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Lunai[/b] [b]Post Number: [/b]1/(temporarily here? I'm unsure of her character xD) [b]Dragons in Reply to/Interacting With:[/b] Kevad @Bluetrillium[/center] Lunai looked up, softly smiling. "Yes.... I'm alright. Why the sudden concern..?" She asked, her voice quite like those one might hear emanating from the heavens or something rather... She looked like something out of a storybook, she did. Shining brightly and much like starlight. Her smile radiated a gentle warmth from being sheltered so long in her own bubble of security- her home. She was innocent, after all, and wore minimal adornments as she didn't see them as /entirely/ necessary. Suddenly, she decided to ask a question. "Who might you be..?"
@Bluetrillium
((Yes you may see her... No worries.
though I'm not sure if I should do an entry post... As I didn't originally plan on using her... Hmm.))

2646433_350.png

Lunai
Post Number: 1/(temporarily here? I'm unsure of her character xD)
Kevad @Bluetrillium

Lunai looked up, softly smiling.
"Yes.... I'm alright. Why the sudden concern..?"

She asked, her voice quite like those one might hear emanating from the heavens or something rather...
She looked like something out of a storybook, she did.
Shining brightly and much like starlight.

Her smile radiated a gentle warmth from being sheltered so long in her own bubble of security- her home. She was innocent, after all, and wore minimal adornments as she didn't see them as /entirely/ necessary.
Suddenly, she decided to ask a question.
"Who might you be..?"
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
@Nano @HailfireAlicorn

Why are we starting already??? The Mistral Jamboree is next week......
@Nano @HailfireAlicorn

Why are we starting already??? The Mistral Jamboree is next week......
@Nano @HailfireAlicorn @Layz (( And here we learn why it might take me forever to post anything haha, I try to get detailed really and give my posts body though I can likely cut down on it if it takes up too much room XD Yay, Yach is a total snob :D I'm usually on most of the day but at night on the weekdays I try to sleep by like... 10ish my time so I can't make posts at night :C Sorry) [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=37&tab=dragon&did=2465083][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24651/2465083_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center] [b][Yachaziel][/b][/center] [center] [b]Post Number: 1/? For the Day[/b][/center] [center] [b]Dragons in Reply to/Interacting With:[/b] [b]Aria[/b] (@HailfireAlicorn) || [b]Gale[/b] (@Nano) || [b]Soulthar, Samael[/b] (@Hazeledpoppy) Dear Plaguebringer why was he being sent here...? He wasn't the head of their clan, he wasn't even anything important to the clan he had been brought into. If he'd had any choice in the matter he'd have stayed in his little home within the Tidelords domain... all the water... yeah just so he could stare at his reflection all day. He was pretty darn handsome afterall and now he was spending his life with the plagued beasts of Amarah's domain... Yeah there was a bit of a shudder to be seen in the dragons gem covered body as he snorted out. Okay, maybe they weren't bad in the ways of personality and there were some... good lookers in the place but still. He was practically royalty in his mind... he was rich, he held riches in his treasury... but that didn't matter to the people in his clan. Okay, maybe it was good that Amarah picked [i]him[/i] to come to this Gala and not anyone else. Well at least that was making it better for him. Stretched out in the basket of the balloon that was slowly rising it's way up and to the clouds Yachaziel had to look primp and proper... regal and... like a total snob. There was a box settled between his front legs, possibly gifts that Amarah had sent up with him. Though the true gift that the mighty demon of the clan was to send would be arriving in a couple days. The clan had been debating most of it's gifts to send, but honestly... he could care less. They just wanted to make a good impression, being Plague and all usually meant they were looked down upon. And that thought earned a deep snort from Yachaziel as he growled out some... but he couldn't continue on his lingering thoughts as the balloon rose up above the clouds and appeared near the Cloudsong floating islands. Huh? So they really did live up in the sky... interesting. As the balloon slowly floated up and near the end of the island where the festivities were, Yachaziel watched as it slowly docked. After the ropes were tied into place to hold the massive balloon he slowly stood and grabbed the leather handle that was attached to the gift box in his mouth before standing on his fours and making his way off the ride. Elegant in his posture and full of pride the pure white, glimmery Imperial carried himself like he was royalty. And his clothing that he'd hand picked for this festival was a reflection of that... a long, regal flowing red cape was clasped around his neck, feathers sprawling out from under the ornate necklace that held it in place, black sleeves hung from under the red giving a very nice contrast. Golden bangles clicked and sways at his ankles, matching the clicking and clanking rings that were in his wings. Ahhh the nice light breeze that blew over his features got a low rumble from him as he continued to walk along. Blue eyes looking around and watching as others were departing from their balloons and slowly gathering. Commoners from all over this world, from many different clans... great. They better not muss up his looks. Yachaziel's ears soon swiveled on his head as he heard... bickering? Angry tones... an angry... woman? Oh dear... what was going on here? He had caught the tailend of what was going on it seemed... the seafoam speckled coatl and her company seemed to have had a... disagreement. Holding his head high Yachaziel slowly made his way to approach, sitting the wooden box down once he was close enough so he could speak properly "You must be the lovely Princess that is helping to plan this lovely gathering." He let out, silken voice as he stood before her, he wasn't flirting or anything like that no... just speaking with a mind that she was someone that he deemed to... well be like him. Yachaziel spent no time with anyone he didn't deem worthy of his presence. Lifting a clawed hand up and sitting it on the box he kept those blue eyes focused on the Coatl before him "Gifts, from Amarah... where would we go about sitting them? I'd have brought our... other gift but it is not quite ready yet. I am sure that my clans leader has spoken of the arrangements for it when it is born." He wasn't sure what the hatchling would be, male or female... he honestly didn't care "Naturally Amarah didn't want me to come up here empty handed. My looks wouldn't suffice for him... pah." Those eyes would soon drift around, looking to the... company... that her highness was with. Okay, the other Coatl could work but... not with that personality... and the Pearlcatcher, he had some class... but no... the Skydancer with him? Keep away from me... don't touch the scales, don't touch the cape... just... don't touch me please :C [center][b]Gifts[/b] [item=white satin tunic][item=scarlet satin tunic] [item=brown satin tunic] [b]Notes[/b] (Yachaziel doesn't do well with anyone that he... sees as unfit or unroyal. If you catch his eye? Good on you! Just don't touch the scales or... well anything haha as it mentions in his profile he's what we like to call a high class snob. When the other gift shows up Amarah himself might make a brief appearance to deliver it before disappearing back to his plague hole. If that's alright :) )[/center]
(( And here we learn why it might take me forever to post anything haha, I try to get detailed really and give my posts body though I can likely cut down on it if it takes up too much room XD Yay, Yach is a total snob :D
I'm usually on most of the day but at night on the weekdays I try to sleep by like... 10ish my time so I can't make posts at night :C Sorry)
2465083_350.png
[Yachaziel]
Post Number: 1/? For the Day
Dragons in Reply to/Interacting With: Aria (@HailfireAlicorn) || Gale (@Nano) || Soulthar, Samael (@Hazeledpoppy)

Dear Plaguebringer why was he being sent here...? He wasn't the head of their clan, he wasn't even anything important to the clan he had been brought into. If he'd had any choice in the matter he'd have stayed in his little home within the Tidelords domain... all the water... yeah just so he could stare at his reflection all day. He was pretty darn handsome afterall and now he was spending his life with the plagued beasts of Amarah's domain... Yeah there was a bit of a shudder to be seen in the dragons gem covered body as he snorted out. Okay, maybe they weren't bad in the ways of personality and there were some... good lookers in the place but still. He was practically royalty in his mind... he was rich, he held riches in his treasury... but that didn't matter to the people in his clan. Okay, maybe it was good that Amarah picked him to come to this Gala and not anyone else.

Well at least that was making it better for him. Stretched out in the basket of the balloon that was slowly rising it's way up and to the clouds Yachaziel had to look primp and proper... regal and... like a total snob. There was a box settled between his front legs, possibly gifts that Amarah had sent up with him. Though the true gift that the mighty demon of the clan was to send would be arriving in a couple days. The clan had been debating most of it's gifts to send, but honestly... he could care less. They just wanted to make a good impression, being Plague and all usually meant they were looked down upon. And that thought earned a deep snort from Yachaziel as he growled out some... but he couldn't continue on his lingering thoughts as the balloon rose up above the clouds and appeared near the Cloudsong floating islands. Huh? So they really did live up in the sky... interesting.

As the balloon slowly floated up and near the end of the island where the festivities were, Yachaziel watched as it slowly docked. After the ropes were tied into place to hold the massive balloon he slowly stood and grabbed the leather handle that was attached to the gift box in his mouth before standing on his fours and making his way off the ride. Elegant in his posture and full of pride the pure white, glimmery Imperial carried himself like he was royalty. And his clothing that he'd hand picked for this festival was a reflection of that... a long, regal flowing red cape was clasped around his neck, feathers sprawling out from under the ornate necklace that held it in place, black sleeves hung from under the red giving a very nice contrast. Golden bangles clicked and sways at his ankles, matching the clicking and clanking rings that were in his wings. Ahhh the nice light breeze that blew over his features got a low rumble from him as he continued to walk along. Blue eyes looking around and watching as others were departing from their balloons and slowly gathering. Commoners from all over this world, from many different clans... great. They better not muss up his looks.

Yachaziel's ears soon swiveled on his head as he heard... bickering? Angry tones... an angry... woman? Oh dear... what was going on here? He had caught the tailend of what was going on it seemed... the seafoam speckled coatl and her company seemed to have had a... disagreement. Holding his head high Yachaziel slowly made his way to approach, sitting the wooden box down once he was close enough so he could speak properly "You must be the lovely Princess that is helping to plan this lovely gathering." He let out, silken voice as he stood before her, he wasn't flirting or anything like that no... just speaking with a mind that she was someone that he deemed to... well be like him. Yachaziel spent no time with anyone he didn't deem worthy of his presence. Lifting a clawed hand up and sitting it on the box he kept those blue eyes focused on the Coatl before him "Gifts, from Amarah... where would we go about sitting them? I'd have brought our... other gift but it is not quite ready yet. I am sure that my clans leader has spoken of the arrangements for it when it is born." He wasn't sure what the hatchling would be, male or female... he honestly didn't care "Naturally Amarah didn't want me to come up here empty handed. My looks wouldn't suffice for him... pah." Those eyes would soon drift around, looking to the... company... that her highness was with. Okay, the other Coatl could work but... not with that personality... and the Pearlcatcher, he had some class... but no... the Skydancer with him? Keep away from me... don't touch the scales, don't touch the cape... just... don't touch me please :C
Gifts White Satin Tunic Scarlet Satin Tunic Brown Satin Tunic

Notes (Yachaziel doesn't do well with anyone that he... sees as unfit or unroyal. If you catch his eye? Good on you! Just don't touch the scales or... well anything haha as it mentions in his profile he's what we like to call a high class snob. When the other gift shows up Amarah himself might make a brief appearance to deliver it before disappearing back to his plague hole. If that's alright :) )
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png
ToxicCreed
She/Her | Ace | Gamer and Nerd | 35yo
An Old Relic of FR who backed the Kickstarter. I rarely get around much these days and most of my time is spent on the IKTR Forum Thread which has consumed my lair with Fandragons.
Melekure Kingdom Hatchery
@Nano @HailfireAlicorn @Layz (( [b]Hazeledpoppy[/b] - Lol, well I'd have been okay if everybody (except Soul and Sam) thought Kevad was crazy for speaking to thin air, heh. (And Kevad [i]has[/i] lived for generations with a water clan, so that would've been my reason for why he could see her when others couldn't, as water is renowned for that sort of thing.) Although yep, can't expect a dragon like Kevad to ignore the proverbial 'elephant' in the room... But if you didn't intend to play her, hmm... Perhaps Sam could interfere and/or do something to take her out of the picture until she's needed again? Like... he could interrupt and say she was just visiting and wasn't actually here to help and he could escort her on to her family/destination/etc before returning to the gathering, that sort of thing. {and of course he's just [i]saying[/i] that when in reality he's hiding her off somewhere...} *blather blather* Just random ideas, you should do whatever you like of course. ^_^ But in the meantime... )) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=667931] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6680/667931_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Kevad[/b] [b]Post Number:[/b] 2/oo [b]Dragons in Reply to/Interacting With:[/b] Lunai (@Hazeledpoppy) (and anyone else who cares to break in xD) (perhaps Yachaziel hears Kevad's comment... @ToxicCreed)[/center] The gaze the imperial turned upon him was as innocent as a hatchling's, and Kevad felt instantly protective. Why, this youngling couldn't be much older than his grand-hatchlings back home, with that sort of look about her. The snapper planted his feet and stood proudly. "My apologies; I should have introduced myself. I am Kevad, young lady, and I was concerned because I thought I saw a chain upon you. Might I ask your name? Are you here to assist in setting up the Gala as well?" Throughout his reply, Kevad still kept a wary eye on the other dragons, spying another (and much older and larger) male imperial approaching the nearby cluster of dragons. Perhaps a relation of this girl? Their coloring was slightly similar... but no, it appeared not. The regally overdressed imperial ignored the pair completely and instead kowtowed to the larger set, presenting a gift to the speckled coatl who'd called herself 'Aria, princess of song'. He snorted (and not subtly either - he wasn't worried about whether the others could hear him or not), and gave the lady imp an amused sideways look, as if to invite her to join in his joke. "Another fancy-pants. I thought we were here to get some [i]work[/i] done. Haven't seen a dragon here yet that looks like they can stand to get their talons dirty." Inside, he was slightly uneasy - was he supposed to have brought a gift? The letter hadn't said anything... nor would he have had time to grab anything even if it had, what with how quickly the hot-air balloon had scooped him up and all. Ah well, he'd have to rely on clan leader Kiseki's good sense to send Kevad anything he might be missing.

(( Hazeledpoppy - Lol, well I'd have been okay if everybody (except Soul and Sam) thought Kevad was crazy for speaking to thin air, heh. (And Kevad has lived for generations with a water clan, so that would've been my reason for why he could see her when others couldn't, as water is renowned for that sort of thing.) Although yep, can't expect a dragon like Kevad to ignore the proverbial 'elephant' in the room... But if you didn't intend to play her, hmm... Perhaps Sam could interfere and/or do something to take her out of the picture until she's needed again? Like... he could interrupt and say she was just visiting and wasn't actually here to help and he could escort her on to her family/destination/etc before returning to the gathering, that sort of thing. {and of course he's just saying that when in reality he's hiding her off somewhere...} *blather blather* Just random ideas, you should do whatever you like of course. ^_^ But in the meantime... ))

667931_350.png

Kevad
Post Number: 2/oo
Lunai (@Hazeledpoppy) (and anyone else who cares to break in xD)
(perhaps Yachaziel hears Kevad's comment... @ToxicCreed)

The gaze the imperial turned upon him was as innocent as a hatchling's, and Kevad felt instantly protective. Why, this youngling couldn't be much older than his grand-hatchlings back home, with that sort of look about her.

The snapper planted his feet and stood proudly. "My apologies; I should have introduced myself. I am Kevad, young lady, and I was concerned because I thought I saw a chain upon you. Might I ask your name? Are you here to assist in setting up the Gala as well?"

Throughout his reply, Kevad still kept a wary eye on the other dragons, spying another (and much older and larger) male imperial approaching the nearby cluster of dragons. Perhaps a relation of this girl? Their coloring was slightly similar... but no, it appeared not. The regally overdressed imperial ignored the pair completely and instead kowtowed to the larger set, presenting a gift to the speckled coatl who'd called herself 'Aria, princess of song'.

He snorted (and not subtly either - he wasn't worried about whether the others could hear him or not), and gave the lady imp an amused sideways look, as if to invite her to join in his joke. "Another fancy-pants. I thought we were here to get some work done. Haven't seen a dragon here yet that looks like they can stand to get their talons dirty." Inside, he was slightly uneasy - was he supposed to have brought a gift? The letter hadn't said anything... nor would he have had time to grab anything even if it had, what with how quickly the hot-air balloon had scooped him up and all. Ah well, he'd have to rely on clan leader Kiseki's good sense to send Kevad anything he might be missing.
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
((WOAH This is inSANE! I'm gone for one night and BOOM, twenty unread alerts!?

Whlep. I'\m getting the sense that you guys are seasoned RPers |D DIdin't know what I was going to get, so now I know what we're dealing with xD

heheh... @ToxicCreed Gale can show you high and mighty all right... Dat royal blood running in his veins! He just... Tries to be more welcoming in compensation to his sister |D Hatchling at heart, as well. :P))

@Drav

((Hahah, no worries~ And sorry for not accepting it- I had to go to bed |D Well, you are accepted now! Will be updating the character posts ;D))

EDIT: ((Oh yeah, @Hazeledpoppy and @BlueTrillium-
I actually think we should make all the dragon prizes actually a part of the role play |D If you don't think you can handle three characters, I can take the load :P You seem to be having fun |D))
((WOAH This is inSANE! I'm gone for one night and BOOM, twenty unread alerts!?

Whlep. I'\m getting the sense that you guys are seasoned RPers |D DIdin't know what I was going to get, so now I know what we're dealing with xD

heheh... @ToxicCreed Gale can show you high and mighty all right... Dat royal blood running in his veins! He just... Tries to be more welcoming in compensation to his sister |D Hatchling at heart, as well. :P))

@Drav

((Hahah, no worries~ And sorry for not accepting it- I had to go to bed |D Well, you are accepted now! Will be updating the character posts ;D))

EDIT: ((Oh yeah, @Hazeledpoppy and @BlueTrillium-
I actually think we should make all the dragon prizes actually a part of the role play |D If you don't think you can handle three characters, I can take the load :P You seem to be having fun |D))
s6uh36.jpg
(( @Nano - I know what you mean haha XD I just woke up and read through everything like whoa... it took me a bit to figure out how to post anything 8| I just did like... generic intro post and a little interacting. Anyone is welcome to approach Yachaziel, just expect a prissy snob at times haha XD Unless... he likes you >> Though in the few posts that Amarah shows up (After these durn eggs hatch!) he'll be straightened out |D No one messes with Amarah hur XD ))
(( @Nano - I know what you mean haha XD I just woke up and read through everything like whoa... it took me a bit to figure out how to post anything 8| I just did like... generic intro post and a little interacting. Anyone is welcome to approach Yachaziel, just expect a prissy snob at times haha XD Unless... he likes you >> Though in the few posts that Amarah shows up (After these durn eggs hatch!) he'll be straightened out |D No one messes with Amarah hur XD ))
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png
ToxicCreed
She/Her | Ace | Gamer and Nerd | 35yo
An Old Relic of FR who backed the Kickstarter. I rarely get around much these days and most of my time is spent on the IKTR Forum Thread which has consumed my lair with Fandragons.
Melekure Kingdom Hatchery
((@ToxicCreed

Heheh xD

Ouch. That sounds painful :U

I'm actually waiting for someone to cross the line, so you can see protective-brother-Gale full blast |D While he's not annoying his sister, of course. :P

Also, MASS PINGING EVERYONE:

@BlueTrillium, @ToxicCreed, @Orlaithia, @Hazeledpoppy, @Lummox, @Lunadora, @Drav

I have updated the Details second with a very important announcement! Please go and familiarize yourself with the additions- though of course, still subject to change. If you were wondering, yes, I have consulted with the other two heads.))
((@ToxicCreed

Heheh xD

Ouch. That sounds painful :U

I'm actually waiting for someone to cross the line, so you can see protective-brother-Gale full blast |D While he's not annoying his sister, of course. :P

Also, MASS PINGING EVERYONE:

@BlueTrillium, @ToxicCreed, @Orlaithia, @Hazeledpoppy, @Lummox, @Lunadora, @Drav

I have updated the Details second with a very important announcement! Please go and familiarize yourself with the additions- though of course, still subject to change. If you were wondering, yes, I have consulted with the other two heads.))
s6uh36.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60