Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ~Mistral Gala~ RP Closed, winners!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@Nano

((I FEEL LIKE A DERP. xD
Do you really want us to go and edit the non-RP stuff in our posts to brackets? o.o;; ))
@Nano

((I FEEL LIKE A DERP. xD
Do you really want us to go and edit the non-RP stuff in our posts to brackets? o.o;; ))
Paint a pretty painting all in red
Surrender
Dream a little dream
Until you're dead
Your tender lips are all I see
A crimson vision cursing my destiny
~
Never ask a question, never tell
No yearning
Fall in love
Until you fall into Hell
@Orlaithia

((NOPE you don't have to. But I really advise you to go and actually read the entire Rules section. You AND @Hazeledpoppy. I can't accept you guys until you do, and believe me, I will know when you have read them.

EDIT: I'm sorry I'm being so picky about everything, but I really want to make sure that no misunderstandings happen. And really, I also wanted to know exactly who actually took the time to make sure they got everything.))
@Orlaithia

((NOPE you don't have to. But I really advise you to go and actually read the entire Rules section. You AND @Hazeledpoppy. I can't accept you guys until you do, and believe me, I will know when you have read them.

EDIT: I'm sorry I'm being so picky about everything, but I really want to make sure that no misunderstandings happen. And really, I also wanted to know exactly who actually took the time to make sure they got everything.))
s6uh36.jpg
@Nano

((Sorry for my confusion. xD; ))
@Nano

((Sorry for my confusion. xD; ))
Paint a pretty painting all in red
Surrender
Dream a little dream
Until you're dead
Your tender lips are all I see
A crimson vision cursing my destiny
~
Never ask a question, never tell
No yearning
Fall in love
Until you fall into Hell
(( @Nano Haha yeah I had realized it after you poked me and I went, wait... I pinged Nano but didn't put the OC in Brackets so I was like oh wait that's it derp XD And what's worse? I had seen everyone else doing it before my post and I totally ditzed on it without thinking but went back and edited it haha XD I felt like such a derpy n00b when I realized it XD

And no worries, I can certainly understand what you are doing. It's so much easier for everyone to go through a post and know what is OOC and what is IC if the OOC has a different way of being posted, like between the brackets like it is :3 ))
(( @Nano Haha yeah I had realized it after you poked me and I went, wait... I pinged Nano but didn't put the OC in Brackets so I was like oh wait that's it derp XD And what's worse? I had seen everyone else doing it before my post and I totally ditzed on it without thinking but went back and edited it haha XD I felt like such a derpy n00b when I realized it XD

And no worries, I can certainly understand what you are doing. It's so much easier for everyone to go through a post and know what is OOC and what is IC if the OOC has a different way of being posted, like between the brackets like it is :3 ))
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png
ToxicCreed
She/Her | Ace | Gamer and Nerd | 35yo
An Old Relic of FR who backed the Kickstarter. I rarely get around much these days and most of my time is spent on the IKTR Forum Thread which has consumed my lair with Fandragons.
Melekure Kingdom Hatchery
@Orlaithia

((Hahah. I'll just tell you via PM. If you wouldn't mind editing your post so you don't leak the secret? It's sort of my way to tell if people know or not.))

EDIT: ((@ToxicCreed I'll tell you about it too ;D))
@Orlaithia

((Hahah. I'll just tell you via PM. If you wouldn't mind editing your post so you don't leak the secret? It's sort of my way to tell if people know or not.))

EDIT: ((@ToxicCreed I'll tell you about it too ;D))
s6uh36.jpg
@Hazeledpoppy and @Orlaithia

((Thank you guys so much for understanding! You are now accepted~! Please change your sigs to your dragon's now! 8D))

EDIT: ((Oh yeah! @Hazeledpoppy- of course she hasn't been forgotten! I just haven't had the time to add her to the prize pool >.'))
@Hazeledpoppy and @Orlaithia

((Thank you guys so much for understanding! You are now accepted~! Please change your sigs to your dragon's now! 8D))

EDIT: ((Oh yeah! @Hazeledpoppy- of course she hasn't been forgotten! I just haven't had the time to add her to the prize pool >.'))
s6uh36.jpg
(( @Nano - We just have to wait for my prize gifts to be born in... 3 days haha XD Their cooking away in a hot plague nest after all... they must be polished and cleaned and... not stolen >> XD ))
(( @Nano - We just have to wait for my prize gifts to be born in... 3 days haha XD Their cooking away in a hot plague nest after all... they must be polished and cleaned and... not stolen >> XD ))
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png
ToxicCreed
She/Her | Ace | Gamer and Nerd | 35yo
An Old Relic of FR who backed the Kickstarter. I rarely get around much these days and most of my time is spent on the IKTR Forum Thread which has consumed my lair with Fandragons.
Melekure Kingdom Hatchery
@Nano ((It's been forever since I filled a RP form so forgive me if this is a little shallow, I like to flesh my characters as I go. And are you guys still taking forms?)) [b]Volunteer Form:[/b] [quote][b][b]Picture [/b]ID-[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=857339] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8574/857339_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Name-[/b] Riviera [b]Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard-[/b] Riviera likes to look for adventures and is very curious, always asking questions and looking around her for anything that could be used as a toy. She's pretty enthusiastic when it comes to meeting new people but it is nothing that a good knock on her head wouldn't fix. She is afraid of heights so she doesn't fly much, and when she does it is in a very clumsy way. [b]Interest-[/b] She likes to eat though she is a bad cook, most of time eating raw food. She collects stories from other dragons that she meets around, though she didn't meet that many. [b]Flight-[/b] Wind [b]Other-[/b] Riviera's father, River, was a water dragon that was exalted to the tidelord. Her mother, Vera, is from the nature element and lives in another lair. Riviera has grown up all by herself, though her father's familiar ( an emerald webwing) never leaves her side. [b]Signature-[/b][/quote]
@Nano
((It's been forever since I filled a RP form so forgive me if this is a little shallow, I like to flesh my characters as I go. And are you guys still taking forms?))

Volunteer Form:
Quote:
Picture ID-
857339_350.png

Name- Riviera

Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard- Riviera likes to look for adventures and is very curious, always asking questions and looking around her for anything that could be used as a toy. She's pretty enthusiastic when it comes to meeting new people but it is nothing that a good knock on her head wouldn't fix. She is afraid of heights so she doesn't fly much, and when she does it is in a very clumsy way.

Interest- She likes to eat though she is a bad cook, most of time eating raw food. She collects stories from other dragons that she meets around, though she didn't meet that many.

Flight- Wind

Other- Riviera's father, River, was a water dragon that was exalted to the tidelord. Her mother, Vera, is from the nature element and lives in another lair. Riviera has grown up all by herself, though her father's familiar ( an emerald webwing) never leaves her side.

Signature-
((@ToxicCreed

Oh deities |D

@Lunadora

It's perfectly fine! I like doing the 'RP makes the character' thing too, sometimes~ Just tell me when you update your form! Accepted!

Thanks for reading the rules! You can now update the Signature to your dragon's ;D))
((@ToxicCreed

Oh deities |D

@Lunadora

It's perfectly fine! I like doing the 'RP makes the character' thing too, sometimes~ Just tell me when you update your form! Accepted!

Thanks for reading the rules! You can now update the Signature to your dragon's ;D))
s6uh36.jpg
((@Nano
updated! Thanks for accepting me ^^))
((@Nano
updated! Thanks for accepting me ^^))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60