Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ~Mistral Gala~ RP Closed, winners!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
((@ToxicCreed

xD

EDIT: Alright! Thanks! Adding!))
((@ToxicCreed

xD

EDIT: Alright! Thanks! Adding!))
s6uh36.jpg
@nano Done! Deleted my post :3
@nano Done! Deleted my post :3
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
((@FallingIcarus

I'M SO SORRY DRAGON! D8 You are too awesome of a thing to get posts deleted!

And I'm doing a horrible job upholding my own rule >.> I haven't RP'd in such a long time |D

EDIT: Oh, and you should TOTALLY join! 8DDDDDD))
((@FallingIcarus

I'M SO SORRY DRAGON! D8 You are too awesome of a thing to get posts deleted!

And I'm doing a horrible job upholding my own rule >.> I haven't RP'd in such a long time |D

EDIT: Oh, and you should TOTALLY join! 8DDDDDD))
s6uh36.jpg
So. Damn. TEMPTING.

Y, free time, y?
So. Damn. TEMPTING.

Y, free time, y?
@Finnley

((Yesss.... join... you know you want too.... hssssss))
@Finnley

((Yesss.... join... you know you want too.... hssssss))
s6uh36.jpg
((heeeeere we go. ;D Ice in duh houuuuse. *loldon'thurtme* Eirawen has accepted the Windsinger's invitation! EDIT; should probably ping you hurrrrrrr @Nano)) Volunteer Form: [center][b]Picture ID-[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2249095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/22491/2249095_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name-[/b] Eirawen (EYE-rah-wen – Welsh for “Snow-white”) [b]Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard- (Personality)[/b] Ice through and through, Eirawen was just a lonely Tundra wandering around the Frigid Floes in despair after being separated from her old clan. After just a few days, she stumbled upon Carpathia's clan resting among the beautiful ice concaves there. Interested to see why an arcane dragon was leading an ice clan, Eirawen watched from afar. Carpathia's intelligence was revered and respected among the clan. Carpathia and Eirawen soon exchanged greetings which eventually led to Eirawen joining Carpathia's nomadic little ice clan. Things turned a bit darker once she started to develop her abilities. She managed to save [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=32069&tab=dragon&did=580267]Xelith[/url] from a falling shard of ice, but also froze poor [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=32069&tab=dragon&did=1077555]Roror[/url] in the process! The clan worked to get Roror unfroze and through Carpathia's patience, Eirawen began her training in her new abilities. Eirawen is quite familiar with the frozen tundra (teehee, a pun~!) thanks to the clan's dependence on her abilities. Though, much to her despair, she does tend to freeze tails or other materials/resources that just should [i]not[/i] be frozen. She desires most to one day become more than a friend but an asset to her clan and their aliances. All in all, Eirawen's experiences prove her to be shy, but not cold as one may think of an Ice dragon. Though enjoying the alone time, she ultimately sought out Carpathia's clan out of an unending loneliness. She tries to be helpful when it counts, but can often times be a folly to the plan. Eirawen can easily fall into a depression if she ruins things for the whole group and tends to say “I'm sorry” far too much. [b]Interests-[/b] Eirawen enjoys watching the beautiful borealis of the night sky, feeling the frost fall off her wings from a long, sleep filled night, the succulent crunch of the little berries off of the Winter's Delight, staring at her reflection in the frozen ponds she encounters, and helping Carpathia feel for the blistering winds of the Southern Icefield. Most of all, this she-dragon takes pride in her mystical abilities and her main goal is to one day learn from the Icewarden himself in the Fortress of Ends. [b]Flight-[/b] Ice [b]Other-[/b] Her abilities can go from simply freezing the ground to accidentally freezing another dragon entirely, though she has been known to create some beautiful pieces of work with her ice. But - Eirawen apologizes for any future harm she may cause. u.u [b]Signature- [/b] Eirawen of the Frigid Floes [/center]
((heeeeere we go. ;D Ice in duh houuuuse.
*loldon'thurtme*

Eirawen has accepted the Windsinger's invitation!

EDIT;
should probably ping you hurrrrrrr
@Nano))

Volunteer Form:
Picture ID-

2249095_350.png

Name- Eirawen (EYE-rah-wen – Welsh for “Snow-white”)

Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard- (Personality)
Ice through and through, Eirawen was just a lonely Tundra wandering around the Frigid Floes in despair after being separated from her old clan. After just a few days, she stumbled upon Carpathia's clan resting among the beautiful ice concaves there. Interested to see why an arcane dragon was leading an ice clan, Eirawen watched from afar. Carpathia's intelligence was revered and respected among the clan. Carpathia and Eirawen soon exchanged greetings which eventually led to Eirawen joining Carpathia's nomadic little ice clan.
Things turned a bit darker once she started to develop her abilities. She managed to save Xelith from a falling shard of ice, but also froze poor Roror in the process! The clan worked to get Roror unfroze and through Carpathia's patience, Eirawen began her training in her new abilities. Eirawen is quite familiar with the frozen tundra (teehee, a pun~!) thanks to the clan's dependence on her abilities. Though, much to her despair, she does tend to freeze tails or other materials/resources that just should not be frozen. She desires most to one day become more than a friend but an asset to her clan and their aliances.
All in all, Eirawen's experiences prove her to be shy, but not cold as one may think of an Ice dragon. Though enjoying the alone time, she ultimately sought out Carpathia's clan out of an unending loneliness. She tries to be helpful when it counts, but can often times be a folly to the plan. Eirawen can easily fall into a depression if she ruins things for the whole group and tends to say “I'm sorry” far too much.

Interests- Eirawen enjoys watching the beautiful borealis of the night sky, feeling the frost fall off her wings from a long, sleep filled night, the succulent crunch of the little berries off of the Winter's Delight, staring at her reflection in the frozen ponds she encounters, and helping Carpathia feel for the blistering winds of the Southern Icefield. Most of all, this she-dragon takes pride in her mystical abilities and her main goal is to one day learn from the Icewarden himself in the Fortress of Ends.

Flight- Ice

Other- Her abilities can go from simply freezing the ground to accidentally freezing another dragon entirely, though she has been known to create some beautiful pieces of work with her ice. But - Eirawen apologizes for any future harm she may cause. u.u

Signature- Eirawen of the Frigid Floes
Paint a pretty painting all in red
Surrender
Dream a little dream
Until you're dead
Your tender lips are all I see
A crimson vision cursing my destiny
~
Never ask a question, never tell
No yearning
Fall in love
Until you fall into Hell
Finally, finished with school stuff :D @Nano Picture ID- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=982198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9822/982198_350.png[/img] [/url] Name- Soulthar (Soul) Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard- A soothsayer for the clan, and reigning commander of the second regiment of the Windbloom. Enjoys peace and silence, and is the only Arcane dragon to assist the main wind planners. He has an issue with heights, and will never go near the edges of the island... He had quite the traumatic experience getting here, being already relatively flightless. However, he considers himself as much a wind dragon as any, and, being brothers with Basil, practically, he has taken the ill fae's place in planning. Interest(s)- Soul- Loyal sense of caring for his clanmates, and particularly enjoys spending time with those in his regiment. Flight- Arcane with the belief of him being wind in his soul. Though often disproven. Other- Um. One of the main festival planners? Signature- Lieutenant Hazeledpoppy, Flower of War; The Wind Bloom. [font=papyrus]"All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost." -- J. R. R. Tolkien[/font] ----------- ----------- ----------- Picture ID- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2616888] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26169/2616888_350.png[/img] [/url] Name- Samael Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard- A secondary character, and a slightly trusted best friend of Soul's. He's rather corrupt, and dresses much like a prince. He only came because he brought a pretty prize for the royals... And seeks to gain some sort of income from this. With his shadow abilities, he can fool even Soul's eyes, often putting on a show and rarely holding respect for higher ranking dragons. However, he will hold his tongue for Soul's sake just this once, as Soul invited him to be his assistant in this. He's very power oriented, and often insists Soul take the matriarch seat when Basil, the leader of their clan, dies. Samael is a member of the Third Regiment of the Windbloom, the regiment most unruly and hardly kept under control. Interest- Enjoys the black trade, and black market. Is in cahoots with the other five corrupt dragons in the clan (take a guess at who... I dare you...) and particularly enjoys seeing pretty women. All forms of dragon women. He loves them all and is happy to steal them for ransom. In such a short time, he only manages to woo a few of them. Flight- Shadow Other- Ummmmmm. Samael is a minor help. Signature- Lieutenant Hazeledpoppy, Flower of War; The Wind Bloom. [font=papyrus]"All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost." -- J. R. R. Tolkien[/font] ------------- Also! I've written up my introductory post so that I may join you guys in the huge intro RP stuff. :D And... Has [Lunai] been forgotten..? She was going to be one of the prize dragons (with a wind F imp skin if there is one.. Which is explained in the intro RP post I've finished up... -And an emblem) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2646433] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26465/2646433_350.png[/img] [/url] Yes/No?
Finally, finished with school stuff :D

@Nano

Picture ID-

982198_350.png

Name-
Soulthar (Soul)

Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard-
A soothsayer for the clan, and reigning commander of the second regiment of the Windbloom. Enjoys peace and silence, and is the only Arcane dragon to assist the main wind planners. He has an issue with heights, and will never go near the edges of the island... He had quite the traumatic experience getting here, being already relatively flightless.
However, he considers himself as much a wind dragon as any, and, being brothers with Basil, practically, he has taken the ill fae's place in planning.

Interest(s)-
Soul-
Loyal sense of caring for his clanmates, and particularly enjoys spending time with those in his regiment.

Flight-
Arcane with the belief of him being wind in his soul. Though often disproven.

Other-
Um.
One of the main festival planners?

Signature-
Lieutenant Hazeledpoppy, Flower of War; The Wind Bloom.

"All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost." -- J. R. R. Tolkien

Picture ID-

2616888_350.png

Name-

Samael

Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard-

A secondary character, and a slightly trusted best friend of Soul's. He's rather corrupt, and dresses much like a prince. He only came because he brought a pretty prize for the royals... And seeks to gain some sort of income from this.
With his shadow abilities, he can fool even Soul's eyes, often putting on a show and rarely holding respect for higher ranking dragons. However, he will hold his tongue for Soul's sake just this once, as Soul invited him to be his assistant in this.
He's very power oriented, and often insists Soul take the matriarch seat when Basil, the leader of their clan, dies.
Samael is a member of the Third Regiment of the Windbloom, the regiment most unruly and hardly kept under control.

Interest-

Enjoys the black trade, and black market. Is in cahoots with the other five corrupt dragons in the clan (take a guess at who... I dare you...) and particularly enjoys seeing pretty women. All forms of dragon women. He loves them all and is happy to steal them for ransom. In such a short time, he only manages to woo a few of them.

Flight-
Shadow

Other-
Ummmmmm.
Samael is a minor help.

Signature-

Lieutenant Hazeledpoppy, Flower of War; The Wind Bloom.

"All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost." -- J. R. R. Tolkien

Also!
I've written up my introductory post so that I may join you guys in the huge intro RP stuff. :D

And...
Has [Lunai] been forgotten..?
She was going to be one of the prize dragons (with a wind F imp skin if there is one.. Which is explained in the intro RP post I've finished up... -And an emblem)

2646433_350.png

Yes/No?
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
((WOAH I accidentally somehow unsubscribed form my own thread for a second, and THIS happens!? |D

BUT, I sense a horrible, horrible problem within your bios, @Orlaithia and @Hazeledpoppy... Let's see if you can find out 83

EDIT: @Orlaithia NOPE STILL PROBLEMS. 8D *sticky icky mischievous teasing look*)))
((WOAH I accidentally somehow unsubscribed form my own thread for a second, and THIS happens!? |D

BUT, I sense a horrible, horrible problem within your bios, @Orlaithia and @Hazeledpoppy... Let's see if you can find out 83

EDIT: @Orlaithia NOPE STILL PROBLEMS. 8D *sticky icky mischievous teasing look*)))
s6uh36.jpg
@Nano
Uh...
No clue, actually.
I based it off the ones That were there this morning... Which was the prince and princess....
And didn't really know what the other stuff was for, so...
I'm confused.
@Nano
Uh...
No clue, actually.
I based it off the ones That were there this morning... Which was the prince and princess....
And didn't really know what the other stuff was for, so...
I'm confused.
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
@Hazeledpoppy

((You... Did not read the entire thing, did you? 83 Or else you would have at least known to put OOC chat in double brackets~))
@Hazeledpoppy

((You... Did not read the entire thing, did you? 83 Or else you would have at least known to put OOC chat in double brackets~))
s6uh36.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60