Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ~Mistral Gala~ RP Closed, winners!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
[center][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/2gsk65k.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/f86dc02d704f070881917db6967ef1f2/tumblr_inline_mv3b7lYsPs1r9ywrd.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/29yqr01.jpg[/img][/center] A creamy white, feather light envelope with shimmering turquoise accents arrives at your lair, fluttering furiously against a breeze. You hurriedly swipe it before it can be blown away by the wind. At first you ponder who it might have come from, but then notice the Wind Flight marking in the corner. It's a letter from the Windsinger! Hurriedly breaking the seal and tearing it open, your efforts are rewarded with what appears to be an invitation. [quote=Windsinger][i]Dear Windly Friend, I'm sure you've heard of our lovely holiday coming up, and this year I'm thinking of doing a Gala! ... Hmm... I think I'll call it... Meh, why not the Mistral Gala? Anyway, that's beside the point. You've been chosen- surprise surprise!- to help create and host the party! As you can see, you've been picked out of the some 2715536 dragons, so you better feel lucky! And you are! Oh, sorry, I'll have to end this a little short- those hatchlings are fighting over the Reedcleft Sparklers again an- Hey stop that! Sincerely, The Windsinger P.S. If you agree, remember to sign and complete the volunteer form on the back and send back to the Return Address! (Even though I already knew your information to send this to you... It just makes it all seem more official and everything, you know?) P.P.S. Remember to recycle this if you're going to throw it away! Though it's too pretty to waste like that, and you totally should join, if I do say so myself![/i][/quote] The last bits of the letter is hurriedly and sloppily embedded on, as if the Windsinger was talking very quickly. Well. It seems that you've been invited. Flipping over to the back, the form the Windsinger mentioned is indeed there. [quote=The Volunteer Form]Volunteer Form: Picture ID- Name- Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard- (Personality) Interest- Flight- Other- Signature-[/quote] [center]Dare you fill it in and send it back? [/center] [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/b455e5396fda060afc4facc92a5d9d3e/tumblr_inline_mv3b85ope21r9ywrd.png[/img][/center]
2gsk65k.png

tumblr_inline_mv3b7lYsPs1r9ywrd.png

29yqr01.jpg

A creamy white, feather light envelope with shimmering turquoise accents arrives at your lair, fluttering furiously against a breeze. You hurriedly swipe it before it can be blown away by the wind. At first you ponder who it might have come from, but then notice the Wind Flight marking in the corner. It's a letter from the Windsinger!

Hurriedly breaking the seal and tearing it open, your efforts are rewarded with what appears to be an invitation.

Windsinger wrote:
Dear Windly Friend,

I'm sure you've heard of our lovely holiday coming up, and this year I'm thinking of doing a Gala! ... Hmm... I think I'll call it... Meh, why not the Mistral Gala? Anyway, that's beside the point. You've been chosen- surprise surprise!- to help create and host the party! As you can see, you've been picked out of the some 2715536 dragons, so you better feel lucky! And you are!

Oh, sorry, I'll have to end this a little short- those hatchlings are fighting over the Reedcleft Sparklers again an- Hey stop that!

Sincerely,

The Windsinger

P.S. If you agree, remember to sign and complete the volunteer form on the back and send back to the Return Address! (Even though I already knew your information to send this to you... It just makes it all seem more official and everything, you know?)

P.P.S. Remember to recycle this if you're going to throw it away! Though it's too pretty to waste like that, and you totally should join, if I do say so myself!

The last bits of the letter is hurriedly and sloppily embedded on, as if the Windsinger was talking very quickly.

Well. It seems that you've been invited. Flipping over to the back, the form the Windsinger mentioned is indeed there.

The Volunteer Form wrote:
Volunteer Form:

Picture ID-
Name-
Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard- (Personality)
Interest-
Flight-
Other-
Signature-

Dare you fill it in and send it back?

tumblr_inline_mv3b85ope21r9ywrd.png
s6uh36.jpg
[center][img]http://oi57.tinypic.com/wjgr28.jpg[/img][/center] The Mistral Gala is an RPing/Storytelling game. You masquerade as a dragon of your choice to try and set up a grand Gala for the Windsinger for his holiday. You and your colleagues and the Attendants scramble to make everything perfect. Basically, you RP in the number of posts you get, and you try to get things done while interacting with your friends and overall having a nice social gathering and character building |D [quote=Grand Prizes] Just a note- the winners of the Grand Prizes will be determined slightly differently from the raffle itself. The winners will be drawn based upon their all-rounded appearance in the contest. The points of which we will be judging upon will be this: [LIST] [*]Respectability Points Total [*]Perks Purchased [*]Quality [*]Rule Following [*]Our Favorite Ship [/LIST] The reason for this layout is simply because we wish for our beautiful royal babies to go to good homes, nothing else. :3[/quote] [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/9474dbec21f9082d8aec433d3c3f1468/tumblr_inline_mv3b80VyVS1r9ywrd.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://oi58.tinypic.com/2nsauk0.jpg[/img][/center] [LIST] [*][b]Try to get[/b] everything assigned for the day done via the amount of RP posts you get. [*][b]Any extras,[/b] such as art, apparel, gifts, etc. will be counted towards your points! [indent](Gifts of apparel [b]will be worn by the recipient[/b]- if, of course, they approve of it!) (Other stuff [b]will be recycled back into the raffle prizes[/b], we're not taking anything |D) (Also, [b]remember[/b], the way the gift is presented to the Prince/Princess is just as important as what the gift actually is!) (Gifts [i]must[/i] be given to the recipient In Character somewhere in the body of your RP post. The better the Rp, the more your gift will be worth. Also, remember to[b] send the item[/b] indicated in Gift section and in RP post [b]via PM[/b] to either [b]me or HailfireAlicorn[/b])[/indent] [*][b]You'll want[/b] to post the picture of the dragon you're RPing as, just for reference! Even if you are using them as your avatar, well, yeah. [*][b]An OPTIONAL[/b] (though very appreciated) formatting for your RP posts (delete the guidelines) [/LIST] [code]@Nano @HailfireAlicorn @Layz [center]Dragon BBCode[/center] [center][b][Name of Dragon][/b][/center] [center][b]Post Number:[/b] Count of Posts for Day[/center] [center][b]Dragons in Reply to/Interacting With:[/b] [b]Dragon name[/b] (@Username) || [b]Dragon Name[/b] (@Username) RP post body here [center][b]Gifts[/b][/center] Code of gifts sent via PM here [center]Extras here[/center] [/code] [LIST] [*][b]At the[/b] end of the day, all of your RP posts will be taken into account, and you will win what we like to call 'Respectability Points', of which act as raffle tickets for a chance at the prizes! So, well, you might want to stock up on those ;D [*][b]Another nice[/b] thing are the perks... Though you can read on those later! [/LIST] [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/f86dc02d704f070881917db6967ef1f2/tumblr_inline_mv3b7lYsPs1r9ywrd.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/epkrgy.jpg[/img][/center] This will be a placeholder for our future better, more sophisticated and formal rules, but meh! Here is my shortened version! 83 [LIST] [*][b]Follow all[/b] FR Forum and Site Rules! This should go without saying! [*][b]Follow all[/b] RP rules! No powerplaying, Gary/Mary Sue-ing, etc. [*][b]Be nice[/b] to each other! We all want to have fun! [*][b]Put all[/b] OOC Chat in double brackets! ((OOC Fangirl/boying here)) [*][b]Remember to[/b] WAIT for introductory RP posts by Me, Hail, and Layz. We will be posting our own RP paragraphs to bring you guys in. Any RP post made before will be promptly ignored!1!!!1!!exclamation!mark!1!!1! [*][b]Just a[/b] forewarner- do not, I repeat, DO NOT, copy paste the forms of others! Only from the example I listed above. And just a thing, don't even LOOK at other's forms before you finish your own! I believe you will understand when you read the last rules! I will give you further instructions after you've followed it ;D [*][b]Follow everything[/b] else we tell you to do! In opening posts and later on! [*][b]Have FUuuuuun![/b] Or we'll eat your heads! Write your username in Signature if you read this! [/LIST] [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/b455e5396fda060afc4facc92a5d9d3e/tumblr_inline_mv3b85ope21r9ywrd.png[/img][/center] [center]Still with us? Proceed onto the next trial- the introductory wall of text. >:D[/center]
wjgr28.jpg
The Mistral Gala is an RPing/Storytelling game. You masquerade as a dragon of your choice to try and set up a grand Gala for the Windsinger for his holiday. You and your colleagues and the Attendants scramble to make everything perfect.

Basically, you RP in the number of posts you get, and you try to get things done while interacting with your friends and overall having a nice social gathering and character building |D

Grand Prizes wrote:
Just a note- the winners of the Grand Prizes will be determined slightly differently from the raffle itself. The winners will be drawn based upon their all-rounded appearance in the contest. The points of which we will be judging upon will be this:
  • Respectability Points Total
  • Perks Purchased
  • Quality
  • Rule Following
  • Our Favorite Ship

The reason for this layout is simply because we wish for our beautiful royal babies to go to good homes, nothing else. :3

tumblr_inline_mv3b80VyVS1r9ywrd.png
2nsauk0.jpg
  • Try to get everything assigned for the day done via the amount of RP posts you get.

• Any extras, such as art, apparel, gifts, etc. will be counted towards your points!
    (Gifts of apparel will be worn by the recipient- if, of course, they approve of it!)
    (Other stuff will be recycled back into the raffle prizes, we're not taking anything |D)
    (Also, remember, the way the gift is presented to the Prince/Princess is just as important as what the gift actually is!)
    (Gifts must be given to the recipient In Character somewhere in the body of your RP post. The better the Rp, the more your gift will be worth. Also, remember to send the item indicated in Gift section and in RP post via PM to either me or HailfireAlicorn)

• You'll want to post the picture of the dragon you're RPing as, just for reference! Even if you are using them as your avatar, well, yeah.

• An OPTIONAL (though very appreciated) formatting for your RP posts (delete the guidelines)
Code:
@Nano @HailfireAlicorn @Layz [center]Dragon BBCode[/center] [center][b][Name of Dragon][/b][/center] [center][b]Post Number:[/b] Count of Posts for Day[/center] [center][b]Dragons in Reply to/Interacting With:[/b] [b]Dragon name[/b] (@Username) || [b]Dragon Name[/b] (@Username) RP post body here [center][b]Gifts[/b][/center] Code of gifts sent via PM here [center]Extras here[/center]
  • At the end of the day, all of your RP posts will be taken into account, and you will win what we like to call 'Respectability Points', of which act as raffle tickets for a chance at the prizes! So, well, you might want to stock up on those ;D

• Another nice thing are the perks... Though you can read on those later!

epkrgy.jpg

This will be a placeholder for our future better, more sophisticated and formal rules, but meh! Here is my shortened version! 83
  • Follow all FR Forum and Site Rules! This should go without saying!

• Follow all RP rules! No powerplaying, Gary/Mary Sue-ing, etc.

• Be nice to each other! We all want to have fun!

• Put all OOC Chat in double brackets! ((OOC Fangirl/boying here))

• Remember to WAIT for introductory RP posts by Me, Hail, and Layz. We will be posting our own RP paragraphs to bring you guys in. Any RP post made before will be promptly ignored!1!!!1!!exclamation!mark!1!!1!

• Just a forewarner- do not, I repeat, DO NOT, copy paste the forms of others! Only from the example I listed above. And just a thing, don't even LOOK at other's forms before you finish your own! I believe you will understand when you read the last rules! I will give you further instructions after you've followed it ;D

• Follow everything else we tell you to do! In opening posts and later on!

• Have FUuuuuun! Or we'll eat your heads! Write your username in Signature if you read this!

Still with us? Proceed onto the next trial- the introductory wall of text. >:D
s6uh36.jpg
[center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/f00aa17c8f437902a0c9baa0b3f03367/tumblr_inline_mv3bj14MuC1r9ywrd.png[/img][/center] You decided, 'Deities why not?' Quickly searing in some quick information and attaching a picture of yourself (from your good side, thank heavens), you slip the form back into the manila envelope, and you breathe over it, your elemental breath washing over it. Bringing up the picture of the Cloudsong and the Windsinger's den in your mind, the envelope disintegrates, sent. Not a moment later, a nearly identical envelope arrives, hitting you in the forehead with its erratic flying before its paper wings disappeared. Irritated, you momentarily contemplated burning the thing before getting a hold of yourself and calmly opening it, instead of tearing it to shreds. [quote=Winsinger]I knew you couldn't decline! I'm glad I chose wisely, very wisely... If you couldn't tell, I'm stroking my invisible wise whiskers right now. Anyway, your hot air balloon'll be arriving in exactly forty-five seconds, so I'll fill you in. Well, the party's all up to you, you can make it anything you want! However, keep it appropriate for the hatchlings... yeah, they'll be there to. Also, try to be nice to your coworkers! Yes, you're not the only one I'm inviting. Don't look at me like that, you didn't actually think you'd be able to do it yourself, right? Yeah, thought so. Don't worry though, we've all thought about that before. Try not to be too bossy while you're there- oh, and you have until the end of the week to get the Gala up and running! No more, no less! Gotta be on time, you know! Scheduled for the last day- yep, exactly seven days from today! Hey, no changing! I already told the other deities, a dragon's gotta be reliable! Especially a deity, you should know that! And- Oh, the balloon's coming in five seconds... Gotta make this quick! youalsoneedtoremembertomakeitallprettywithfeathersandbobblesthatservenopurposebuthtey'reprettysonoonecaresokay. Alsomakesureitsseafoamcoloredtoo! Remembertodressupfortheball! Oh, and one last thin- THE PRINCE AND THE PRINCESS WILL BE-[/quote] Before the Windsinger finished embedding- or was it before you could finish reading it?- a gigantic hot air balloon scoops you up, knocking the letter out of your claws with its rather rough handling. The Prince and the Princess will be what? You have no time to ponder what the Windsinger was going to say. The balloon whisks you upwards faster than you could say the Wind Deity's favorite color. In mere seconds, you've passed the Zephyr Steppes, the Reedcleft Ascent, thrown into the Twisting Crescendo- and suddenly the entire Windswept Plateau is spread out bellow you. At this view, you glance up, and not a moment later you are swallowed by a gigantic cloud. Wait... A cloud? You start to see breaks of light through the cloud vapor. Higher, higher, higher... In a puff, the cloud cover suddenly disappears under your feet. The Cloudsong spreads out before you, glimmering. Your cruise starts to slow, and you steadily drift towards the biggest floating platform- what appears to be a huge, open-sky hall- complete with swooping balconies, hanging gardens, rope bridges, a lookout, sky port, a sky lake- a perfect piece of Cloudsong haven, a castle worthy of royalty. And it's going to be your home for the next week, the place for seven day's worth of adventure, where the Mistral Gala will be held. [center][img]http://oi62.tinypic.com/313tbvr.jpg[/img][/center] [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/9474dbec21f9082d8aec433d3c3f1468/tumblr_inline_mv3b80VyVS1r9ywrd.png[/img][/center] Hope you enjoyed that! Now, on to moreo stuff!
tumblr_inline_mv3bj14MuC1r9ywrd.png

You decided, 'Deities why not?'

Quickly searing in some quick information and attaching a picture of yourself (from your good side, thank heavens), you slip the form back into the manila envelope, and you breathe over it, your elemental breath washing over it. Bringing up the picture of the Cloudsong and the Windsinger's den in your mind, the envelope disintegrates, sent. Not a moment later, a nearly identical envelope arrives, hitting you in the forehead with its erratic flying before its paper wings disappeared.

Irritated, you momentarily contemplated burning the thing before getting a hold of yourself and calmly opening it, instead of tearing it to shreds.

Winsinger wrote:
I knew you couldn't decline! I'm glad I chose wisely, very wisely... If you couldn't tell, I'm stroking my invisible wise whiskers right now.

Anyway, your hot air balloon'll be arriving in exactly forty-five seconds, so I'll fill you in.

Well, the party's all up to you, you can make it anything you want! However, keep it appropriate for the hatchlings... yeah, they'll be there to. Also, try to be nice to your coworkers! Yes, you're not the only one I'm inviting. Don't look at me like that, you didn't actually think you'd be able to do it yourself, right? Yeah, thought so. Don't worry though, we've all thought about that before. Try not to be too bossy while you're there- oh, and you have until the end of the week to get the Gala up and running! No more, no less! Gotta be on time, you know! Scheduled for the last day- yep, exactly seven days from today! Hey, no changing! I already told the other deities, a dragon's gotta be reliable! Especially a deity, you should know that!

And-

Oh, the balloon's coming in five seconds... Gotta make this quick!

youalsoneedtoremembertomakeitallprettywithfeathersandbobblesthatservenopurposebuthtey'reprettysonoonecaresokay. Alsomakesureitsseafoamcoloredtoo! Remembertodressupfortheball!

Oh, and one last thin-

THE PRINCE AND THE PRINCESS WILL BE-

Before the Windsinger finished embedding- or was it before you could finish reading it?- a gigantic hot air balloon scoops you up, knocking the letter out of your claws with its rather rough handling. The Prince and the Princess will be what?

You have no time to ponder what the Windsinger was going to say. The balloon whisks you upwards faster than you could say the Wind Deity's favorite color. In mere seconds, you've passed the Zephyr Steppes, the Reedcleft Ascent, thrown into the Twisting Crescendo- and suddenly the entire Windswept Plateau is spread out bellow you.

At this view, you glance up, and not a moment later you are swallowed by a gigantic cloud.

Wait... A cloud?

You start to see breaks of light through the cloud vapor. Higher, higher, higher... In a puff, the cloud cover suddenly disappears under your feet.

The Cloudsong spreads out before you, glimmering.

Your cruise starts to slow, and you steadily drift towards the biggest floating platform- what appears to be a huge, open-sky hall- complete with swooping balconies, hanging gardens, rope bridges, a lookout, sky port, a sky lake- a perfect piece of Cloudsong haven, a castle worthy of royalty.

And it's going to be your home for the next week, the place for seven day's worth of adventure, where the Mistral Gala will be held.

313tbvr.jpg

Hope you enjoyed that! Now, on to moreo stuff!
s6uh36.jpg
[center][img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/elbqs1.jpg[/img][/center] [center]We are proud to say, we offer up not one, but TWO wonderful grand prizes! And they just keep getting better every gift ;D But shhh... They don't know they're prizes yet![/center] [quote=Prince of Wind] [center][img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/ih31av.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b]Claimed![/b][/center] [center]Blessed with the power to manipulate the wind (despite being of Lightning Flight), the Prince is... fitted out in his 'comfy clothes'. He's still super adorable and lovable, however, even if he does lack the formality of his 'sibling'.[/center] [center]He's worth as much as the feathers on his back on the apparel on his head. (750k) (note, subject to change until Mistral Jamboree officially starts)[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2339230] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23393/2339230_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]Triple Seafoam Iridescence/Shimmer/Gembond Male Coatl[/b] [b]His awe-inducing gigantic wardrobe:[/b] [item=Black Cavalier] [item=Copper Steampunk Scarf] [item=Copper Steampunk Wings] [item=Copper Steampunk Gloves] [b]And his close companion:[/b] [item=Gale Wolf][/center] [center][b][Gale][/b] Prince of Wind[/center] [i][b]Personality[/b][/i] Full of vitality, adventure and fun, Gale is the type of dragon you'd see exploring new lands- or daredeviling. Gale flies on the wild side of life, always living in the fast lane, and is extremely enthusiastic about everything- especially when it comes to discovering and trying out new things. When faced with a challenge, it is nearly impossible for him to sit on the sidelines; he always has to jump in and offer a solution- his solution. While sometimes his assertiveness is annoying, there is no doubt that Gale is a natural friend-magnet. Approaching everyone with the same personal warmth and naturally radiating charisma, personality and individuality, Gale treats everyone like his valued guest, doing his best to make them feel valued and empowered in his presence. With a huge positive outlook on life, Gale doesn't believe that there are bad dragons out there, and everyone is wonderful. Gale is a charming, energetic, resourceful and very, very impatient dragon. If you gave him the candy/treasure challenge, he'd take the first piece and be gone before ten seconds of his one-minute are up. He also has a problem of sitting still- and even if you get him confined in one space, he'll still be fidgeting restlessly until he gets to do something. Commitment is Gale's virtue, and once he's set, he will never let go. [i][b]Interest[/b][/i] Gale loves flying. Flying and the wind, as his title might imply. If you've seen that type of weather or that type of wind, Gale's probably flown in it- or created it. In fact, without open sky, Gale acts like a caged bird- possibly to the extent of mild claustrophobia... One fear of which his 'sister' knows remarkably well, and with one mention of the *omitted* room, Gale will not mess around. Though of course his 'sister' will never let him get over that one time he actually accidentally flew into a birdcage. And the incident with the dark box of doom. And the crumbling relic fort... For some strange reason, Gale is a popular dragon. Particularly with the dragonesses. Somehow, Gale just has that... Charm. It's not even like he does it on purpose, but the truth is nearly every dragoness that has ever met him has had some sort attraction to him. While never having anyone going above the rank of 'bestest friend' (other than Aria, but she's his sister), there is just no explanation for this charmer. He claims he's waiting for 'The Perfect One', it's sort of ridiculous actually. Gale actually doesn't have a favorite color, but when pressured, he'll say either red or gold. With no idea why or why he doesn't dislike a color either, but it's just simply 'I like all the colors!' [i][b]Relations[/b][/i] Unlike his 'sister', Gale has so many friends that if each feather he has or ever had counted as a friend, he'd be a fluffball. Wherever this Coatl goes, he leaves a trail of friends in his wake. While he doesn't claim anyone as enemies, there are a few that are not part of his gigantic circle. His closest relationship is obviously with his 'sister'- while not biologically siblings, the two were together since time immemorial (Gale's words), and they act like siblings, right down to the 'bicker all the time like hatchlings' detail. Gale's Familiar is a Gale Wolf, and they suit each other quite well- there would be no way the Coatl could have lived with a familiar that wouldn't fly in the Twisting Crescendo with him. Their name is just a coincidence. Purely. When Gale was old enough to get a familiar, the one that he picked when given the choice was the one that would follow him off into the tornado itself. He only actually learned it's name a couple days later- after, of course, they had traversed the entire Windswept Plateau. When Gale needs help, be it fetching something or someone to fight by his side, his Gale Wolf will appear, formed out of the nearest wind. His Gale Wolf was enchanted, allowing it to stay on the physical plane for as long as it needs to. [quote]What's up?[/quote] ---- [i][b]Notes[/b][/i] Gale now resides at Scorched Rock Island as the Clan's Official Troubadour and Cheer-Meister! (He also helps out Solaris with recording the Clan's history) [/quote] [quote=Princess of Song] [center][img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/250rq0o.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b]Claimed![/b][/center] [center]With the ability to create music out of thin air, the Princess of Song is the picture of Wind royalty, with the personality to match. She's still wonderful and awesome, if less adventurous than her 'sibling'.[/center] [center]Royalty is beyond values of gold and silver! Why would you even think of such a thing? (750k) (Will have the official Wind Holiday apparel, the full set)[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2505758] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/25058/2505758_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]X/Y/Y Seafoam/Jade/Jade Speckle/Freckle/Crackle Female Coatl[/b] [b]With all the finishings of Wind royalty:[/b] [item=Poet's Tam] [item=Ornate Copper Necklace] [item=Journeyman's Satchels] (Wind Armband) (Wind Apparel) (Wind Emblem) [b]And with her own treasured Wind Sprite:[/b] (Wind Sprite) [/center] [/quote] [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/f86dc02d704f070881917db6967ef1f2/tumblr_inline_mv3b7lYsPs1r9ywrd.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://oi58.tinypic.com/oaqdzd.jpg[/img][/center] Of course, we also have bucketloads of other wonderful prizes! PLEASE NOTE- For apparel prizes, the dragons DO NOT come with it! They are models only! (This list is COMPLETELY work in progress! Lots of epic things will be added, be it by gift or by donation!) [quote=Prize Pack #1- Zettobi Wonder Art!] [i]Estimated Value: 100k +[/i] Hear hear! You can now get a beautiful piece of art from the esteemed @Zettobi, who was the one who painted all of the beautiful scenes in this here thread! You really want this! The artwork is super beautiful, I even want this myself *w*[/quote] [quote=Prize Pack #2- Thy of Windliness] [i]Estimated Value: 100k[/i] All this wonderful wind stuff galore! Prove your Windliness with this! [center][item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Wind Runestone] [item=Playful Windsinger Puppet] [item=Gust Slash] [item=Zephyr Bolt] (5 Holiday Currency)[/center] [/quote] [quote=Prize Pack #3- Past Things] [i]Estimated Value: 100k[/i] Guess what? Since we were such a fan of the Trickmurk Masquerade, here are some lovely memories! [center][Skin: Hidden in Shadow] [Skin: Mystic Glow][/center] [/quote] [quote=Prize Pack #4- Windly Battle Pack] [s][i]Estimated Value: 75k[/i][/s] [b]Claimed![/b] Like all good contests, we offer our own battle pack! Though the glass cannon dragon isn't here yet |D The goodies are rounded up, though! [center][item=Rally] [item=Meditate] [item=Shred] [item=Gust Slash] [item=Zephyr Bolt] [item=Disorient] [item=Sap] [item=Minor Health Potion]x10 [item=Zephyr Might Fragment] [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment][/center] [/quote] [quote=Prize Pack #5- Gatherings] [i]Estimated Value: ??? 124k [/i] Also like any other good contest, we are offering one full day's worth of gathering turns! For the sixth of April, @Twizz is willing to give up fifteen gathering turns. Where you want, what you want- though of course, we can't guarantee you get what you wanted ;D [/quote] [quote=Prize Pack #6- Windsinger's Aligned] [i]Estimated Value: 175k[/i] [s]We are giving up not one, but TWO gen ones who bear striking resemblance to the Windsinger himself! And what's even better, one of them is female, and the other is male- seemed destined, no?[/s] Guess no one wants them. ;w; [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2632679] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26327/2632679_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2707618] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27077/2707618_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] We'll try to get a namechange scroll '^^ [/quote] [quote=Prize Pack #7- Lunai, the Fragile Moth] [i]Estimated Value: 100k[/i] [i]She has always been this way... Gossamer... Sleek and shimmering... Like a luna moth. But one thing that has kept her from reaching out to the world was the fragile ness of her soft, feathery wings. Never having been strong in flight, The princess of nocturnal light has always been one to float on the gentler cool winds around her home, rather than brave the harsh winds of the crescendo. Until one day a soft voice beckoned her sleek, glowing form out of the window down to meet them...[/i] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2646433] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26465/2646433_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]She also comes with a short story from [url=http://tinyurl.com/o64conv]my Thread![/url][/b] [/quote] [quote=Prize Pack #8- FOOD GALORE.] [i]Estimated Value: Food. [/i] FOOD. FOOD EVERYWHERE. Insect- 198 units Meat- 100 units Plant- 198 units [center][item=Nymph]x99 [item=Plague Bat]x50 [item=Glow Mushroom]x99[/center] [/quote] [quote=Prize Pack #9- FOOD EXTRAVAGANZA.] [i]Estimated Value: Food. [/i] FOOD. FOOD ALL AROUND. Insect- 110 units Meat- 98 units Plant- 160 units Seafood- 64 units [center][item=Reedcleft Sparklers]x10 [item=Plague Bat]x49 [item=Granny Smith Apple]x5 [item=Yellow-Frilled Eel]x8 [item=Dark-Tufted Featherduster]x6 [item=Albino Dasher]x20 [item=Topaz Guppy]x20[/center] [/quote] Been looking for a set of apparel? You've come to the right place! [quote=Prize Pack #10- Brave] [i]Estimated Value: 100k[/i] The Braves are Windswept Plateau tribesdragons, and this is their sacred apparel, worn by those of rank. But you still look good in them, even if you aren't of wild descent. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1083526] [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/20gd1c9.png[/IMG] [/url] [size=1]Modeled by Cocoa of Ravinsong's Clan[/size] [item=Brown Birdskull Headdress] [item=Brown Birdskull Wingpiece] [item=Leather Chest Wrap] [item=Leather Arm Wraps] [item=Leather Tail Wrap] [item=Brown Birdskull Legband][/center] [center]The pack also comes with this critter, the familiar of the Braves- [item=Salve Kamaitachi][/center] [/quote] Have you ever wanted to look exactly like the one other RP character in here? Well, this is your chance! Yep! That;s right- We're going to try our best to get the apparel the our RP Contestants and Participants are wearing! [quote=Prize Pack #11- Soulthar's Stuff!] [i]Estimated Value: 150k[/i] Now you can look like Soulthar! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=982198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9822/982198_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=Waverider Cape] [item=Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble] [item=Silver Steampunk Spats] [item=Laureate's Cap] [item=SImple Iron Bracelets] [item=Simple Iron Wing Bangles][/center] [/quote]
elbqs1.jpg
We are proud to say, we offer up not one, but TWO wonderful grand prizes! And they just keep getting better every gift ;D

But shhh... They don't know they're prizes yet!

Prince of Wind wrote:
ih31av.jpg

Claimed!

Blessed with the power to manipulate the wind (despite being of Lightning Flight), the Prince is... fitted out in his 'comfy clothes'. He's still super adorable and lovable, however, even if he does lack the formality of his 'sibling'.

He's worth as much as the feathers on his back on the apparel on his head.
(750k)
(note, subject to change until Mistral Jamboree officially starts)
Triple Seafoam Iridescence/Shimmer/Gembond Male Coatl

His awe-inducing gigantic wardrobe:
Black Cavalier Copper Steampunk Scarf Copper Steampunk Wings Copper Steampunk Gloves

And his close companion:
Gale Wolf

[Gale]
Prince of Wind

Personality
Full of vitality, adventure and fun, Gale is the type of dragon you'd see exploring new lands- or daredeviling. Gale flies on the wild side of life, always living in the fast lane, and is extremely enthusiastic about everything- especially when it comes to discovering and trying out new things. When faced with a challenge, it is nearly impossible for him to sit on the sidelines; he always has to jump in and offer a solution- his solution.

While sometimes his assertiveness is annoying, there is no doubt that Gale is a natural friend-magnet. Approaching everyone with the same personal warmth and naturally radiating charisma, personality and individuality, Gale treats everyone like his valued guest, doing his best to make them feel valued and empowered in his presence. With a huge positive outlook on life, Gale doesn't believe that there are bad dragons out there, and everyone is wonderful.

Gale is a charming, energetic, resourceful and very, very impatient dragon. If you gave him the candy/treasure challenge, he'd take the first piece and be gone before ten seconds of his one-minute are up. He also has a problem of sitting still- and even if you get him confined in one space, he'll still be fidgeting restlessly until he gets to do something.

Commitment is Gale's virtue, and once he's set, he will never let go.

Interest
Gale loves flying. Flying and the wind, as his title might imply. If you've seen that type of weather or that type of wind, Gale's probably flown in it- or created it. In fact, without open sky, Gale acts like a caged bird- possibly to the extent of mild claustrophobia... One fear of which his 'sister' knows remarkably well, and with one mention of the *omitted* room, Gale will not mess around. Though of course his 'sister' will never let him get over that one time he actually accidentally flew into a birdcage. And the incident with the dark box of doom. And the crumbling relic fort...

For some strange reason, Gale is a popular dragon. Particularly with the dragonesses. Somehow, Gale just has that... Charm. It's not even like he does it on purpose, but the truth is nearly every dragoness that has ever met him has had some sort attraction to him. While never having anyone going above the rank of 'bestest friend' (other than Aria, but she's his sister), there is just no explanation for this charmer. He claims he's waiting for 'The Perfect One', it's sort of ridiculous actually.

Gale actually doesn't have a favorite color, but when pressured, he'll say either red or gold. With no idea why or why he doesn't dislike a color either, but it's just simply 'I like all the colors!'

Relations
Unlike his 'sister', Gale has so many friends that if each feather he has or ever had counted as a friend, he'd be a fluffball. Wherever this Coatl goes, he leaves a trail of friends in his wake. While he doesn't claim anyone as enemies, there are a few that are not part of his gigantic circle. His closest relationship is obviously with his 'sister'- while not biologically siblings, the two were together since time immemorial (Gale's words), and they act like siblings, right down to the 'bicker all the time like hatchlings' detail.

Gale's Familiar is a Gale Wolf, and they suit each other quite well- there would be no way the Coatl could have lived with a familiar that wouldn't fly in the Twisting Crescendo with him. Their name is just a coincidence. Purely. When Gale was old enough to get a familiar, the one that he picked when given the choice was the one that would follow him off into the tornado itself. He only actually learned it's name a couple days later- after, of course, they had traversed the entire Windswept Plateau.
When Gale needs help, be it fetching something or someone to fight by his side, his Gale Wolf will appear, formed out of the nearest wind. His Gale Wolf was enchanted, allowing it to stay on the physical plane for as long as it needs to.

Quote:
What's up?

----

Notes
Gale now resides at Scorched Rock Island as the Clan's Official Troubadour and Cheer-Meister! (He also helps out Solaris with recording the Clan's history)

Princess of Song wrote:
250rq0o.jpg

Claimed!

With the ability to create music out of thin air, the Princess of Song is the picture of Wind royalty, with the personality to match. She's still wonderful and awesome, if less adventurous than her 'sibling'.

Royalty is beyond values of gold and silver! Why would you even think of such a thing?
(750k)
(Will have the official Wind Holiday apparel, the full set)
X/Y/Y Seafoam/Jade/Jade Speckle/Freckle/Crackle Female Coatl

With all the finishings of Wind royalty:
Ornate Copper Necklace (Wind Armband) (Wind Apparel) (Wind Emblem)

And with her own treasured Wind Sprite:

(Wind Sprite)

oaqdzd.jpg

Of course, we also have bucketloads of other wonderful prizes!

PLEASE NOTE- For apparel prizes, the dragons DO NOT come with it! They are models only!

(This list is COMPLETELY work in progress! Lots of epic things will be added, be it by gift or by donation!)

Prize Pack #1- Zettobi Wonder Art! wrote:
Estimated Value: 100k +
Hear hear! You can now get a beautiful piece of art from the esteemed @Zettobi, who was the one who painted all of the beautiful scenes in this here thread! You really want this! The artwork is super beautiful, I even want this myself *w*
Prize Pack #2- Thy of Windliness wrote:
Estimated Value: 100k
All this wonderful wind stuff galore! Prove your Windliness with this!

Unhatched Wind Egg Wind Runestone Playful Windsinger Puppet Gust Slash Zephyr Bolt (5 Holiday Currency)
Prize Pack #3- Past Things wrote:
Guess what? Since we were such a fan of the Trickmurk Masquerade, here are some lovely memories!

[Skin: Hidden in Shadow] [Skin: Mystic Glow]
Prize Pack #4- Windly Battle Pack wrote:
Estimated Value: 75k Claimed!
Like all good contests, we offer our own battle pack! Though the glass cannon dragon isn't here yet |D The goodies are rounded up, though!

Rally Meditate Shred Gust Slash Zephyr Bolt Disorient Sap Minor Health Potion x10 Zephyr Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Shale Hybrid Fragment
Prize Pack #5- Gatherings wrote:
Estimated Value: ??? 124k
Also like any other good contest, we are offering one full day's worth of gathering turns! For the sixth of April, @Twizz is willing to give up fifteen gathering turns. Where you want, what you want- though of course, we can't guarantee you get what you wanted ;D
Prize Pack #6- Windsinger's Aligned wrote:
Estimated Value: 175k
We are giving up not one, but TWO gen ones who bear striking resemblance to the Windsinger himself! And what's even better, one of them is female, and the other is male- seemed destined, no?

Guess no one wants them. ;w;

We'll try to get a namechange scroll '^^
Prize Pack #7- Lunai, the Fragile Moth wrote:
She has always been this way...

Gossamer... Sleek and shimmering... Like a luna moth.

But one thing that has kept her from reaching out to the world was the fragile ness of her soft, feathery wings.

Never having been strong in flight, The princess of nocturnal light has always been one to float on the gentler cool winds around her home, rather than brave the harsh winds of the crescendo.

Until one day a soft voice beckoned her sleek, glowing form out of the window down to meet them...

She also comes with a short story from my Thread!
Prize Pack #8- FOOD GALORE. wrote:
Estimated Value: Food.
FOOD. FOOD EVERYWHERE.

Insect- 198 units
Meat- 100 units
Plant- 198 units

Nymph x99 Plague Bat x50 Glow Mushroom x99
Prize Pack #9- FOOD EXTRAVAGANZA. wrote:
Estimated Value: Food.
FOOD. FOOD ALL AROUND.

Insect- 110 units
Meat- 98 units
Plant- 160 units
Seafood- 64 units
x10 Plague Bat x49 Granny Smith Apple x5 Yellow-Frilled Eel x8 Dark-Tufted Featherduster x6 Albino Dasher x20 Topaz Guppy x20

Been looking for a set of apparel? You've come to the right place!

Prize Pack #10- Brave wrote:
The Braves are Windswept Plateau tribesdragons, and this is their sacred apparel, worn by those of rank. But you still look good in them, even if you aren't of wild descent.

20gd1c9.png
Modeled by Cocoa of Ravinsong's Clan

Brown Birdskull Headdress Brown Birdskull Wingpiece Leather Chest Wrap Leather Arm Wraps Leather Tail Wrap Brown Birdskull Legband
The pack also comes with this critter, the familiar of the Braves-

Salve Kamaitachi

Have you ever wanted to look exactly like the one other RP character in here? Well, this is your chance! Yep! That;s right- We're going to try our best to get the apparel the our RP Contestants and Participants are wearing!

Prize Pack #11- Soulthar's Stuff! wrote:
Estimated Value: 150k
Now you can look like Soulthar!

982198_350.png

Waverider Cape Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble Silver Steampunk Spats Simple Iron Bracelets Simple Iron Wing Bangles
s6uh36.jpg
[center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/b455e5396fda060afc4facc92a5d9d3e/tumblr_inline_mv3b85ope21r9ywrd.png[/img][/center] [center] Map...? Kudos if you know what I photoshoped it from |D Pretend the wooden bridgens are actually rope bridges. And they're floating in the sky in the clouds suspended by hot air balloons. Also, click to embiggen![/center] [center][url=http://oi62.tinypic.com/2dnigz.jpg][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2w7k8so.png[/IMG][/url] [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/9474dbec21f9082d8aec433d3c3f1468/tumblr_inline_mv3b80VyVS1r9ywrd.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Papyrus][color=orange][size=7][b]Current Treasure in the Pot:[/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][size=2](most likely used for upgrading prizes... No actual Treasure prize, though, unlikely)[/size] [font=Papyrus][size=5]-45 000 treasure[/size][/font] [/center]
Map...?
Kudos if you know what I photoshoped it from |D Pretend the wooden bridgens are actually rope bridges. And they're floating in the sky in the clouds suspended by hot air balloons.

Also, click to embiggen!

2w7k8so.png
Current Treasure in the Pot:
(most likely used for upgrading prizes... No actual Treasure prize, though, unlikely)

-45 000 treasure
s6uh36.jpg
[center][img]http://oi58.tinypic.com/14paf9.jpg[/img][/center] [center]AKA Things That Need to be Accomplished by Today![/center] [quote=The To-Do List] [b]Day One-[/b] (March 24-25) [s]Meet and Greet your Colleagues! Get this Planning business going! Know names of your fellow dragons in... Unlimited posts! Though all the details must be down within three posts for each dragon.[/s] [b]Day Two-[/b] (March 26-27) Please the Perfectionist! Aria is having trouble sitting well with what's (also not) going on. Time for ironing out the bugs! Actually START planning now! Make sure to carter to all of the Princess's needs within four posts! [s][b]Day Three-[/b] (March 28-29) Hidden![/s] Day Three and Day Four and Five are merged! [b]Day Four-[/b] (March 30-31) Put up those streamers! It's decorating day today! However, marking the exact midway of the event, it's time to have some fun~ Today's free for all- nab those RP posts! But of course, quality over quantity! [b]Day Five-[/b] (April 1-2) Part of Day Four! [b]Day Six-[/b] (April 3-4) The Big Party's tomorrow! Pull it together already! You've forgotten the deserts! Your apparel for the big occasion! This is bad... Try to get everything in order in seven posts or less per dragon. [b]Day Seven-[/b] (April 5) It's the Gala! Don your finery, and hope that all goes well, and everything's not a disaster. Freestyle today, but you only get two posts to make it happen! -And an extra one, for after the final announcement of the prizes~ :3[/quote] [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/f86dc02d704f070881917db6967ef1f2/tumblr_inline_mv3b7lYsPs1r9ywrd.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://oi58.tinypic.com/b9ioib.jpg[/img][/center] [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/b455e5396fda060afc4facc92a5d9d3e/tumblr_inline_mv3b85ope21r9ywrd.png[/img][/center]
14paf9.jpg
AKA Things That Need to be Accomplished by Today!

The To-Do List wrote:
Day One- (March 24-25)

Meet and Greet your Colleagues! Get this Planning business going!
Know names of your fellow dragons in... Unlimited posts! Though all the details must be down within three posts for each dragon.

Day Two- (March 26-27)

Please the Perfectionist! Aria is having trouble sitting well with what's (also not) going on. Time for ironing out the bugs!
Actually START planning now! Make sure to carter to all of the Princess's needs within four posts!

Day Three- (March 28-29)
Hidden!

Day Three and Day Four and Five are merged!

Day Four- (March 30-31)
Put up those streamers! It's decorating day today! However, marking the exact midway of the event, it's time to have some fun~
Today's free for all- nab those RP posts! But of course, quality over quantity!

Day Five- (April 1-2)
Part of Day Four!

Day Six- (April 3-4)
The Big Party's tomorrow! Pull it together already! You've forgotten the deserts! Your apparel for the big occasion! This is bad...
Try to get everything in order in seven posts or less per dragon.

Day Seven- (April 5)
It's the Gala! Don your finery, and hope that all goes well, and everything's not a disaster.
Freestyle today, but you only get two posts to make it happen! -And an extra one, for after the final announcement of the prizes~ :3

b9ioib.jpg
s6uh36.jpg
[center][img]http://oi58.tinypic.com/n4cho2.jpg[/img][/center] Perks are special awesome things that you can get with a little... Ah, donation to the cause... Let's say some of the Windlings have their way around. This is the Black Market of wonderful stuff to boost up your upper hand- and maybe that push to help a ship sail? Whatever it is that you're looking for to enhance your stay, it's right here! They do tend to, however, arrive by transport via Assassin Dragoness... [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1953534][img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/w220iu.jpg[/img][/url] [/center] Perks come in two catagories, Object Perks and Situational Perks. Object Perks are just what the package says; your dragon gets an object (note: no physical item will be recieved OOCly, the item will only be RP'd) that they can use in whatever creative way they'd like (within reason of course, please no powerplaying!). Sitiuational Perks are special RP related situations for your dragon. Perks are purchasable with treasure. There also is a limited amount of each perk. To Purchase Perks, write an RP post about coming to Masque (link above) and asking her for whatever it is that you are purchasing. You can get creative with this! If she is particularly impressed, you might, just might get something special! After writing your post, send over the treasure/items over to me (@Nano) with the PM entitled 'Perk Payment'- just so I know where the money's coming from (A note- we don't keep any of it, it all goes back to prizes!). I will write an RP post back, and you will hopefully receive a shiny green box later! Also, don't worry- Perk RP posts don't count towards your daily limit! Just remember to Ping me in the RP post, and write 'Perk' somewhere... If you were wondering, Masque sets up shop on that wee little island off West of the Main! The currently available Perks are listed below. [b]Object Perks:[/b] [LIST] [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/xdgydu.png[/IMG] [*][i]Piece of string[/i]- Its just a piece of string... Or is it? || 2.5k Treasure || 9/10 in stock. [IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/i430c1.png[/IMG] [*][i]Wind Flight Emblem Paper Decorations[/i]- A package of long streams of paper, cut into Wind Flight Emblems, connected in a row. || 5k Treasure || 2/5 in stock. [IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/jp8rie.png[/IMG] [*][i]Party Hats[/i]- A box of party hats, with a range of sizes, all in a beautiful celebratory Mistral Jamboree color. || 10k Treasure || 2/2 in stock. [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2iqjsap.png[/IMG] [*][i]Party Cannon[/i]- A big blue and pink cannon that shoots confetti, streamers, cake, and other strange objects. It smells vaguely like... Pie? || 25k Treasure || 1/1 in stock. [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2vi3tb8.png[/IMG] [*][i]Bucket[/i]- Plain, run-of-the-mill bucket. Wonder what you can do with this? || 10k Treasure || 2/3 in stock. [IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/ayvecp.png[/IMG] [*][i]Tiny Feathers[/i]- A satchel of tiny white feathers. Small feathers, big value! Or was it the other way around? || 5k Treasure || 2/3 in stock. [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/13ymp1j.png[/IMG] [*][i]Fake Severed Limb[/i]- Ahh! It's a bloody arm! The paint on this is super realistic... And the scent... || 10k Treasure || 2/2 in stock. [IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2pphmiw.png[/IMG] [*][i]Maggots[/i]- Ich. I don't even know what you want to do with these. Unless of course you're a fan of quick, rotten-y snacks. || 5k Treasure || 2/2 in stock. [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/5fry9u.png[/IMG] [*][i]Jar of Honey[/i]- A jar of amber gold, the sweetest natural thing in the world! Yummy... And sticky... || 5k Treasure || 0/2 in stock. [b]OUT OF STOCK[/b] [/LIST] [b]Situational Perks:[/b] [LIST] [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2gxr5dt.png[/IMG] [*][i]5 Minutes with...[/i]- Your dragon can have a 2 post RP with a dragon of their choosing. Woo the Princess or perhaps learn trade secrets straight from the sibling's mouth? Or just chill with Gale. That's cool too. || 20k Treasure || 3/3 in stock. Maximum two per dragon. [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/nz4p41.png[/IMG] [*][i]One Extra RP Post[/i]- 'You get an extra RP post in a day of your choosing! High quality!' Whatever RP Post is supposed to mean... || 20k Treasure || 5/5 in Stock. [IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2iqoeu9.png[/IMG] [*][i]Two Extra RP Posts[/i]- 'Twice the Amount of one, but at a value of two and a half!' Is that supposed to be some sort of improvement? Meh. Well, at least it gives you this shiny coin too. || 50k Treasure || 3/3 in stock. || You also get [color=gold](R)[/color] x1! [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/xqmil0.png[/IMG] [*][i]Five Extra RP Posts[/i]- 'Not one, or two measly RP posts, no, you get FIVE! And at a discount, too!' Not sure the exact percent discount, or if there even is one. But guess what? You also get two of those shiny coins! Pretty good bargain, I'd say! || 125k Treasure || 2/2 in stock. || You get [color=gold](R)[/color] x2 if you buy this! [*][i]Windsinger's Blessing[/i]- It's actually a piece of grass. Apparently dragons from Cloudsong started calling this rare seafoam-colored grass that. Well, it's supposed to be some sort of charm or medicine... Good luck decoding whatever it's for! || 20k Treasure || 1/1 in stock. Maximum one per dragon. [*][i]Restocker[/i]- Fully restock a perk of your choice. How generous! || 25k Treasure || 3/4 in stock. Add [color=gold](R)[/color] x1! [*][i]Super Restocker[/i]- Fully restock ALL PERKS! Wow, you're quite the giver! || 100k Treasure|| Unlimited in stock. || Add [color=gold](R)[/color] x2, AND 1 extra RP post! [*][i]Lucky Perk Box[/i]- No one actually knows if this is actually lucky or not. Might give you one cheap perk, or a couple really awesome ones. Dare you gamble? || 50k Treasure || Unlimited in stock. [/LIST] [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/9474dbec21f9082d8aec433d3c3f1468/tumblr_inline_mv3b80VyVS1r9ywrd.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://oi57.tinypic.com/oa3kfm.jpg[/img][/center] [center]Respectability Point Tracker! *beepboop* [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img][/center] [u][b]First Round[/b][/u] [LIST=1] [*][b]ToxicCreed-[/b] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x10 [*][b]Drav-[/b] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x8 [*][b]Hazeledpoppy-[/b] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x8 [*][b]BlueTrillium-[/b] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x7 [*][b]Lunadora-[/b] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x7 [*][b]Lummox-[/b] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x7 [/LIST] [u][b]Second Round[/b][/u] [quote=Activity] Activity for Day 2 Hazeledpoppy purchased 1 Restocker. Earned [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x1 Fawntastic successfully gave 2 approved gifts. Earned [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x2[/quote] [LIST=1] [*][b]ToxicCreed-[/b] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x7 [*][b]Drav-[/b] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x5 [*][b]Hazeledpoppy-[/b] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x9 [*][b]BlueTrillium-[/b] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x8 [*][b]Lunadora-[/b] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x9 [*][b]Lummox-[/b] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x6 [*][b]Fawntastic-[/b] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x10 [/LIST] [u][b]Third Round[/b][/u] EVERYONE GETS TEN RP POINTS. :V lol jk i'll get to this calculating... >.> [*][b]ToxicCreed-[/b] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x0 [*][b]Drav-[/b] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x9 [*][b]Hazeledpoppy-[/b] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x10 [*][b]BlueTrillium-[/b] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x10 [*][b]Lunadora-[/b] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x0 [*][b]Lummox-[/b] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x0 [*][b]Fawntastic-[/b] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x11 [*][b]BeingofNature-[/b] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/mualmx.jpg[/img]x12 (plus 2 for joining late, 14) [center][img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/246n98g.jpg[/img][/center] [center]Look at that beautiful, gigantic Respectability Point![/center] [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/f86dc02d704f070881917db6967ef1f2/tumblr_inline_mv3b7lYsPs1r9ywrd.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://oi58.tinypic.com/25suzut.jpg[/img][/center] [LIST=1] [*][color=purple]Waterfall Box-[/color][color=silver] 4 sheets (Yachaziel)[/color] [*][color=purple]Waterfall Box-[/color][color=silver] Pavilion Box- 5 sheets (Kevad)[/color] [*][color=purple]Waterfall Box-[/color][color=silver] Hanging Gardens Box- 5 sheets (Khasia)[/color] [*][color=purple]Waterfall Box-[/color][color=silver] Statue Box- 4 sheets (???)[/color] [/LIST]
n4cho2.jpg

Perks are special awesome things that you can get with a little... Ah, donation to the cause... Let's say some of the Windlings have their way around. This is the Black Market of wonderful stuff to boost up your upper hand- and maybe that push to help a ship sail? Whatever it is that you're looking for to enhance your stay, it's right here!

They do tend to, however, arrive by transport via Assassin Dragoness...
w220iu.jpg

Perks come in two catagories, Object Perks and Situational Perks. Object Perks are just what the package says; your dragon gets an object (note: no physical item will be recieved OOCly, the item will only be RP'd) that they can use in whatever creative way they'd like (within reason of course, please no powerplaying!). Sitiuational Perks are special RP related situations for your dragon. Perks are purchasable with treasure. There also is a limited amount of each perk.

To Purchase Perks, write an RP post about coming to Masque (link above) and asking her for whatever it is that you are purchasing. You can get creative with this! If she is particularly impressed, you might, just might get something special! After writing your post, send over the treasure/items over to me (@Nano) with the PM entitled 'Perk Payment'- just so I know where the money's coming from (A note- we don't keep any of it, it all goes back to prizes!). I will write an RP post back, and you will hopefully receive a shiny green box later! Also, don't worry- Perk RP posts don't count towards your daily limit! Just remember to Ping me in the RP post, and write 'Perk' somewhere...

If you were wondering, Masque sets up shop on that wee little island off West of the Main!

The currently available Perks are listed below.

Object Perks:
xdgydu.png
[*]Piece of string- Its just a piece of string... Or is it?
|| 2.5k Treasure || 9/10 in stock.

i430c1.png
[*]Wind Flight Emblem Paper Decorations- A package of long streams of paper, cut into Wind Flight Emblems, connected in a row.
|| 5k Treasure || 2/5 in stock.

jp8rie.png
[*]Party Hats- A box of party hats, with a range of sizes, all in a beautiful celebratory Mistral Jamboree color.
|| 10k Treasure || 2/2 in stock.

2iqjsap.png
[*]Party Cannon- A big blue and pink cannon that shoots confetti, streamers, cake, and other strange objects. It smells vaguely like... Pie?
|| 25k Treasure || 1/1 in stock.

2vi3tb8.png
[*]Bucket- Plain, run-of-the-mill bucket. Wonder what you can do with this?
|| 10k Treasure || 2/3 in stock.

ayvecp.png
[*]Tiny Feathers- A satchel of tiny white feathers. Small feathers, big value! Or was it the other way around?
|| 5k Treasure || 2/3 in stock.

13ymp1j.png
[*]Fake Severed Limb- Ahh! It's a bloody arm! The paint on this is super realistic... And the scent...
|| 10k Treasure || 2/2 in stock.

2pphmiw.png
[*]Maggots- Ich. I don't even know what you want to do with these. Unless of course you're a fan of quick, rotten-y snacks.
|| 5k Treasure || 2/2 in stock.

5fry9u.png
[*]Jar of Honey- A jar of amber gold, the sweetest natural thing in the world! Yummy... And sticky...
|| 5k Treasure || 0/2 in stock. OUT OF STOCK

Situational Perks:
2gxr5dt.png
[*]5 Minutes with...- Your dragon can have a 2 post RP with a dragon of their choosing. Woo the Princess or perhaps learn trade secrets straight from the sibling's mouth? Or just chill with Gale. That's cool too.
|| 20k Treasure || 3/3 in stock. Maximum two per dragon.

nz4p41.png
[*]One Extra RP Post- 'You get an extra RP post in a day of your choosing! High quality!' Whatever RP Post is supposed to mean...
|| 20k Treasure || 5/5 in Stock.

2iqoeu9.png
[*]Two Extra RP Posts- 'Twice the Amount of one, but at a value of two and a half!' Is that supposed to be some sort of improvement? Meh. Well, at least it gives you this shiny coin too.
|| 50k Treasure || 3/3 in stock. || You also get (R) x1!

xqmil0.png
[*]Five Extra RP Posts- 'Not one, or two measly RP posts, no, you get FIVE! And at a discount, too!' Not sure the exact percent discount, or if there even is one. But guess what? You also get two of those shiny coins! Pretty good bargain, I'd say!
|| 125k Treasure || 2/2 in stock. || You get (R) x2 if you buy this!

[*]Windsinger's Blessing- It's actually a piece of grass. Apparently dragons from Cloudsong started calling this rare seafoam-colored grass that. Well, it's supposed to be some sort of charm or medicine... Good luck decoding whatever it's for!
|| 20k Treasure || 1/1 in stock. Maximum one per dragon.

[*]Restocker- Fully restock a perk of your choice. How generous!
|| 25k Treasure || 3/4 in stock. Add (R) x1!

[*]Super Restocker- Fully restock ALL PERKS! Wow, you're quite the giver!
|| 100k Treasure|| Unlimited in stock. || Add (R) x2, AND 1 extra RP post!

[*]Lucky Perk Box- No one actually knows if this is actually lucky or not. Might give you one cheap perk, or a couple really awesome ones. Dare you gamble?
|| 50k Treasure || Unlimited in stock.

oa3kfm.jpg
Respectability Point Tracker! *beepboop* mualmx.jpg

First Round
  1. ToxicCreed- mualmx.jpgx10
  2. Drav- mualmx.jpgx8
  3. Hazeledpoppy- mualmx.jpgx8
  4. BlueTrillium- mualmx.jpgx7
  5. Lunadora- mualmx.jpgx7
  6. Lummox- mualmx.jpgx7

Second Round

Activity wrote:
Activity for Day 2
Hazeledpoppy purchased 1 Restocker. Earned mualmx.jpgx1

Fawntastic successfully gave 2 approved gifts. Earned mualmx.jpgx2
  1. ToxicCreed- mualmx.jpgx7
  2. Drav- mualmx.jpgx5
  3. Hazeledpoppy- mualmx.jpgx9
  4. BlueTrillium- mualmx.jpgx8
  5. Lunadora- mualmx.jpgx9
  6. Lummox- mualmx.jpgx6
  7. Fawntastic- mualmx.jpgx10

Third Round

EVERYONE GETS TEN RP POINTS. :V lol jk i'll get to this calculating... >.>

[*]ToxicCreed- mualmx.jpgx0
[*]Drav- mualmx.jpgx9
[*]Hazeledpoppy- mualmx.jpgx10
[*]BlueTrillium- mualmx.jpgx10
[*]Lunadora- mualmx.jpgx0
[*]Lummox- mualmx.jpgx0
[*]Fawntastic- mualmx.jpgx11
[*]BeingofNature- mualmx.jpgx12 (plus 2 for joining late, 14)
246n98g.jpg
Look at that beautiful, gigantic Respectability Point!

25suzut.jpg

1. Waterfall Box- 4 sheets (Yachaziel)
  2. Waterfall Box- Pavilion Box- 5 sheets (Kevad)
  3. Waterfall Box- Hanging Gardens Box- 5 sheets (Khasia)
  4. Waterfall Box- Statue Box- 4 sheets (???)
s6uh36.jpg
Ping people! 8D Donors! Happy face! Winners! ALL DAT EXTRA STUFF [b]Dragons Also Part of the Organization:[/b] @HailfireAlicorn @Layz @Hazeledpoppy [b]Hall of Helpers[/b] Who will get their awesomeness later! Missablue, Seafoam, FallingIcarus, Ravinsong, Hazeledpoppy, Zettobi, Synchros, MakoStorm, Smallguy, Amanda, Pandatao, aisumoka, ToxicCreed, Mudpuppy, brightest, alcemistnv, Risuna, Polaroid, Georgieanna, Kiulani, ALL MY FRIENDS, @Sammei, @Julia, @Fluzzy, @Daendereth, @ToxicCreed, @Moofius, @Enigama, @SatsuAyaka, @Wit, Twizz [b]And Special thanks to[/b] @Zettobi, for the wonderful artwork you see here! Life would be different without our fae friend! [center][img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/ic7052.jpg[/img][/center] [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/b455e5396fda060afc4facc92a5d9d3e/tumblr_inline_mv3b85ope21r9ywrd.png[/img][/center]
Ping people! 8D Donors! Happy face! Winners! ALL DAT EXTRA STUFF

Dragons Also Part of the Organization:

@HailfireAlicorn @Layz
@Hazeledpoppy

Hall of Helpers
Who will get their awesomeness later!
Missablue, Seafoam, FallingIcarus, Ravinsong, Hazeledpoppy, Zettobi, Synchros, MakoStorm, Smallguy, Amanda, Pandatao, aisumoka, ToxicCreed, Mudpuppy, brightest, alcemistnv, Risuna, Polaroid, Georgieanna, Kiulani, ALL MY FRIENDS, @Sammei, @Julia, @Fluzzy, @Daendereth, @ToxicCreed, @Moofius, @Enigama, @SatsuAyaka, @Wit, Twizz

And Special thanks to

@Zettobi, for the wonderful artwork you see here! Life would be different without our fae friend!

ic7052.jpg
s6uh36.jpg
[center][img]http://oi57.tinypic.com/2zfq1io.jpg[/img][/center] A list of all the dragons that have kindly volunteered! Note that you will only be added if you have properly finished your volunteer form! Just a note- Gale and Aria have special documents, simply because they are the Attendees, and they are official staffing. And Masque is just special. Just not volunteers |D Also- the Windsinger has made a bunch of funny rank names, but half of the time they mean something completely different. Just disregard those... [quote=Gale's Attendee Document] [b]Picture ID-[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2339230] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23393/2339230_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Name-[/b] Gale [b]Rank-[/b] Royalty [b]Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard:[/b] Full of vitality, adventure and fun, Gale is the type of dragon you'd see exploring new lands- or daredeviling. Gale flies on the wild side of life, always living in the fast lane, and is extremely enthusiastic about everything- especially when it comes to discovering and trying out new things. When faced with a challenge, it is nearly impossible for him to sit on the sidelines; he always has to jump in and offer a solution- his solution. While sometimes his assertiveness is annoying, there is no doubt that Gale is a natural friend-magnet. Approaching everyone with the same personal warmth and naturally radiating charisma, personality and individuality, Gale treats everyone like his valued guest, doing his best to make them feel valued and empowered in his presence. With a huge positive outlook on life, Gale doesn't believe that there are bad dragons out there, and everyone is wonderful. Gale is a charming, energetic, resourceful and very, very impatient dragon. If you gave him the candy/treasure challenge, he'd take the first piece and be gone before ten seconds of his one-minute are up. He also has a problem of sitting still- and even if you get him confined in one space, he'll still be fidgeting restlessly until he gets to do something. [b]Virtue:[/b] Commitment is Gale's virtue, and once he's set, he will never let go. [b]Interest:[/b] Gale loves flying. Flying and the wind. If you've seen that type of weather or that type of wind, Gale's probably flown in it. In fact, without open sky, Gale acts like a caged bird- possibly to the extent of mild claustrophobia. For some strange reason, Gale is a popular dragon. Particularly with the dragonesses. Somehow, Gale just has that... Charm. It's not even like he does it on purpose, but the truth is nearly every dragoness that has ever met him has had some sort attraction to him. While never having anyone going above the rank of 'bestest friend' (other than Aria, but she's his sister), there is just no explanation for this charmer. He claims he's waiting for 'The Perfect One', it's sort of ridiculous actually. [b]SPBBTWS:[/b] P- CW [b]Relations:[/b] Aria, 'sister'. [b]H File:[/b] Classified. Aria, the Windsinger, Gale have access to this file. [b]Notes:[/b] Fedora. [/quote] [quote=Aria's Attendee Document] [b]Picture ID-[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2505758] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/25058/2505758_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [b]Name-[/b] Aria [b]Rank-[/b] Royalty [b]Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard:[/b] Aria is by nature a private sort of dragon. She is often quite stiff and formal, which occationally comes off as blunt, rude, or any other negative sort of reaction. She takes great pride in her position, and gets irritated when others don't appreciate her work. She has a one track mind; when she sets her mind to something she won't be swayed; it is always her way or the highway, so to speak. She doesn't take well to differences in opinion when it comes to her ideas, and she isn't afraid to show it. This tends to make her a perfectionist; she knows what she wants and won't stop until she believes it is absolutely perfect. Being the Windsinger's attendant is the most important thing in her life. She lives only to do what she believes is right and what is the wish of the Windsinger. Above all else she strives to make him proud, and to make him happy, which feeds into straight into her perfectionalism. Professional to a fault, emotions and feelings are meaningless to her, and only serve as distractions and hinder logical thinking, in her eyes. She places logic first above all else, using only logical reasoning and rational thought when making decisions, even when, or perhaps especially when, her gut or her heart tell her otherwise. This leads most dragons to denounce her as 'cold' or 'heartless', which Aria thinks suits her just fine. [b]Virtue:[/b] Her most valued virtue is Dedication. Her dedication to the Windsinger is unequaled by any, and she desires to see that same dedication in others, no matter what it is that they are striving towards. [b]Interest:[/b] Aria is quite the enjoyer of music, as her title would imply. She is especially fond of classical music and other music specific to the cultures of different Flights. Although she claims that relationships are meaningless, there is a tiny buried part of her that claims otherwise. She rejects the idea of "romance" on the surface, but somewhere deep down there still remains the childish, romantic fantasies of a youthful, teenage female dragon. With her newest assignment from the Windsinger being very much related to this topic, she is determined to make a logical choice of mate without any emotional nonsense. Only time will tell if that can ever truly be successful. [b]SPBBTWS:[/b] P- MM [b]Relations:[/b] Gale, 'brother'. [b]H File:[/b] Classified. Gale, the Windsinger, and Aria have access to this file. [b]Notes:[/b] Pnuk Rkco & Olrl [/quote] [quote=Masque's Official Document] [b]Picture ID-[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1953534] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/19536/1953534_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Name-[/b] Masque N(Classified) [b]Rank-[/b] Assassin [b]Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard:[/b] (Classified) [b]Virtue:[/b] Haste [b]Interest: [/b] (Classified) [b]SPBBTWS:[/b] A- WS [b]Relations:[/b] (Classified) [b]H File:[/b] Classified. Windsinger and Masque have access to this file. [b]Notes:[/b] Has a habit of being hard to find, and flying in with a packaged, dropping it off, and flying away into the shadows. [/quote] [quote=Kevad's Volunteer Form] [b]Picture ID-[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=667931] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6680/667931_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Name:[/b] Kevad (it means "springtime" in Estonian xD) [b]Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard: [/b] Gruff and opinionated, with a soft spot for the hatchlings and countless ideas for entertaining them, he is one of the main caretakers of his clan. Kevad has near-endless patience for those that are not understanding something but are sincerely trying - but none at all for slackers or bullies or people contradicting him. (Which is not to say that he is never wrong about something... but he's unlikely to admit it and instead makes up for mistakes in other ways.) You might find him poking fun at your attire one moment, and handing over his last potash peach to you the next just because he heard your stomach rumbling. [b]Interest: [/b] Other than raising the younglings of the clan (whether his own or otherwise), Kevad enjoys gardening, both for food and for pleasure. He enlists fae and the smaller skydancers or coatls for the little fiddly bits where dexterity and delicacy are required and his 'noble bulk' gets in the way. He's been known to sing on occasion with his deep bass voice, but is rather shy about it and unlikely to do so for strangers (hatchlings excepted) unless he's in an exceedingly good mood. [b]Flight:[/b] Lightning by birth, Water by heart [b]Other:[/b] Loves sour foods like green apples and miniature potash peaches and tends to always carry a rather hefty stash of them. [b]Signature:[/b] Kevad [/quote] [quote=Yachaziel's Volunteer Form] [b]Picture ID-[/b][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2465083] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24651/2465083_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Name-[/b] Yachaziel [b]Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard-[/b] Yachaziel is one of the dragons of Amarah's clan that could be considered the 'rich and snobby' type. He holds his head up high, adorns himself in as much fancy, elegant and expensive apparel as he can so that he may show off to anyone whom he would deem 'lesser' in his eyes. This pure white beauty is also one who is highly observant of his surroundings, even Logical whenever he decides to put his brain to it, which means when he is not gloating over himself in a mirror. While he's a selfish, the ego-centered Imperial Yachaziel is one who needs his personal space and of whom does not enjoy it when it is invaded. He is usually one to cause trouble due to having a rather rebellious attitude (Naturally it's because he's in a Plague clan where the leader is a in his eyes, a disgusting zombie thing...) particularly so when there are things like rules that get in the way. In a nutshell, Yachaziel can be described as an 'angel' on the outside but a selfish dragon on the inside. [b]Interest-[/b] Yachaziel's only true interest is just glorifying himself up to actually make himself look like his purity shows. He loves looking at himself, gloating over his beauty and shoving that beauty into the face of others who don't recognize it. He's also only interested in others who have a... similar fashion sense than himself, that is because anyone who can sport fashion like him are probably rich. [b]Flight-[/b] Plague (Against his will), water clan by birth [b]Other- [/b]Selfish, Rich, Needs personal Space, a Lone Worker/Wolf, Rebellious against Rules, Self-Centered, lots of ego. [b]Signature-[/b] Yachaziel, The White Angel [/quote] [quote=Amarah's.... Document!?][b]Picture ID-[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1/32_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Name-[/b] Amarah, the Plaguework Guardian [b]Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard-[/b] Amarah is just what he looks like, cold... cruel at times and very much the strong silent type. He is old, almost ancient in comparison to the rest of his clan and he knows well that anyone who dares approach him better show him the respect he so rightfully deserves. He's prideful, and knows well that whenever he is around intimidation is going to play an important factor in his role. Despite his looks however, Amarah can be soft spoken and open to anyone he wishes to open up to. He's seen many battles in his days and is still a battler to this day, he has also fathered many children and seen them grow and leave to go to the services of the Plaguemother and... other lesser clans. Those children who went to lesser clans he frowns upon, even goes as far as to disown. His heart (Black as it is) belongs to the plaguemother, and no one else. But there are also... hidden quirks underneath that black hearted personality of his. [b]Interest-[/b] The only reason Amarah came to the Gala is to represent for his clan. He sent Yachaziel in his place but decided that the pure white snob wasn't going to be enough. He is here to represent and leave a... rather intimidating impact upon the other helpers. [b]Flight-[/b] Plague by heart, Plague by Nature [b]Other-[/b] Amarah's face is half skull, the Cranial Hornhel that he 'wears' is his actual face and therefore he looks much like the Plaguemother when it comes to it. His body is littered with heavy scars and he wears the blood soaked bandages with a great sense of pride. Everything he wears tells a story. Other facts about him: Prideful, Cruel, Destructive, Heartless, however he is Kind, Responsible, Caring and Brave. [b]Signature-[/b] Amarah, the Plaguework Guardian[/quote] [quote=Soulthar's Volunteer Form] [b]Picture ID-[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=982198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9822/982198_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Name-[/b] Soulthar (Soul) [b]Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard-[/b] A soothsayer for the clan, and reigning commander of the second regiment of the Windbloom. Enjoys peace and silence, and is the only Arcane dragon to assist the main wind planners. He has an issue with heights, and will never go near the edges of the island... He had quite the traumatic experience getting here, being already relatively flightless. However, he considers himself as much a wind dragon as any, and, being brothers with Basil, practically, he has taken the ill fae's place in planning. [b]Interest(s)-[/b] Soul- Loyal sense of caring for his clanmates, and particularly enjoys spending time with those in his regiment. [b]Flight-[/b] Arcane with the belief of him being wind in his soul. Though often disproven. [b]Other-[/b] Um. One of the main festival planners? [b]Signature-[/b] "All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost." -- J. R. R. Tolkien[/quote] [quote=Samael's Volunteer Form] [b]Picture ID-[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2616888] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26169/2616888_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Name-[/b] Samael [b]Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard-[/b] A secondary character, and a slightly trusted best friend of Soul's. He's rather corrupt, and dresses much like a prince. He only came because he brought a pretty prize for the royals... And seeks to gain some sort of income from this. With his shadow abilities, he can fool even Soul's eyes, often putting on a show and rarely holding respect for higher ranking dragons. However, he will hold his tongue for Soul's sake just this once, as Soul invited him to be his assistant in this. He's very power oriented, and often insists Soul take the matriarch seat when Basil, the leader of their clan, dies. Samael is a member of the Third Regiment of the Windbloom, the regiment most unruly and hardly kept under control. [b]Interest-[/b] Enjoys the black trade, and black market. Is in cahoots with the other five corrupt dragons in the clan (take a guess at who... I dare you...) and particularly enjoys seeing pretty women. All forms of dragon women. He loves them all and is happy to steal them for ransom. In such a short time, he only manages to woo a few of them. [b]Flight-[/b] Shadow [b]Other-[/b] Ummmmmm. Samael is a minor help. [b]Signature-[/b] "All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost." -- J. R. R. Tolkien [/quote] [quote=Riviera's Volunteer Form] [b]Picture ID- [/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=857339] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8574/857339_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Name-[/b] Riviera [b]Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard-[/b] Riviera likes to look for adventures and is very curious, always asking questions and looking around her for anything that could be used as a toy. She's pretty enthusiastic when it comes to meeting new people but it is nothing that a good knock on her head wouldn't fix. She is afraid of heights so she doesn't fly much, and when she does it is in a very clumsy way. [b]Interest-[/b] She likes to eat though she is a bad cook, most of time eating raw food. She collects stories from other dragons that she meets around, though she didn't meet that many. [b]Flight-[/b] Wind [b]Other- [/b]Riviera's father, River, was a water dragon that was exalted to the tidelord. Her mother, Vera, is from the nature element and lives in another lair. Riviera has grown up all by herself, though her father's familiar ( an emerald webwing) never leaves her side. [b]Signature-[/b] Riviera [/quote] [quote=Cassius' Volunteer Form] [b]Picture ID-[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31745] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318/31745_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Name-[/b] Cassius [b]Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard-[/b] Cassius is a bit vain with both his power and his appearance. He is constantly grooming his body or abilities. Being the progenitor of his clan has landed him and his mate, Ada, a place of leadership, so he does well to be a good face for his clan. He is very smart and noble, but he can come off a little aloof and cold with his mind usually on the task at hand. As an arcane dragon, he sometimes does not think about consequences before it is too late, but he can realize his mistakes and sincerely apologize for them. He is also surprisingly patient and loyal. [b]Interest-[/b] Cassius is usually studying in his resting place or outside. He not only goes out to try and hone his own magical abilities, but he also wants to know more about the world and how it works. He does his best to lead his clan and teach his newer clan mates. As he invites more dragons into his clan, he also learns more about the different species and elements of the dragon as well. Learning is his main interest, but caring and leading for his clan is just as important to him. He also loves to groom himself, and a way to show he cares deeply about others is when he begins grooming them as well. Also really likes collecting shiny rocks and other minerals. Don't ask. [b]Flight-[/b] Arcane [b]Other-[/b] Does not like getting the gems on his pelt and wings dirty. He paid a lot of money for that gembond gene scroll! He also does not like to have his appearance insulted. [b]Signature- [/b][i]Cassius[/i][/quote] [quote=Jari's Volunteer Form] [b]Picture ID- [/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=411695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4117/411695_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Name-[/b] Jari [b]Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard-[/b] (( Still developing her character a little, shhh.)) Jari is a wind dragon at heart, and loves getting to know other dragons. Living with an Arcane clan all her life has also caused her to develop a curiosity about other dragons, how their clans live, what they do in their spare time, and so on. Despite her curiosity, she tends to keep a lot of details about herself to herself. She tends to be a little selfish, cancelling appointments at the last minute because something more interesting came up. She tries to make up for it by getting the dragon(s) something nice later. How nice some of her gifts are is debatable. The gifts are almost always something she finds while exploring, and can include ancient magic scrolls, old jewelry, maps, and the occasional fully functional trap. [b]Interest-[/b] If there's one thing Jari likes, it's discovering new things. She loves expeditions, and relics, and treasures, and fighting. There is something really satisfying about ripping into an enemy, and tearing it to shreds, earning yourself a nice meal in the process. It was thrilling. There was no other word for it. To sink one's teeth into panicking flesh, to pin a struggling foe to the ground... [b]Flight-[/b] Wind, living in an Arcane clan [b]Other-[/b] Jari's looking forward to seeing her birthplace! She hasn't been to Wind in a while. [b]Signature-[/b] There is a hasty scribble where a signature should be.[/quote] [quote=Khasia's Volunteer Form] [b]Picture ID-[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2333366] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23334/2333366_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Name-[/b] Khasia [b]Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard-[/b] The merchant of my Clan, Khasia is something of a taciturn fellow, choosing only to speak when directly spoken to or the situation absolutely calls for it. Unless you're a member of the Clan, that is, then he can be known to occasionally participate in a conversation or answer a question, if need be. With a head for numbers and claws accustomed to handling valuable materials, Khasia is an appraiser of wares, and personally goes through every item that the dragons of my Clan bring back, discarding the rubbish and estimating the value of everything else. Not much is actually known about Khasia's personality, he is something of an elusive beast to all but his mate, Mizuko, who is not attending the party (she still has a bit of growing up to do), but he maintains a level of reserved politeness and proper business etiquette with those he does meet. [b]Interest-[/b] Items of considerable value. Trinkets. Wares. Particularly ancient treasures. He has an interest in business; not the biggest fan of hatchlings (noisy and rambunctious, aren't they?), but can be known to give a few toys or objects to new or expecting families, particularly if he has excess surplus. [b]Flight- [/b]Fireborn and fire he remains. [b]Other-[/b] Attending the festivities with Haleakala, the Clan Matriarch. He comes bearing gifts! [b]Signature-[/b][/quote] [quote=Haleakala's Volunteer Form] [b]Picture ID-[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=728556] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7286/728556_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [b]Name-[/b] Haleakala (Halea) [b]Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard- [/b] A compassionate, high-spirited coatl female, Haleakala is the newly crowned Clan Matriarch of my Clan - a job she takes very seriously. Proud, feisty, determined - she's definitely a fiery soul within a matching body. Though she is small she is aggressive and steadfast in her ways, not at all afraid to challenge much bigger, more senior dragons or call a dragon out on their bad behavior. She maintains the peace, though with considerable help from her friends/allies; can get a little reckless and stubborn, but no one can say her heart isn't in the right place. [b]Interest-[/b] The well-being of her Clan, her offspring, and she's generally always up for a bit of fun & games, as well as fighting contests, though she doesn't have much of a prominent record in the Coliseum as of now. [b]Flight-[/b] Fireborn and fire she remains. [b]Other-[/b] Attending the festivities with Khasia, the Clan Merchant. She comes bearing gifs! [b]Signature[/b]-[/quote] [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/9474dbec21f9082d8aec433d3c3f1468/tumblr_inline_mv3b80VyVS1r9ywrd.png[/img][/center] [color=turquoise][b]MASSIVE PING LIST-[/b][/color] to only be used by me (@Nano), myself (@HailfireAlicorn), and I [size=1]@BlueTrillium, @ToxicCreed, @Hazeledpoppy, @Lummox, @Lunadora, @Drav, @Fawntastic[/size]
2zfq1io.jpg

A list of all the dragons that have kindly volunteered! Note that you will only be added if you have properly finished your volunteer form! Just a note- Gale and Aria have special documents, simply because they are the Attendees, and they are official staffing. And Masque is just special. Just not volunteers |D Also- the Windsinger has made a bunch of funny rank names, but half of the time they mean something completely different. Just disregard those...

Gale's Attendee Document wrote:
Picture ID-
Name- Gale

Rank- Royalty

Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard:
Full of vitality, adventure and fun, Gale is the type of dragon you'd see exploring new lands- or daredeviling. Gale flies on the wild side of life, always living in the fast lane, and is extremely enthusiastic about everything- especially when it comes to discovering and trying out new things. When faced with a challenge, it is nearly impossible for him to sit on the sidelines; he always has to jump in and offer a solution- his solution.

While sometimes his assertiveness is annoying, there is no doubt that Gale is a natural friend-magnet. Approaching everyone with the same personal warmth and naturally radiating charisma, personality and individuality, Gale treats everyone like his valued guest, doing his best to make them feel valued and empowered in his presence. With a huge positive outlook on life, Gale doesn't believe that there are bad dragons out there, and everyone is wonderful.

Gale is a charming, energetic, resourceful and very, very impatient dragon. If you gave him the candy/treasure challenge, he'd take the first piece and be gone before ten seconds of his one-minute are up. He also has a problem of sitting still- and even if you get him confined in one space, he'll still be fidgeting restlessly until he gets to do something.

Virtue: Commitment is Gale's virtue, and once he's set, he will never let go.

Interest:
Gale loves flying. Flying and the wind. If you've seen that type of weather or that type of wind, Gale's probably flown in it. In fact, without open sky, Gale acts like a caged bird- possibly to the extent of mild claustrophobia.

For some strange reason, Gale is a popular dragon. Particularly with the dragonesses. Somehow, Gale just has that... Charm. It's not even like he does it on purpose, but the truth is nearly every dragoness that has ever met him has had some sort attraction to him. While never having anyone going above the rank of 'bestest friend' (other than Aria, but she's his sister), there is just no explanation for this charmer. He claims he's waiting for 'The Perfect One', it's sort of ridiculous actually.

SPBBTWS: P- CW

Relations: Aria, 'sister'.

H File: Classified. Aria, the Windsinger, Gale have access to this file.

Notes: Fedora.
Aria's Attendee Document wrote:
Picture ID- Name- Aria

Rank- Royalty

Aria is by nature a private sort of dragon. She is often quite stiff and formal, which occationally comes off as blunt, rude, or any other negative sort of reaction. She takes great pride in her position, and gets irritated when others don't appreciate her work. She has a one track mind; when she sets her mind to something she won't be swayed; it is always her way or the highway, so to speak. She doesn't take well to differences in opinion when it comes to her ideas, and she isn't afraid to show it. This tends to make her a perfectionist; she knows what she wants and won't stop until she believes it is absolutely perfect.

Being the Windsinger's attendant is the most important thing in her life. She lives only to do what she believes is right and what is the wish of the Windsinger. Above all else she strives to make him proud, and to make him happy, which feeds into straight into her perfectionalism. Professional to a fault, emotions and feelings are meaningless to her, and only serve as distractions and hinder logical thinking, in her eyes. She places logic first above all else, using only logical reasoning and rational thought when making decisions, even when, or perhaps especially when, her gut or her heart tell her otherwise. This leads most dragons to denounce her as 'cold' or 'heartless', which Aria thinks suits her just fine.

Virtue: Her most valued virtue is Dedication. Her dedication to the Windsinger is unequaled by any, and she desires to see that same dedication in others, no matter what it is that they are striving towards.

Interest:
Aria is quite the enjoyer of music, as her title would imply. She is especially fond of classical music and other music specific to the cultures of different Flights.

Although she claims that relationships are meaningless, there is a tiny buried part of her that claims otherwise. She rejects the idea of "romance" on the surface, but somewhere deep down there still remains the childish, romantic fantasies of a youthful, teenage female dragon. With her newest assignment from the Windsinger being very much related to this topic, she is determined to make a logical choice of mate without any emotional nonsense. Only time will tell if that can ever truly be successful.

SPBBTWS: P- MM

Relations: Gale, 'brother'.

H File: Classified. Gale, the Windsinger, and Aria have access to this file.

Notes: Pnuk Rkco & Olrl
Masque's Official Document wrote:
Picture ID-
Name- Masque N(Classified)

Rank- Assassin

(Classified)

Virtue: Haste

Interest:
(Classified)

SPBBTWS: A- WS

Relations:
(Classified)

H File: Classified. Windsinger and Masque have access to this file.

Notes: Has a habit of being hard to find, and flying in with a packaged, dropping it off, and flying away into the shadows.
Kevad's Volunteer Form wrote:
Picture ID-
Name: Kevad (it means "springtime" in Estonian xD)

Gruff and opinionated, with a soft spot for the hatchlings and countless ideas for entertaining them, he is one of the main caretakers of his clan. Kevad has near-endless patience for those that are not understanding something but are sincerely trying - but none at all for slackers or bullies or people contradicting him. (Which is not to say that he is never wrong about something... but he's unlikely to admit it and instead makes up for mistakes in other ways.) You might find him poking fun at your attire one moment, and handing over his last potash peach to you the next just because he heard your stomach rumbling.

Interest:
Other than raising the younglings of the clan (whether his own or otherwise), Kevad enjoys gardening, both for food and for pleasure. He enlists fae and the smaller skydancers or coatls for the little fiddly bits where dexterity and delicacy are required and his 'noble bulk' gets in the way. He's been known to sing on occasion with his deep bass voice, but is rather shy about it and unlikely to do so for strangers (hatchlings excepted) unless he's in an exceedingly good mood.

Flight: Lightning by birth, Water by heart

Other: Loves sour foods like green apples and miniature potash peaches and tends to always carry a rather hefty stash of them.

Signature: Kevad
Yachaziel's Volunteer Form wrote:
Picture ID-
Name- Yachaziel

Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard-
Yachaziel is one of the dragons of Amarah's clan that could be considered the 'rich and snobby' type. He holds his head up high, adorns himself in as much fancy, elegant and expensive apparel as he can so that he may show off to anyone whom he would deem 'lesser' in his eyes. This pure white beauty is also one who is highly observant of his surroundings, even Logical whenever he decides to put his brain to it, which means when he is not gloating over himself in a mirror.

While he's a selfish, the ego-centered Imperial Yachaziel is one who needs his personal space and of whom does not enjoy it when it is invaded. He is usually one to cause trouble due to having a rather rebellious attitude (Naturally it's because he's in a Plague clan where the leader is a in his eyes, a disgusting zombie thing...) particularly so when there are things like rules that get in the way. In a nutshell, Yachaziel can be described as an 'angel' on the outside but a selfish dragon on the inside.

Interest-
Yachaziel's only true interest is just glorifying himself up to actually make himself look like his purity shows. He loves looking at himself, gloating over his beauty and shoving that beauty into the face of others who don't recognize it. He's also only interested in others who have a... similar fashion sense than himself, that is because anyone who can sport fashion like him are probably rich.

Flight- Plague (Against his will), water clan by birth

Other- Selfish, Rich, Needs personal Space, a Lone Worker/Wolf, Rebellious against Rules, Self-Centered, lots of ego.

Signature- Yachaziel, The White Angel
Amarah's.... Document!? wrote:
Picture ID-
Name- Amarah, the Plaguework Guardian

Amarah is just what he looks like, cold... cruel at times and very much the strong silent type. He is old, almost ancient in comparison to the rest of his clan and he knows well that anyone who dares approach him better show him the respect he so rightfully deserves. He's prideful, and knows well that whenever he is around intimidation is going to play an important factor in his role. Despite his looks however, Amarah can be soft spoken and open to anyone he wishes to open up to. He's seen many battles in his days and is still a battler to this day, he has also fathered many children and seen them grow and leave to go to the services of the Plaguemother and... other lesser clans. Those children who went to lesser clans he frowns upon, even goes as far as to disown. His heart (Black as it is) belongs to the plaguemother, and no one else. But there are also... hidden quirks underneath that black hearted personality of his.

Interest- The only reason Amarah came to the Gala is to represent for his clan. He sent Yachaziel in his place but decided that the pure white snob wasn't going to be enough. He is here to represent and leave a... rather intimidating impact upon the other helpers.

Flight- Plague by heart, Plague by Nature

Other- Amarah's face is half skull, the Cranial Hornhel that he 'wears' is his actual face and therefore he looks much like the Plaguemother when it comes to it. His body is littered with heavy scars and he wears the blood soaked bandages with a great sense of pride. Everything he wears tells a story. Other facts about him: Prideful, Cruel, Destructive, Heartless, however he is Kind, Responsible, Caring and Brave.

Signature- Amarah, the Plaguework Guardian
Soulthar's Volunteer Form wrote:
Picture ID-

Name-
Soulthar (Soul)

A soothsayer for the clan, and reigning commander of the second regiment of the Windbloom. Enjoys peace and silence, and is the only Arcane dragon to assist the main wind planners. He has an issue with heights, and will never go near the edges of the island... He had quite the traumatic experience getting here, being already relatively flightless.
However, he considers himself as much a wind dragon as any, and, being brothers with Basil, practically, he has taken the ill fae's place in planning.

Interest(s)-
Soul-
Loyal sense of caring for his clanmates, and particularly enjoys spending time with those in his regiment.

Flight-
Arcane with the belief of him being wind in his soul. Though often disproven.

Other-
Um.
One of the main festival planners?

Signature-

"All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost." -- J. R. R. Tolkien
Samael's Volunteer Form wrote:
Picture ID-

Name-

Samael

A secondary character, and a slightly trusted best friend of Soul's. He's rather corrupt, and dresses much like a prince. He only came because he brought a pretty prize for the royals... And seeks to gain some sort of income from this.
With his shadow abilities, he can fool even Soul's eyes, often putting on a show and rarely holding respect for higher ranking dragons. However, he will hold his tongue for Soul's sake just this once, as Soul invited him to be his assistant in this.
He's very power oriented, and often insists Soul take the matriarch seat when Basil, the leader of their clan, dies.
Samael is a member of the Third Regiment of the Windbloom, the regiment most unruly and hardly kept under control.

Interest-

Enjoys the black trade, and black market. Is in cahoots with the other five corrupt dragons in the clan (take a guess at who... I dare you...) and particularly enjoys seeing pretty women. All forms of dragon women. He loves them all and is happy to steal them for ransom. In such a short time, he only manages to woo a few of them.

Flight-
Shadow

Other-
Ummmmmm.
Samael is a minor help.

Signature-

"All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost." -- J. R. R. Tolkien
Riviera's Volunteer Form wrote:
Picture ID-
Name- Riviera

Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard- Riviera likes to look for adventures and is very curious, always asking questions and looking around her for anything that could be used as a toy. She's pretty enthusiastic when it comes to meeting new people but it is nothing that a good knock on her head wouldn't fix. She is afraid of heights so she doesn't fly much, and when she does it is in a very clumsy way.

Interest- She likes to eat though she is a bad cook, most of time eating raw food. She collects stories from other dragons that she meets around, though she didn't meet that many.

Flight- Wind

Other- Riviera's father, River, was a water dragon that was exalted to the tidelord. Her mother, Vera, is from the nature element and lives in another lair. Riviera has grown up all by herself, though her father's familiar ( an emerald webwing) never leaves her side.

Signature-
Riviera
Cassius' Volunteer Form wrote:
Picture ID-

Name- Cassius

Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard- Cassius is a bit vain with both his power and his appearance. He is constantly grooming his body or abilities. Being the progenitor of his clan has landed him and his mate, Ada, a place of leadership, so he does well to be a good face for his clan. He is very smart and noble, but he can come off a little aloof and cold with his mind usually on the task at hand. As an arcane dragon, he sometimes does not think about consequences before it is too late, but he can realize his mistakes and sincerely apologize for them. He is also surprisingly patient and loyal.

Interest- Cassius is usually studying in his resting place or outside. He not only goes out to try and hone his own magical abilities, but he also wants to know more about the world and how it works. He does his best to lead his clan and teach his newer clan mates. As he invites more dragons into his clan, he also learns more about the different species and elements of the dragon as well. Learning is his main interest, but caring and leading for his clan is just as important to him. He also loves to groom himself, and a way to show he cares deeply about others is when he begins grooming them as well. Also really likes collecting shiny rocks and other minerals. Don't ask.

Flight- Arcane

Other- Does not like getting the gems on his pelt and wings dirty. He paid a lot of money for that gembond gene scroll! He also does not like to have his appearance insulted.

Signature- Cassius
Jari's Volunteer Form wrote:
Picture ID-

Name- Jari

(( Still developing her character a little, shhh.))
Jari is a wind dragon at heart, and loves getting to know other dragons. Living with an Arcane clan all her life has also caused her to develop a curiosity about other dragons, how their clans live, what they do in their spare time, and so on. Despite her curiosity, she tends to keep a lot of details about herself to herself. She tends to be a little selfish, cancelling appointments at the last minute because something more interesting came up. She tries to make up for it by getting the dragon(s) something nice later.

How nice some of her gifts are is debatable. The gifts are almost always something she finds while exploring, and can include ancient magic scrolls, old jewelry, maps, and the occasional fully functional trap.

Interest-
If there's one thing Jari likes, it's discovering new things. She loves expeditions, and relics, and treasures, and fighting. There is something really satisfying about ripping into an enemy, and tearing it to shreds, earning yourself a nice meal in the process. It was thrilling. There was no other word for it. To sink one's teeth into panicking flesh, to pin a struggling foe to the ground...

Flight- Wind, living in an Arcane clan

Other-
Jari's looking forward to seeing her birthplace! She hasn't been to Wind in a while.

Signature-
There is a hasty scribble where a signature should be.
Khasia's Volunteer Form wrote:
Picture ID-

Name- Khasia

The merchant of my Clan, Khasia is something of a taciturn fellow, choosing only to speak when directly spoken to or the situation absolutely calls for it. Unless you're a member of the Clan, that is, then he can be known to occasionally participate in a conversation or answer a question, if need be. With a head for numbers and claws accustomed to handling valuable materials, Khasia is an appraiser of wares, and personally goes through every item that the dragons of my Clan bring back, discarding the rubbish and estimating the value of everything else.

Not much is actually known about Khasia's personality, he is something of an elusive beast to all but his mate, Mizuko, who is not attending the party (she still has a bit of growing up to do), but he maintains a level of reserved politeness and proper business etiquette with those he does meet.

Interest-
Items of considerable value. Trinkets. Wares. Particularly ancient treasures. He has an interest in business; not the biggest fan of hatchlings (noisy and rambunctious, aren't they?), but can be known to give a few toys or objects to new or expecting families, particularly if he has excess surplus.

Flight- Fireborn and fire he remains.

Other- Attending the festivities with Haleakala, the Clan Matriarch. He comes bearing gifts!

Signature-
Haleakala's Volunteer Form wrote:
Picture ID-
Name- Haleakala (Halea)

A compassionate, high-spirited coatl female, Haleakala is the newly crowned Clan Matriarch of my Clan - a job she takes very seriously. Proud, feisty, determined - she's definitely a fiery soul within a matching body. Though she is small she is aggressive and steadfast in her ways, not at all afraid to challenge much bigger, more senior dragons or call a dragon out on their bad behavior. She maintains the peace, though with considerable help from her friends/allies; can get a little reckless and stubborn, but no one can say her heart isn't in the right place.

Interest-
The well-being of her Clan, her offspring, and she's generally always up for a bit of fun & games, as well as fighting contests, though she doesn't have much of a prominent record in the Coliseum as of now.

Flight- Fireborn and fire she remains.

Other- Attending the festivities with Khasia, the Clan Merchant. She comes bearing gifs!

Signature-

MASSIVE PING LIST-
to only be used by me (@Nano), myself (@HailfireAlicorn), and I

@BlueTrillium, @ToxicCreed, @Hazeledpoppy, @Lummox, @Lunadora, @Drav, @Fawntastic
s6uh36.jpg
@nano You are officially my favourite person. 'Tis true. Also, the thread looks AMAZING so far, I kinda want to join! In fact, I think I have one interested party already...
@nano You are officially my favourite person. 'Tis true. Also, the thread looks AMAZING so far, I kinda want to join! In fact, I think I have one interested party already...
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60