Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Lf lore
1 2 3 4 5
@DescendentMoon idk exactly. Allow me to edit the lore real quickly?
Inspiration has hit and so I want to do some tidying up in their bios.
I’ll message you when I’m finished and we can discuss further.
However, if I have not messaged you and you are no longer in purchasing from me, feel free to message me and let me know.

However, if I have not messaged you and you are no longer in purchasing from me, feel free to message me and let me know.

rNKaG8u.png

rNKaG8u.png
@Dystopyx ill be around take your time ill eager await your message
@Dystopyx ill be around take your time ill eager await your message
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
Sure, no worries! I've had him for a little while now so I'm in no rush. In the meantime I've taken him down off the AH and I'll wait until you're ready~
Sure, no worries! I've had him for a little while now so I'm in no rush. In the meantime I've taken him down off the AH and I'll wait until you're ready~
lSgWsuz.png=FR+17=5tQx8gW.pngPbUSWrm.png
@DescendentMoon I have this lored up gal! She's unnamed at the moment for your convenience, I left those spots open in her lore for you to fill once you decide her name. She's also a pure gen2! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55449267] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554493/55449267_350.png[/img] [/url]
@DescendentMoon I have this lored up gal! She's unnamed at the moment for your convenience, I left those spots open in her lore for you to fill once you decide her name. She's also a pure gen2!

55449267_350.png
YtTJqkQ.gif66qv6M2fOtLh8XJcZmbmseLi4hwAFwM6P8AMc1fhQe1pGAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52297254] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522973/52297254_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @DescendentMoon I've got this lore man in need of a new home! He has a story of several paragraphs (about his Charge, a bit sad), and a few basic notes at the bottom. You'd of course be free to change his personality and even his story, and I'd love to see it getting worked on/continued if that's your thing! I've offered him for 25kT/g, but I'd gladly haggle too! <3

@DescendentMoon I've got this lore man in need of a new home! He has a story of several paragraphs (about his Charge, a bit sad), and a few basic notes at the bottom. You'd of course be free to change his personality and even his story, and I'd love to see it getting worked on/continued if that's your thing!

I've offered him for 25kT/g, but I'd gladly haggle too! <3
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
@distain oiih I really like gwr
@distain oiih I really like gwr
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
@denial I'd love him 25k if just fine
@denial I'd love him 25k if just fine
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
@DescendentMoon The PC has been sold already, but the f Imp is still up on the AH (:
@DescendentMoon The PC has been sold already, but the f Imp is still up on the AH (:
zKbDqwS.gif
@DescendentMoon It'll be 180kt/g at first (and I'll send him over), and depending on the length I'll ask for a bit more (or not) upon delivery of the lore. If you could name him that would help me lots!
@DescendentMoon It'll be 180kt/g at first (and I'll send him over), and depending on the length I'll ask for a bit more (or not) upon delivery of the lore. If you could name him that would help me lots!
He/Him - They/Them
FR+10
Potato Wannabe
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
1 2 3 4 5