Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] XXX Gen 1
I have been wanting a triple gen one for quite a while now. Its one of the bigger goals I have for this site and I'm starting to really need a new goal to work toward as my interest in this site is waning just a bit.

Anyway, I am willing to offer 70kg or possibly much more for a triple that I really like.

Male is preferred but I will also consider females too.

Unbred is far preferred, but if they are bred (with all NAMED hatchlings) I might consider them.
I have been wanting a triple gen one for quite a while now. Its one of the bigger goals I have for this site and I'm starting to really need a new goal to work toward as my interest in this site is waning just a bit.

Anyway, I am willing to offer 70kg or possibly much more for a triple that I really like.

Male is preferred but I will also consider females too.

Unbred is far preferred, but if they are bred (with all NAMED hatchlings) I might consider them.
New Inventory on the AH!
hi! Not my dragon, but this boy is on the AH now! He's a XXX spring, wildclaw male! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4862616] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48627/4862616_350.png[/img] [/url] 60kg is the asking price :D good luck!
hi! Not my dragon, but this boy is on the AH now! He's a XXX spring, wildclaw male!

4862616_350.png

60kg is the asking price :D good luck!
5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.png
ooe7M15.png
@Djinyatta

Yes I did see him. Unfortunately he is not what I am looking for (not a big fan of spring, and he is heavily bred).
@Djinyatta

Yes I did see him. Unfortunately he is not what I am looking for (not a big fan of spring, and he is heavily bred).
New Inventory on the AH!
With only 194 total XXX tradable G1s on the site, here's a good luck bump!
With only 194 total XXX tradable G1s on the site, here's a good luck bump!
Auction_copy.jpg
@FoggyDownpour

I know it's a long shot but that's why it's a long-term goal. I'm willing to wait, and who knows, maybe I will end up hatching a triple or something lol.
@FoggyDownpour

I know it's a long shot but that's why it's a long-term goal. I'm willing to wait, and who knows, maybe I will end up hatching a triple or something lol.
New Inventory on the AH!
@SmaugTheAlmighty I might consider selling my triple, she is fern with primal eyes. I'd want around 90k for her tho
@SmaugTheAlmighty I might consider selling my triple, she is fern with primal eyes. I'd want around 90k for her tho
@concept

So sorry for the late reply, I have been working a lot lately irl. The XXX Fern girl is very tempting. I don't quite have 90kg (not in pure gems anyway, but I could probably have 90k pure by the end of September). I might need to think about it a little bit more and see if any other offers come up.
@concept

So sorry for the late reply, I have been working a lot lately irl. The XXX Fern girl is very tempting. I don't quite have 90kg (not in pure gems anyway, but I could probably have 90k pure by the end of September). I might need to think about it a little bit more and see if any other offers come up.
New Inventory on the AH!
friendly bump!
friendly bump!
rYp8BR7.png
Bump! Good luck, this is such a cool goal! Love your lair!
Bump! Good luck, this is such a cool goal! Love your lair!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Boop
Boop
New Inventory on the AH!