Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Dream Gen1 (Gray and Brown Scale)
1 2
Hello everyone! Recently, I kind of accidentally fell in love with tarantulas. [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=2] Besides planning on getting one eventually, I decided I'd have a sorta spider themed gen1 dragon project. I want it to look like this when I'm done with it, or at least something along these lines: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=70&bodygene=21&breed=3&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=20&winggene=21&wings=53&auth=3d70a2659877505690d6c546c8a76fe71231600e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] So, here's what I am looking for. Preferred traits are in bold, but I will look at other combos as well! [u]Gender:[/u] No preference [u]Flight/Eyes:[/u] [b]Earth (preferably Rare or Unusual)[/b] Light or Plague [i]However, I will absolutely also do with any other flight or eye type, as long as the colors are right![/i] [u]Primary:[/u] [b]Oilslick[/b] Sable Soil [u]Secondary:[/u] [b]Slate[/b] [b]Oilslick[/b] Sable Driftwood Black Obsidian Eldtrich [u]Tertiary:[/u] [b]Beige[/b] [b]Antique[/b] [b]Latte[/b] Cream Maize White Moon Orca Silver Dust Maybe Eldritch?? So, yeah, that's the range of what I am looking for. Though I have to note, just because a dragon does have all of these in its range, doesn't mean I'm gonna buy it, but I am definitely thankful for every offer or pointer! Also, I won't reply to everyone to no clog the thread. I will however contact you if a dragon catches my interest!
Hello everyone!

Recently, I kind of accidentally fell in love with tarantulas.
Besides planning on getting one eventually, I decided I'd have a sorta spider themed gen1 dragon project.

I want it to look like this when I'm done with it, or at least something along these lines:

dragon?age=0&body=70&bodygene=21&breed=3&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=20&winggene=21&wings=53&auth=3d70a2659877505690d6c546c8a76fe71231600e&dummyext=prev.png

So, here's what I am looking for. Preferred traits are in bold, but I will look at other combos as well!

Flight/Eyes:

Earth (preferably Rare or Unusual)
Light or Plague
However, I will absolutely also do with any other flight or eye type, as long as the colors are right!

Primary:

Oilslick
Sable
Soil

Secondary:

Slate
Oilslick
Sable
Driftwood
Black
Obsidian
Eldtrich

Tertiary:

Beige
Antique
Latte
Cream
Maize
White
Moon
Orca
Silver
Dust
Maybe Eldritch??

So, yeah, that's the range of what I am looking for. Though I have to note, just because a dragon does have all of these in its range, doesn't mean I'm gonna buy it, but I am definitely thankful for every offer or pointer!

Also, I won't reply to everyone to no clog the thread. I will however contact you if a dragon catches my interest!
Side note: I'm also gonna grab your Unhatched Eggs at LAH price if you have any! No matter what kind of egg, although Earth, Plague and Light are preferred.
Side note: I'm also gonna grab your Unhatched Eggs at LAH price if you have any! No matter what kind of egg, although Earth, Plague and Light are preferred.
Pings were here. I apologize for any mispings!
Pings were here. I apologize for any mispings!
:( I don’t have anything that would suit, but omg, that is an amazing scry!! Best of luck!!
:( I don’t have anything that would suit, but omg, that is an amazing scry!! Best of luck!!
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@ThistleProse
Thank you so much! <3 It's probably gonna take a while, I already searched in Dragon Search and anything that seemed to fit somewhat was either a progen or in a dead lair. :'D
@ThistleProse
Thank you so much! <3 It's probably gonna take a while, I already searched in Dragon Search and anything that seemed to fit somewhat was either a progen or in a dead lair. :'D
Ohh! Thats a gorgeous scry. I sadly don’t have anyone that would fit, but just wondering, are they based off of a skeleton tarantula :0?
Ohh! Thats a gorgeous scry. I sadly don’t have anyone that would fit, but just wondering, are they based off of a skeleton tarantula :0?
9oRPa8v.png
@Petros
Thank you, happy to hear others can appreciate it as well! And haha, wow, you're good, that's actually what I had in mind. :P I'm a big fan of the youtube channel Exotics Lair, and I saw one in one of his videos and loved it. :D
@Petros
Thank you, happy to hear others can appreciate it as well! And haha, wow, you're good, that's actually what I had in mind. :P I'm a big fan of the youtube channel Exotics Lair, and I saw one in one of his videos and loved it. :D
@KrysaVorona
Thats the exact channel I was thinking of when I saw them! I’m a huge fan of exotic reptiles and insects, having owned a chameleon, bearded dragon, crested gecko, and ghost praying mantis in the past and currently owning three leopard geckos.
I personally would love to have a skeleton tarantula. I’m also interested in cobalt blues (their colors are absolutely gorgeous), but they’re venomous so I’d prefer to start off with some non-venomous tarantulas first.
It’s an awesome scry and looks almost exactly like what you were going for!! I hope you manage to find them without too much trouble!
@KrysaVorona
Thats the exact channel I was thinking of when I saw them! I’m a huge fan of exotic reptiles and insects, having owned a chameleon, bearded dragon, crested gecko, and ghost praying mantis in the past and currently owning three leopard geckos.
I personally would love to have a skeleton tarantula. I’m also interested in cobalt blues (their colors are absolutely gorgeous), but they’re venomous so I’d prefer to start off with some non-venomous tarantulas first.
It’s an awesome scry and looks almost exactly like what you were going for!! I hope you manage to find them without too much trouble!
9oRPa8v.png
@Petros Oh, that's so cool that you already owned some exotic pets! I especially love bearded dragons, a childhood friend of mine had two. Though I admit I have only ever admired exotic animals from afar, never owned any. I had pets throughout my whole life, but they were pretty mundane so far, like cats, guinea pigs, a dog (who's pushing 17 now, bless him), and rats. I love rats, haha. Kinda weird that I fell in love with tarantulas of all things, because before that I was actually kinda...well, I didn't have a full-on phobia, but spiders definitely made me uncomfortable. But the more I watched the channel, the more that changed. I doubt I will be able to have one anytime soon though, because one of my flatmates doesn't want that. :'D And yeah, I would love to have a skeleton tarantula as well, but apparently they are pretty fast and aggressive, and I guess I'd better start off with a more docile breed. And cobalt blues are definitely gorgeous~ Though definitely not for beginners, haha. I don't mind some spiders being a little bit poisonous, the bites of some are comparable with a bee's sting I've heard. But cobalt blues sound a liiittle bit more severe. And right now I am weeping on the inside because I found an awesome dragon, not perfect, but close enough (even the eyes being Earth ones) buuut they seem to be a much loved and treasured perma. :') [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=5&breed=6&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=10&winggene=11&wings=165&auth=5e1f9eebec4b6ac99b7e7f0f6e39fdf8452ac396&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Oilslick/Driftwood/Antique (Also sorry for the long post, I kinda suck at keeping my messages short, no need to reply though if you don't wanna!)
@Petros

Oh, that's so cool that you already owned some exotic pets! I especially love bearded dragons, a childhood friend of mine had two.
Though I admit I have only ever admired exotic animals from afar, never owned any. I had pets throughout my whole life, but they were pretty mundane so far, like cats, guinea pigs, a dog (who's pushing 17 now, bless him), and rats. I love rats, haha.
Kinda weird that I fell in love with tarantulas of all things, because before that I was actually kinda...well, I didn't have a full-on phobia, but spiders definitely made me uncomfortable. But the more I watched the channel, the more that changed. I doubt I will be able to have one anytime soon though, because one of my flatmates doesn't want that. :'D
And yeah, I would love to have a skeleton tarantula as well, but apparently they are pretty fast and aggressive, and I guess I'd better start off with a more docile breed.
And cobalt blues are definitely gorgeous~ Though definitely not for beginners, haha. I don't mind some spiders being a little bit poisonous, the bites of some are comparable with a bee's sting I've heard. But cobalt blues sound a liiittle bit more severe.

And right now I am weeping on the inside because I found an awesome dragon, not perfect, but close enough (even the eyes being Earth ones) buuut they seem to be a much loved and treasured perma. :')

dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=5&breed=6&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=10&winggene=11&wings=165&auth=5e1f9eebec4b6ac99b7e7f0f6e39fdf8452ac396&dummyext=prev.png
Oilslick/Driftwood/Antique

(Also sorry for the long post, I kinda suck at keeping my messages short, no need to reply though if you don't wanna!)
boop
boop
1 2