Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | A Raconteur Rescue (LF Donations)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A Raconteur Rescue
A lore-based exalt rescue

(Rescue lore itself still a WIP!)

A Raconteur Rescue hopes to rehome fodder dragons, unsold dragons in general, Gen 1s, and others by offering them with lore and/or art.
As an exalt rescue, A Raconteur Rescue accepts dragon donations and other forms of donations so that users can be sure that their dragons go to a good home!
A Raconteur Rescue
A lore-based exalt rescue

(Rescue lore itself still a WIP!)

A Raconteur Rescue hopes to rehome fodder dragons, unsold dragons in general, Gen 1s, and others by offering them with lore and/or art.
As an exalt rescue, A Raconteur Rescue accepts dragon donations and other forms of donations so that users can be sure that their dragons go to a good home!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
[center][size=5][font=times New Roman][b]How to Donate[/b][/font][/size][/center] ----- [center][size=2][b]DISCLAIMER:[/b] I, Drakessis, do [i]profit[/i] of off the rescues, initially selling them for 75kt/65g or more. This is because I am providing lore and bios/art for the dragons. I completely understand if you'd prefer to donate your dragon to a non-profit rescue, as it were, and wish you luck in finding your dragon a forever home elsewhere![/center] [center][size=2][b]DISCLAIMER 2:[/b] Sometimes rescue dragons will be sold/given away without lore. This is either because someone contacted me about a dragon early, or I submitted the dragon to a "Find a Dragon" thread. I don't profit off of these dragons (their lowered price goes right back into a fodder save from the AH), but still list them as a "Prior Rescue" in the main thread. This is a rare occurrence, but one which I think donors should be made aware of.[/center] ----- [center][size=4][font=times New Roman][b][u]Donating Dragons[/u][/b][/font][/size][/center] If you have a dragon at risk of being exalted, you can donate it to [i]A Raconteur Rescue[/i], and I'll write up some lore for them, or do some art for them! But this doesn't mean you don't have any say in what happens to your dragon! [list] [*] You can send a dragon with a prompt! Be it a career, a personality, an interest, a home, etc., etc.! [*] If a dragon's parents have lore, you can request I try to go off of that! I won't directly reference parental lore [i]if[/i] the user who owns the parents isn't you (the user donating the dragon). [*] I'll list the dragon and say it was donated by you! If you'd prefer to not have your username mentioned and/or not be pinged, please tell me. [/list] If you want to donate a dragon, here's how to do it! [list] [*] Post your dragon(s) in this thread; no more than can fit in one CR! (Note: Your dragons [b]can't be on Hibernal Den cooldown[/b], sorry! I keep rescues in my Hibernal Den, and typically don't have space for them otherwise. Sometimes I forget to check and may accept them when I don't mean to. I probably won't send them back, but it's still something of an inconvenience for me.) [*] Once I give you the ok, send a CR with your dragon to Drakessis #408680. You can either donate it, or request a specified fodder price for them. This is also where you'd include any prompts/etc. you want to! [/list] [center][size=4][font=times New Roman][b][u]Helping Dragons[/u][/b][/font][/size][/center] Some dragons take a little longer to find homes than others. Eventually, their price will drop, but there could be other incentives for people to buy them too. I don't always have the motivation to provide those incentives, but maybe others could help, with things such as... [list] [*] Outfits! I don't always include outfits for dragons, but even dragons that already have some are eligible! You'd be fully credited for the outfit you provide for a dragon. Just PM Drakessis #408680 with a link to a rescue's outfit, and I'll add it to their bio! [*] Scries! This would mostly apply to G1s, but any dragon is eligible for a makeover! Once again, you'd be credited for the scry, and you'd just need to PM Drakessis #408680 with a scry and the dragon it's for. [/list] ----- [center][size=4][font=times New Roman][b][u]Expanding the Hibernal Den[/u][/b][/font][/size][/center] At the moment, my den is at [b]82[/b] slots! I do my fair share of coli grinding and transmuting, but sometimes the RNG is not kind. I'll post my current necessary item unlocks in the next post, but here's how you can donate to the den- and why you might want to! [list] [*] Just send Drakessis #408680 a CR with the unlocks for a den slot. [*] Think of your donation as a sort of deposit- the total of the LAH prices of the items you donate can go towards a rescue. If, for example, you donated 15kt worth of items, you could pull from that 15kt to help pay for any chosen rescue, no matter how much time passes between your donation and your rescue. [*] If you'd rather donate 50g for a den slot, I [i]guarantee[/i] it will go towards a slot. Once again, that's a 50g deposit you can draw from. [*] Every donated slot will be documented and credited! If you think it's gone missing, tell me; I'll do my best to stay on top of it. [/list] ----- [center][i]Small as the rescue is now, I would like to reward donors in the future with some sort of leaderboard, prizes, etc... Something to look forward too, I suppose![/i][/center]
How to Donate

DISCLAIMER: I, Drakessis, do profit of off the rescues, initially selling them for 75kt/65g or more. This is because I am providing lore and bios/art for the dragons.
I completely understand if you'd prefer to donate your dragon to a non-profit rescue, as it were, and wish you luck in finding your dragon a forever home elsewhere!
DISCLAIMER 2: Sometimes rescue dragons will be sold/given away without lore. This is either because someone contacted me about a dragon early, or I submitted the dragon to a "Find a Dragon" thread. I don't profit off of these dragons (their lowered price goes right back into a fodder save from the AH), but still list them as a "Prior Rescue" in the main thread. This is a rare occurrence, but one which I think donors should be made aware of.

Donating Dragons

If you have a dragon at risk of being exalted, you can donate it to A Raconteur Rescue, and I'll write up some lore for them, or do some art for them! But this doesn't mean you don't have any say in what happens to your dragon!
  • You can send a dragon with a prompt! Be it a career, a personality, an interest, a home, etc., etc.!
  • If a dragon's parents have lore, you can request I try to go off of that! I won't directly reference parental lore if the user who owns the parents isn't you (the user donating the dragon).
  • I'll list the dragon and say it was donated by you! If you'd prefer to not have your username mentioned and/or not be pinged, please tell me.

If you want to donate a dragon, here's how to do it!
  • Post your dragon(s) in this thread; no more than can fit in one CR! (Note: Your dragons can't be on Hibernal Den cooldown, sorry! I keep rescues in my Hibernal Den, and typically don't have space for them otherwise. Sometimes I forget to check and may accept them when I don't mean to. I probably won't send them back, but it's still something of an inconvenience for me.)
  • Once I give you the ok, send a CR with your dragon to Drakessis #408680. You can either donate it, or request a specified fodder price for them. This is also where you'd include any prompts/etc. you want to!

Helping Dragons

Some dragons take a little longer to find homes than others. Eventually, their price will drop, but there could be other incentives for people to buy them too. I don't always have the motivation to provide those incentives, but maybe others could help, with things such as...
  • Outfits! I don't always include outfits for dragons, but even dragons that already have some are eligible! You'd be fully credited for the outfit you provide for a dragon. Just PM Drakessis #408680 with a link to a rescue's outfit, and I'll add it to their bio!
  • Scries! This would mostly apply to G1s, but any dragon is eligible for a makeover! Once again, you'd be credited for the scry, and you'd just need to PM Drakessis #408680 with a scry and the dragon it's for.

Expanding the Hibernal Den
At the moment, my den is at 82 slots! I do my fair share of coli grinding and transmuting, but sometimes the RNG is not kind. I'll post my current necessary item unlocks in the next post, but here's how you can donate to the den- and why you might want to!
  • Just send Drakessis #408680 a CR with the unlocks for a den slot.
  • Think of your donation as a sort of deposit- the total of the LAH prices of the items you donate can go towards a rescue. If, for example, you donated 15kt worth of items, you could pull from that 15kt to help pay for any chosen rescue, no matter how much time passes between your donation and your rescue.
  • If you'd rather donate 50g for a den slot, I guarantee it will go towards a slot. Once again, that's a 50g deposit you can draw from.
  • Every donated slot will be documented and credited! If you think it's gone missing, tell me; I'll do my best to stay on top of it.

Small as the rescue is now, I would like to reward donors in the future with some sort of leaderboard, prizes, etc... Something to look forward too, I suppose!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
[center][size=5][font=times New Roman][b]Hibernal Den Items Needed[/b][/font][/size][/center] [center][i](Will be updated as new tasks arise!)[/i][/center] ----- [center][i]Slightly Static[/i][/center] [center][item=electric stingers]x15[/center] ----- [center][i][/i][/center] [center][item=] [color=transparent]OOO[/color] [item=] [/center]
Hibernal Den Items Needed
(Will be updated as new tasks arise!)

Slightly Static
Electric Stingers x15

OOO
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
reserve
reserve
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Open for business!
Open for business!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Bump!
Bump!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
This little guy is going to be fodder when he grows up tonight. I'm sure he'd much more enjoy being the first member of your rescue! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53364380] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533644/53364380_350.png[/img] [/url]
This little guy is going to be fodder when he grows up tonight. I'm sure he'd much more enjoy being the first member of your rescue!

53364380_350.png
8Lpal06.gif
@BlueStopSigns Well, he won't quite be the first [emoji=guardian tongue size=1], but he can definitely settle in as an early member! If you'd like to send him in, I can take him as soon as you'd like!
@BlueStopSigns Well, he won't quite be the first , but he can definitely settle in as an early member! If you'd like to send him in, I can take him as soon as you'd like!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Bump!
Bump!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53024726] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/530248/53024726_350.png[/img] [/url] I've got this one who needs a good home! Let me know when to send him in. He already has some lore bits in his bio if you want to expand on those.

53024726_350.png

I've got this one who needs a good home! Let me know when to send him in. He already has some lore bits in his bio if you want to expand on those.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8