Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] plague nest
1 2 3
@orphic no the light nests are good to go!
@orphic no the light nests are good to go!
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Syceris I can keep the nest open! I am very forgetful though so I am really sorry if I accidentally use the nest
@Syceris I can keep the nest open! I am very forgetful though so I am really sorry if I accidentally use the nest
p4qTex7.png
@JadeyCat
Thats okay I will send you a message a couple of days before and see if you still have a nest available
@JadeyCat
Thats okay I will send you a message a couple of days before and see if you still have a nest available
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@syceris

you lucky dog you! malachi and lylia had a five egg clutch!!!!!
the other two had three ( midas and topaz ) and four ( twitch and essa) so not too shabby there too!
@syceris

you lucky dog you! malachi and lylia had a five egg clutch!!!!!
the other two had three ( midas and topaz ) and four ( twitch and essa) so not too shabby there too!
@Syceris
Sounds good!
@Syceris
Sounds good!
p4qTex7.png
@orphic Nice!! The last 3 nest rentals wegged me
@orphic Nice!! The last 3 nest rentals wegged me
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Syceris

OOF i've never had the, uh, ahem pleasure of getting wegged on a rental nest. i can't imagine it's very pleasant. it seems the FR randomization gods threw you a bone in repentance this time. i've only had a five egg clutch ONCE before this!
@Syceris

OOF i've never had the, uh, ahem pleasure of getting wegged on a rental nest. i can't imagine it's very pleasant. it seems the FR randomization gods threw you a bone in repentance this time. i've only had a five egg clutch ONCE before this!
@orphic it was pretty frustrating , but this is a nice batch of eggs for Brightshine!
@orphic it was pretty frustrating , but this is a nice batch of eggs for Brightshine!
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Syceris

hey! i'm hoping to get the level 20 - 10 dragons achievement and wouldn't mind leveling your dragons for free while i work towards that just wanted to see if that'd be something you're interested in!
@Syceris

hey! i'm hoping to get the level 20 - 10 dragons achievement and wouldn't mind leveling your dragons for free while i work towards that just wanted to see if that'd be something you're interested in!
If you would like to thats fine by me . Now is a great time to do it too, I have been leveling all day
@orphic
If you would like to thats fine by me . Now is a great time to do it too, I have been leveling all day
@orphic
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
1 2 3