Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Male Unbred 5 Digit G1
Hey all, this is a (somewhat casual) search thread for a male unbred 5 digit gen 1 dragon. Don't care too much for flight, though lightning would be ideal. Colors and genes don't matter at all. I can offer this 4 digit (#4151) right now as a straight trade (I can throw in his accent for free if that interests you). I may sell him in the future, and if anyone has an unbred 5d g1 they wouldn't mind holding for me while I auctioned him, I expect he could easily fetch 60-70kg+ as he has a pretty tidy/short offspring list. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4151] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42/4151_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] If you know anyone looking to sell one, feel free to post links to threads as well! I need all the help I can get :'D
Hey all, this is a (somewhat casual) search thread for a male unbred 5 digit gen 1 dragon.

Don't care too much for flight, though lightning would be ideal. Colors and genes don't matter at all.

I can offer this 4 digit (#4151) right now as a straight trade (I can throw in his accent for free if that interests you). I may sell him in the future, and if anyone has an unbred 5d g1 they wouldn't mind holding for me while I auctioned him, I expect he could easily fetch 60-70kg+ as he has a pretty tidy/short offspring list.

If you know anyone looking to sell one, feel free to post links to threads as well! I need all the help I can get :'D

IMG_0247.jpg
ODCA pings~
ODCA pings~
IMG_0247.jpg
Good luck! Both my unbred 5 digit gen1's are female...
Good luck! Both my unbred 5 digit gen1's are female...
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
@Benalene thank you!
@Benalene thank you!
IMG_0247.jpg
Ah too bad, I have a male 5-digit lightning G1, but he's been bred already. Good luck with your search!
Ah too bad, I have a male 5-digit lightning G1, but he's been bred already. Good luck with your search!
IF7Zry6.jpg
@stormflight thank you!
@stormflight thank you!
IMG_0247.jpg
X
X
IMG_0247.jpg