Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [lf] greens/blue/browns (specific range)
1 2 3
hi! I'm looking for a mate for one of my subspecies dragons, but it's been difficult finding a dragon that meets the color criteria or isn't related to her. This is Verdure, the one who needs a mate: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48580681] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/485807/48580681.png[/img] [/url] The specific color ranges I need are: Primary: Thicket-leaf (prefer NO MANTIS) Secondary: Splash-Stonewash Tertiary: Taupe-Auburn I don't care about eye type, breed, or genes. Must be[b] male[/b]! HOWEVER: I will be less inclined toward dragons with high breeding cooldowns, who are outside the color ranges, or who are very close to the female above in the ranges themselves (I'm hoping to produce variation within the ranges for the offspring). If they are one off either the primary or tert colors, that is fine, but please no more beyond that.
hi! I'm looking for a mate for one of my subspecies dragons, but it's been difficult finding a dragon that meets the color criteria or isn't related to her.
This is Verdure, the one who needs a mate:

48580681.png

The specific color ranges I need are:
Primary: Thicket-leaf (prefer NO MANTIS)
Secondary: Splash-Stonewash
Tertiary: Taupe-Auburn

I don't care about eye type, breed, or genes. Must be male!
HOWEVER: I will be less inclined toward dragons with high breeding cooldowns, who are outside the color ranges, or who are very close to the female above in the ranges themselves (I'm hoping to produce variation within the ranges for the offspring).

If they are one off either the primary or tert colors, that is fine, but please no more beyond that.
6xTBbgI.png
bump!
bump!
6xTBbgI.png
bump!
bump!
6xTBbgI.png
Bump to you to! ^-^
I might have one in an upcoming nest... Ill keep you updated
Bump to you to! ^-^
I might have one in an upcoming nest... Ill keep you updated
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
@HelloWorld145

Oh, thank you for the bump! :D And yes, please let me know if you get anything within this range! I'd greatly appreciate it. ♥
@HelloWorld145

Oh, thank you for the bump! :D And yes, please let me know if you get anything within this range! I'd greatly appreciate it. ♥
6xTBbgI.png
bump!
bump!
6xTBbgI.png
bump!
bump!
6xTBbgI.png
bump!
bump!
6xTBbgI.png
bump!
bump!