Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Blue range male spiral
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=125&tertgene=1&winggene=20&wings=90&auth=20693e4fe9fedc6d1f4dafeaaf89060242406a7b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [size=1][sub]ultramarine/ultramarine/pistachio met/bee/circuit[/sub][/size][/center] My current project is to get dragons that represent my closest friends. So far I have one, and another one's on the way. Now, I'm working on another friend, and the scry above is what I've come up with! Trying to find him though is...difficult. I would prefer not to have to gather gems to regene him if at all possible. If you have any breeding pairs that can produce this combo I’d love to be on a pinglist. Or, if you find any dragons on the AH that can produce this, HMU! I need all the help I can get! I'm subscribed, but feel free to ping if you want!
dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=125&tertgene=1&winggene=20&wings=90&auth=20693e4fe9fedc6d1f4dafeaaf89060242406a7b&dummyext=prev.png
ultramarine/ultramarine/pistachio
met/bee/circuit

My current project is to get dragons that represent my closest friends. So far I have one, and another one's on the way. Now, I'm working on another friend, and the scry above is what I've come up with! Trying to find him though is...difficult.

I would prefer not to have to gather gems to regene him if at all possible. If you have any breeding pairs that can produce this combo I’d love to be on a pinglist. Or, if you find any dragons on the AH that can produce this, HMU! I need all the help I can get!

I'm subscribed, but feel free to ping if you want!
^
^