Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Specific gold/blue WC or Coatl
So I'm on a breeding project for a dragon like this: Wildclaw male | Marigold Metallic | Splash Alloy | Gold Glimmer | Plague eyes [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=22&auth=c4a901386c2ab7dfb714fd3f78ddd0413aa93f88&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I'm looking for any dragons in close range with the following criteria [b]Wildclaw or Coatl Gem genes if possible at least two colors in close range[/b] I probably won't pay more than 50kt / 50g per dragon unless your dragon is the perfect candidate. Please be patient with me, I'd like to see several dragons before making desicions. Also, since this is a breeding project I might exalt your dragon later on. If you don't want that, let me know. I'm also fine with borrowing dragons for breeding. I can provide a collateral and a fee if you wish! [rule] Edit: Yes this is a fandragon. Anyone recognises where the quotes come from? [size=1]Spoiler: [url=https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:The_36_Lessons_of_Vivec][x][/url][/size]
So I'm on a breeding project for a dragon like this:

Wildclaw male | Marigold Metallic | Splash Alloy | Gold Glimmer | Plague eyes
dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=22&auth=c4a901386c2ab7dfb714fd3f78ddd0413aa93f88&dummyext=prev.png

I'm looking for any dragons in close range with the following criteria
Wildclaw or Coatl
Gem genes if possible
at least two colors in close range

I probably won't pay more than 50kt / 50g per dragon unless your dragon is the perfect candidate.

Please be patient with me, I'd like to see several dragons before making desicions.
Also, since this is a breeding project I might exalt your dragon later on. If you don't want that, let me know.

I'm also fine with borrowing dragons for breeding. I can provide a collateral and a fee if you wish!

Edit: Yes this is a fandragon. Anyone recognises where the quotes come from?
Spoiler: [x]
52bQegH.png space! paragraph
Eliss
FR +9
[center][emoji=wildclaw] "'For I have crushed a world with my left hand,' he will say, 'but in my right hand is how it could have won against me. Love is under my will only.'"[/center]

"'For I have crushed a world with my left hand,' he will say, 'but in my right hand is how it could have won against me. Love is under my will only.'"
Eliss
FR +9
[center][emoji=wildclaw] 'Is not the sudden revelation of corresponding conditions and disparate elements that gel at the moment of the coincidence one of the prerequisites to being, in fact, coincidental? Synchronicity comes out of repeated coincidences at the lowest level. Further examination shows it is the utter power of the sheer number of coincidences that leads one to the idea that synchronicity is guided by something more than chance. Therefore, synchronicity ends up invalidating the concept of the coincidental, even though they are the symptomatic signs that bring it to the surface.'[/center]

'Is not the sudden revelation of corresponding conditions and disparate elements that gel at the moment of the coincidence one of the prerequisites to being, in fact, coincidental? Synchronicity comes out of repeated coincidences at the lowest level. Further examination shows it is the utter power of the sheer number of coincidences that leads one to the idea that synchronicity is guided by something more than chance. Therefore, synchronicity ends up invalidating the concept of the coincidental, even though they are the symptomatic signs that bring it to the surface.'
Eliss
FR +9
[center][emoji=wildclaw] "There is an eon within itself that when unraveled becomes the first sentence of the world."[/center]

"There is an eon within itself that when unraveled becomes the first sentence of the world."
Eliss
FR +9
[center][emoji=left wing]_up_ ,[emoji=right wing][/center]
_up_ ,
Eliss
FR +9
@Eliss Mine is the flipped coloration.... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49844869] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498449/49844869_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Eliss

Mine is the flipped coloration....

49844869_350.png
[center][emoji=left wing]_up_[emoji=right wing][/center]
_up_
Eliss
FR +9