Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Done for the moment
1 2 3 4 5
@Poi

Whilst they are both lovely, I'm not very interested in either of them. Sorry! Thank you for offering them though!
@Poi

Whilst they are both lovely, I'm not very interested in either of them. Sorry! Thank you for offering them though!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@andersbegabt

Whilst I'd normally jump at the chance to have a derg with Hunter and Oilslick, I'm not a very big fan of the Sanddollar secondary! Sorry!
@andersbegabt

Whilst I'd normally jump at the chance to have a derg with Hunter and Oilslick, I'm not a very big fan of the Sanddollar secondary! Sorry!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@Kageshi

Aaaarghhhh I'd have absolutely loved to get that first Tundra gal, but she was exalted D: Thanks for offering though!
@Kageshi

Aaaarghhhh I'd have absolutely loved to get that first Tundra gal, but she was exalted D: Thanks for offering though!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@Dadboat

Heya! I'm sorry, but none of them really peak my interest ;v; That Red/Gold/Copper boy has my heart, but he was already bought, it seems.
@Dadboat

Heya! I'm sorry, but none of them really peak my interest ;v; That Red/Gold/Copper boy has my heart, but he was already bought, it seems.
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@Ruurin

Okay so I was originally not interested, but the more I look, the more I'm in love with Wynn! I'd like to discuss purchasing/trading for her with you, please ^^
@Ruurin

Okay so I was originally not interested, but the more I look, the more I'm in love with Wynn! I'd like to discuss purchasing/trading for her with you, please ^^
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@InannaSerra

Sorry, but his colors just aren't my cup of tea ^^;
@InannaSerra

Sorry, but his colors just aren't my cup of tea ^^;
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@HazelBird02

Aaaa you almost had me, but that tert tho
@HazelBird02

Aaaa you almost had me, but that tert tho
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx

it's very orange
@xBlackheartx

it's very orange
H9h42dL.png
@Ribombee

I'm interested in Orion! He's a pretty boy, that's for sure, lots of potential! I'd like to discuss purchasing or Trading for him with you ^^
@Ribombee

I'm interested in Orion! He's a pretty boy, that's for sure, lots of potential! I'd like to discuss purchasing or Trading for him with you ^^
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@Noonesense

Okay for the first one-

So. Much. P I N K. My eyes hurT-

Second one-

No. Must be a Spiral. Has to be long curly Banana
@Noonesense

Okay for the first one-

So. Much. P I N K. My eyes hurT-

Second one-