Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding request
1 2 3 4 5 6
@SweetieSweets Sure I am ready for her. I'm looking forward to seeing the whelps... :)
@SweetieSweets Sure I am ready for her. I'm looking forward to seeing the whelps... :)
QBZFjBr.png
@MistressCanta

Great! I will send her over. I think the little ones will be adorable!
@MistressCanta

Great! I will send her over. I think the little ones will be adorable!
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
TW8ViqF.png
bEf1jSq.gifpcQEfZU.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2dga.gif
@FireBrimstone @SweetieSweets. Cheerie and Apophyllite have had two eggs. :D
@FireBrimstone @SweetieSweets. Cheerie and Apophyllite have had two eggs. :D
QBZFjBr.png
@MistressCanta

YAY!!!
@MistressCanta

YAY!!!
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
TW8ViqF.png
I have decided that I don't really have the space to keep one so, would you like the second whelp once its hatched @SweetieSweets?
I have decided that I don't really have the space to keep one so, would you like the second whelp once its hatched @SweetieSweets?
QBZFjBr.png
@MistressCanta

I might, just depends on colors. :) Thanks for thinking of me.
@MistressCanta

I might, just depends on colors. :) Thanks for thinking of me.
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
TW8ViqF.png
Hey guys okay, so I got excited early and just went and hatched the eggs (free of charge obviously)... I hatched two whelps, the first is a female of Hickory, Berry, Maize and the other a male of Tarnish, Berry, Pearl. as a result Cheerie is also available to be sent back to her parent too. Could @FireBrimstone let me know what they would like for me to do at this Point? (I shall send a CR if this is close enough for you?) [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=124&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=85&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=87&auth=24a378275d42617702a0e123ce652bdd90b12701&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=88&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=87&auth=0424dc4cab3bf43233114989fd8546bfb4df7bc4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Have to say that the female in particular is a pretty little derg :)
Hey guys okay, so I got excited early and just went and hatched the eggs (free of charge obviously)... I hatched two whelps, the first is a female of Hickory, Berry, Maize and the other a male of Tarnish, Berry, Pearl. as a result Cheerie is also available to be sent back to her parent too. Could @FireBrimstone let me know what they would like for me to do at this Point? (I shall send a CR if this is close enough for you?)

dragon?age=1&body=124&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=85&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=87&auth=24a378275d42617702a0e123ce652bdd90b12701&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=88&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=87&auth=0424dc4cab3bf43233114989fd8546bfb4df7bc4&dummyext=prev.png

Have to say that the female in particular is a pretty little derg :)
QBZFjBr.png
Cheerie can breed again if need be. Also I can hold on to the female if you have no room. @MistressCanta
Cheerie can breed again if need be. Also I can hold on to the female if you have no room. @MistressCanta
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
TW8ViqF.png
Okay, yeah I was going to ask if I could breed them again, I have plenty of room for them as I'm going to expand and exalt a couple of my own dergs. :) They'll be ready to breed again in 15 days.
Okay, yeah I was going to ask if I could breed them again, I have plenty of room for them as I'm going to expand and exalt a couple of my own dergs. :) They'll be ready to breed again in 15 days.
QBZFjBr.png
@MistressCanta
Oh my gosh, thanks so much! Those are some cute kids, and ohhhh, that girl is so close to perfect! If no one else wants her, I'd love to grab the girl, but she'll prob be used to breed the colours I'd like. (If either you or @SweetieSweets wants her, I'll happily wait for the nest nest!)
As for the boy, if anyone wants him you can absolutely have him! (If not and you need the lair space, I can take him, but he'll prob be exalted- named, of course =)

If you guys are happy for it, I'd love it if you could breed them again!
@MistressCanta
Oh my gosh, thanks so much! Those are some cute kids, and ohhhh, that girl is so close to perfect! If no one else wants her, I'd love to grab the girl, but she'll prob be used to breed the colours I'd like. (If either you or @SweetieSweets wants her, I'll happily wait for the nest nest!)
As for the boy, if anyone wants him you can absolutely have him! (If not and you need the lair space, I can take him, but he'll prob be exalted- named, of course =)

If you guys are happy for it, I'd love it if you could breed them again!
1 2 3 4 5 6