Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding request
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Zanate I send Shengjiang ^_^
@Zanate I send Shengjiang ^_^
@FireBrimstone @Drolius there are two eggs ;)
@FireBrimstone @Drolius there are two eggs ;)
Flight%20Rising.png
@Zanate, @Drolius

Thanks heaps guys! What kind of food would you guys like? I'll send that and the 30kt over asap =D
@Zanate, @Drolius

Thanks heaps guys! What kind of food would you guys like? I'll send that and the 30kt over asap =D
@FireBrimstone there's no need if it comes to me, I'm more than happy with being able to help ;)
@FireBrimstone there's no need if it comes to me, I'm more than happy with being able to help ;)
Flight%20Rising.png
@FireBrimstone Oh I'm not hurting for any food you can keep it hon, I just wanted to help you out <3
@FireBrimstone Oh I'm not hurting for any food you can keep it hon, I just wanted to help you out <3
@Zanate, @Drolius
You guys are too kind! But I can't possibly ask for your help for nothing, so I'll still send you the treasure! >:D
@Zanate, @Drolius
You guys are too kind! But I can't possibly ask for your help for nothing, so I'll still send you the treasure! >:D
@FireBrimstone and @MistressCanta , if I'm not too late to this, I'd be fine with Cynnam and Apophyllite being bred together :)

If they have more than 2 babies, would it be possible for me to maybe pick a hatchling from among them? If not, that's fine ^^
@FireBrimstone and @MistressCanta , if I'm not too late to this, I'd be fine with Cynnam and Apophyllite being bred together :)

If they have more than 2 babies, would it be possible for me to maybe pick a hatchling from among them? If not, that's fine ^^
tumblr_inline_npnp18dvDM1r3ign3_100.png
Click { here } to view my dragons for sale.

I am 100% negotiable on prices,
so feel free to message me to discuss :)
Wonderful! By all means, yes I was hoping to just lay my cards on the table with regards the hatchlings thing.

For my clutches/nests, Obviously the pick of the litter goes to @FireBrimstone, I reserve the right to second pick, third pick goes to the mother's owners, and anyone else in this chat can choose any hatchlings left over if the clutch is large (first come first served). Any thereafter I will keep and/or find new homes for. Please name any Hatchling from my dragon before exalting (thanks). Don't really know if this was all a given or...

@FireBrimstone Am I correct in thinking you would be wanting to cross Apophyllite with Noel, Cynnam and Cheerie?
They would have wind type eyes from my nests.

Food would be appreciated for the upkeep of the guest dragon if its all the same.
Wonderful! By all means, yes I was hoping to just lay my cards on the table with regards the hatchlings thing.

For my clutches/nests, Obviously the pick of the litter goes to @FireBrimstone, I reserve the right to second pick, third pick goes to the mother's owners, and anyone else in this chat can choose any hatchlings left over if the clutch is large (first come first served). Any thereafter I will keep and/or find new homes for. Please name any Hatchling from my dragon before exalting (thanks). Don't really know if this was all a given or...

@FireBrimstone Am I correct in thinking you would be wanting to cross Apophyllite with Noel, Cynnam and Cheerie?
They would have wind type eyes from my nests.

Food would be appreciated for the upkeep of the guest dragon if its all the same.
QBZFjBr.png
@skittlekitty
Thanks for replying! Since Zanate replied, I don't actually need you to breed Cynnam, but if there are any spare hatchlings that none of the others want, you can have them? And as thanks for replying anyway, I'll still send you a stack of food if you tell me what kind you'd prefer?

@MistressCanta
Of course you can have second choice! Sorry, I should have specified that in the fist post, aha. You'd just need to host the one nest - for Apophyllite and Cheerie.

I'd like to keep the 2 pairs separate so they'll be unrelated in case the hatchling isn't the right colour combo, that way I can breed the results of the 2 nests together so I don't have to keep bothering you guys xD

Sorry for rambling, I hope it made sense! If anyone has any more questions, feel free to ask! =D
@skittlekitty
Thanks for replying! Since Zanate replied, I don't actually need you to breed Cynnam, but if there are any spare hatchlings that none of the others want, you can have them? And as thanks for replying anyway, I'll still send you a stack of food if you tell me what kind you'd prefer?

@MistressCanta
Of course you can have second choice! Sorry, I should have specified that in the fist post, aha. You'd just need to host the one nest - for Apophyllite and Cheerie.

I'd like to keep the 2 pairs separate so they'll be unrelated in case the hatchling isn't the right colour combo, that way I can breed the results of the 2 nests together so I don't have to keep bothering you guys xD

Sorry for rambling, I hope it made sense! If anyone has any more questions, feel free to ask! =D
of course, that's fine then. Would you only be looking to breed Apophyllite and Cheerie only once?
of course, that's fine then. Would you only be looking to breed Apophyllite and Cheerie only once?
QBZFjBr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6