Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding request
1 2 3 4 5 6
@FireBrimstone

Hello there. I'm a little lost. lol What's going on?
@FireBrimstone

Hello there. I'm a little lost. lol What's going on?
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
TW8ViqF.png
bEf1jSq.gifpcQEfZU.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2dga.gif
@Zanate
Thank you so much! Would you be okay to host the nest? If not, that's okay, I'll just ask Drolius =D

@SweetieSweets
Hi! Sorry for pinging you out of nowhere, but I'm trying to get a female dragon with the colour combo of Ginger/Berry/Maize (genes and breed don't matter). To anyone who helps, I'll give a full stack of food (of their choice) and 30kt for the effort =)

I was wondering it could be arranged for your Cheerie to be bred with MistressCanta's Apophyllite?
@Zanate
Thank you so much! Would you be okay to host the nest? If not, that's okay, I'll just ask Drolius =D

@SweetieSweets
Hi! Sorry for pinging you out of nowhere, but I'm trying to get a female dragon with the colour combo of Ginger/Berry/Maize (genes and breed don't matter). To anyone who helps, I'll give a full stack of food (of their choice) and 30kt for the effort =)

I was wondering it could be arranged for your Cheerie to be bred with MistressCanta's Apophyllite?
@FireBrimstone

Oh, I see. Were you wanting Arcane Eyes?
@FireBrimstone

Oh, I see. Were you wanting Arcane Eyes?
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
TW8ViqF.png
@SweetieSweets
I don't really mind, I have a slight preference for wind eyes, but if you're more comfortable with her staying in your lair, I'll just ask MistressCanta if they're okay sending Apophyllite to you?

Which would you prefer?
@SweetieSweets
I don't really mind, I have a slight preference for wind eyes, but if you're more comfortable with her staying in your lair, I'll just ask MistressCanta if they're okay sending Apophyllite to you?

Which would you prefer?
@FireBrimstone

Whatever you prefer works for me. Just let me know. :)
@FireBrimstone

Whatever you prefer works for me. Just let me know. :)
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
TW8ViqF.png
@MistressCanta, @Zanate
Would you guys be okay to host a nest each?
@MistressCanta, @Zanate
Would you guys be okay to host a nest each?
@FireBrimstone sure, no problem for me, I have plenty of room and free nests :)
@FireBrimstone sure, no problem for me, I have plenty of room and free nests :)
Flight%20Rising.png
@Zanate
Thank you so much!

@Drolius
if it's okay with you, could you please send Shengjiang to Zanate so he and Noel can nest?
@Zanate
Thank you so much!

@Drolius
if it's okay with you, could you please send Shengjiang to Zanate so he and Noel can nest?
Sure I can host a nest, but Apophyllite is still on his cooldown, he'll be ready in 10 days.
Sure I can host a nest, but Apophyllite is still on his cooldown, he'll be ready in 10 days.
QBZFjBr.png
@MistressCanta
Thank you! I can wait, there's no rush =D
@MistressCanta
Thank you! I can wait, there's no rush =D
1 2 3 4 5 6