Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | done
Hi all, I'm looking for boy/girl (gender doesn't matter because it will be a perma baby), with arcane primal.

*I'll love you and give you my soul (and.. propably Starscream) if it will be
Nocturne Obsidian/Obsidian/ Bubblegum Met/All/any tert with arcane primal

*I'll be happy if it'll be any breed, Obsidian/Obsidian/any color Mett/All/any tert with arcane primal

I can paid with gems and/or with unhatched eggs (fire), Vial of Scattersight

(for my attention shoot me a ping ;w; )

Hi all, I'm looking for boy/girl (gender doesn't matter because it will be a perma baby), with arcane primal.

*I'll love you and give you my soul (and.. propably Starscream) if it will be
Nocturne Obsidian/Obsidian/ Bubblegum Met/All/any tert with arcane primal

*I'll be happy if it'll be any breed, Obsidian/Obsidian/any color Mett/All/any tert with arcane primal

I can paid with gems and/or with unhatched eggs (fire), Vial of Scattersight

(for my attention shoot me a ping ;w; )

aaaaa23.png *Zavi
*any pronouns
*old cryptid
their_sig_sc.png
^
^
aaaaa23.png *Zavi
*any pronouns
*old cryptid
their_sig_sc.png
@Avalight Hello there! <3 Apologies if you've already seen her in the AH but I've currently got this girl up for sale. She's Obsidian Metallic/Obsidian Alloy/Maroon Opal, listed for gems but I'd be up for negotiating price and payment if she happens to interest you. (For you I'd be happy to give a discount as well!) [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46958336] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469584/46958336_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] (She's got a bit of a strange name because I name the offspring of her parents after song lyrics, and hadn't noticed her eye type at the time, apologies on that. I can provide a renaming scroll free of charge if you'd like her!) No worries if you've seen her already or are looking for something else! Thank you for your time in either case and wishing you good luck finding the perfect Primal!
@Avalight Hello there! <3 Apologies if you've already seen her in the AH but I've currently got this girl up for sale. She's Obsidian Metallic/Obsidian Alloy/Maroon Opal, listed for gems but I'd be up for negotiating price and payment if she happens to interest you. (For you I'd be happy to give a discount as well!)

(She's got a bit of a strange name because I name the offspring of her parents after song lyrics, and hadn't noticed her eye type at the time, apologies on that. I can provide a renaming scroll free of charge if you'd like her!)

No worries if you've seen her already or are looking for something else! Thank you for your time in either case and wishing you good luck finding the perfect Primal!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina gosh she's beautiful! I'd love to take her! <3
(Don't worry about name! I have no idea for name at the moment and I like her present name ;w; )
I'm flexible with price, so toss me your offert (I am tragic in valuing dragons qwq)
@Vovina gosh she's beautiful! I'd love to take her! <3
(Don't worry about name! I have no idea for name at the moment and I like her present name ;w; )
I'm flexible with price, so toss me your offert (I am tragic in valuing dragons qwq)
aaaaa23.png *Zavi
*any pronouns
*old cryptid
their_sig_sc.png
@Avalight Thank you so much for getting back to me, and I'm so glad you like her!

My initial asking price for her was 550g, but I can lower that to 400g for you (or would be happy to discuss that price more!) Let me know what you think or if you'd like to offer something else!

@Avalight Thank you so much for getting back to me, and I'm so glad you like her!

My initial asking price for her was 550g, but I can lower that to 400g for you (or would be happy to discuss that price more!) Let me know what you think or if you'd like to offer something else!

r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina 400g sound good to me! ;w;
@Vovina 400g sound good to me! ;w;
aaaaa23.png *Zavi
*any pronouns
*old cryptid
their_sig_sc.png
@Avalight Awesome! :D I'll set up a CR for you in just a moment, thank you so much and I hope she serves you well! (And I'll send a renaming scroll over with her just in case, of course you're free to use it however you wish if you'd like to keep her current name!)
@Avalight Awesome! :D I'll set up a CR for you in just a moment, thank you so much and I hope she serves you well! (And I'll send a renaming scroll over with her just in case, of course you're free to use it however you wish if you'd like to keep her current name!)
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina awwwwhr thanks so much for her <3
@Vovina awwwwhr thanks so much for her <3
aaaaa23.png *Zavi
*any pronouns
*old cryptid
their_sig_sc.png