Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF]Longterm Search-Many things/Anything
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

I'll probably update this with new dragon parameters and stuff later.
But please ping me, I'm not subbed.
I love matching eyes, and I prefer unbred, but it's not a total deal-breaker for most.
No limit on how many you can show me, I'd love to see 'em all!

If all else fails, just show me your pretties please! I'd love to find dergs to fit what is below, but if they just don't fit and are beautiful regardless, show me!

I am reusing this thread from a while back, since I have space for new dergs.

I haven't really got a max price, just let me know what you'd like for them.
I'll decide then whether or not I can afford them~
But please don't inflate prices too much; I'm not going to pay a tone for an average dragon, I'm sorry.

Gene rules

I really like the following genes. Feel free to show me as many of these as you have. I'd love to look.

Primary: Pinstripe, Starmap, Iridescent, Metallic.

Secondary: Bee, Constellation, Alloy, Morph, Trail.

Tertiary: Capsule, Opal, Glimmer, Stained.

I'm not a huge fan of the following genes. You can show me I won't get mad or anything, but chances are I might not like them.

Primary : Basic, Unless G1; Bar, Cherub, Clown, Giraffe, Jupiter, Ripple, Tiger, Vipera.

Secondary:Basic, Unless G1; Current, Daub, Eyespots, Hex, Hypnotic, Saturn, Seraph, Stripes.

Tertiary:Basic, Unless G1; Crackle, Circuit, Lace, Okapi, Scales, Smoke, Thylacine, Spines, Underbelly.

Anything else is on the table, they're just middle ground.
Not my favourites and not my least favourites.

Okay, I don't usually like G1's, but some of them recently have really stuck out to me.
Show me close ranges, show me matchy colours, show me unbred, cool eyes, etc.
I won't be paying crazy amounts for these, but list your price it might not be so bad.
You might have exactly what I'm looking for.

Interested mostly in Female Nocturnes (not a big fan of the males but I'll look anyway), mirrors and faes. Will look at other breeds.

Huge fan of Purples, Pinks, Greens and Blues. I'll look at others but I really like these ones. I like colours, not as big a fan of monochromes.

I'll probably update this with new dragon parameters and stuff later.
But please ping me, I'm not subbed.
I love matching eyes, and I prefer unbred, but it's not a total deal-breaker for most.
No limit on how many you can show me, I'd love to see 'em all!

If all else fails, just show me your pretties please! I'd love to find dergs to fit what is below, but if they just don't fit and are beautiful regardless, show me!

I am reusing this thread from a while back, since I have space for new dergs.

I haven't really got a max price, just let me know what you'd like for them.
I'll decide then whether or not I can afford them~
But please don't inflate prices too much; I'm not going to pay a tone for an average dragon, I'm sorry.

Gene rules

I really like the following genes. Feel free to show me as many of these as you have. I'd love to look.

Primary: Pinstripe, Starmap, Iridescent, Metallic.

Secondary: Bee, Constellation, Alloy, Morph, Trail.

Tertiary: Capsule, Opal, Glimmer, Stained.

I'm not a huge fan of the following genes. You can show me I won't get mad or anything, but chances are I might not like them.

Primary : Basic, Unless G1; Bar, Cherub, Clown, Giraffe, Jupiter, Ripple, Tiger, Vipera.

Secondary:Basic, Unless G1; Current, Daub, Eyespots, Hex, Hypnotic, Saturn, Seraph, Stripes.

Tertiary:Basic, Unless G1; Crackle, Circuit, Lace, Okapi, Scales, Smoke, Thylacine, Spines, Underbelly.

Anything else is on the table, they're just middle ground.
Not my favourites and not my least favourites.

Okay, I don't usually like G1's, but some of them recently have really stuck out to me.
Show me close ranges, show me matchy colours, show me unbred, cool eyes, etc.
I won't be paying crazy amounts for these, but list your price it might not be so bad.
You might have exactly what I'm looking for.

Interested mostly in Female Nocturnes (not a big fan of the males but I'll look anyway), mirrors and faes. Will look at other breeds.

Huge fan of Purples, Pinks, Greens and Blues. I'll look at others but I really like these ones. I like colours, not as big a fan of monochromes.

PsNM8GI.png She/They/He (Any pronouns)
FR + 4 hours
Dragon Sale Post
PsNM8GI.png
[center][b]My search for Dream Dragons[/b][/center] Just some miscellaneous beautiful dergs I'd love to have, but refuse to spend any more time in the AH because it hurts me and I buy so many. Breed for most does not matter (Unless otherwise stated), just colour and gem genes. I don't want to have to buy gem genes, but breeding projects are totally fine! If you have anything close, I'd love to take a look! [quote=Arcane Primal]As I am in Arcane, I absolutely need an Arcane primal. Would prefer one with gem genes and with arcane-ish colouring. Not super high priority, just throwing it out there.[/quote] [quote=This fae, omg I might be dying] I love these colours and gene combo. If you've got something similar, feel free to show me! Fae is not super important, since breed changes are cheap. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=125&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=30&auth=73fd59102e504b47a4b5f88cae822771e87b1722&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Jade Pinstripe/Aqua Bee/Pistachio Glimmer [/quote] [quote=Also this fae??? OMg why are they so good.]I simply love this scry and would love to see her a reality! Arcane eyes would be preferable, but I can totally breed that myself. Another thing is fae is not necessary, cause they're cheap breed changes. Anything close to this would be perfect, please show me. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=114&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=92&auth=70763c47e4c7b939168d18307bd04c9742e9d59b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Amethyst Pinstripe/Plum Trail/Obsidian Capsule[/quote] [quote=Lightning multigaze] Imp is not necessary, I actually prefer other breeds, but show me if you have anything similar! The only must is the multigaze, preferably with lightning eyes [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=29&bodygene=22&breed=8&element=5&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=110&auth=60842b81088c83afca951d50e7e38fcf3d7db646&dummyext=prev.png[/img] He's Teal Pinstripe/Sanddollar Trail/Mint Capsule[/quote] [quote=Nature Primal]This one's a super long shot, so a breeding project might be in order. Colours and breed are all that are important, as my sister is in Nature and is willing to help me breed for the primal. But look at her oh my god. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=80&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=38&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=80&auth=cfb960f08d9344ec74c5644fba53f78d6ed7fc20&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Shamrock Iridescent/Shamrock Bee/Green Filigree[/quote] [quote=Blushy Guardian]I scried this girl a really long time ago, but I still love her! If you've got the colours, let me know. I'd love to see gem genes, cause I can always buy treasure genes but gems are a little out of reach. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=159&bodygene=19&breed=2&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=60&tertgene=10&winggene=11&wings=60&auth=a355bcac7c721c48cd6dc0d5243c0465931ee85d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Blush Jaguar/Blood Peregrine/Blood Glimmer [/quote] [quote=Wildclaw Boy]I think this combo is really cool. All that's important is [b]Pink[/b] capsule, dark primary. Either dark secondary or a pink range secondary. An example of what I'm looking for (best case scenario): [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=23&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=70&auth=7828c947ab799354e0c8496a99c3527112481dfa&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/quote]
My search for Dream Dragons

Just some miscellaneous beautiful dergs I'd love to have, but refuse to spend any more time in the AH because it hurts me and I buy so many.

Breed for most does not matter (Unless otherwise stated), just colour and gem genes. I don't want to have to buy gem genes, but breeding projects are totally fine! If you have anything close, I'd love to take a look!
Arcane Primal wrote:
As I am in Arcane, I absolutely need an Arcane primal. Would prefer one with gem genes and with arcane-ish colouring. Not super high priority, just throwing it out there.
This fae, omg I might be dying wrote:

I love these colours and gene combo. If you've got something similar, feel free to show me! Fae is not super important, since breed changes are cheap.

dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=125&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=30&auth=73fd59102e504b47a4b5f88cae822771e87b1722&dummyext=prev.png

Jade Pinstripe/Aqua Bee/Pistachio Glimmer
Also this fae??? OMg why are they so good. wrote:
I simply love this scry and would love to see her a reality! Arcane eyes would be preferable, but I can totally breed that myself. Another thing is fae is not necessary, cause they're cheap breed changes.

Anything close to this would be perfect, please show me.

dragon?age=1&body=114&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=92&auth=70763c47e4c7b939168d18307bd04c9742e9d59b&dummyext=prev.png

Amethyst Pinstripe/Plum Trail/Obsidian Capsule

Lightning multigaze wrote:
Imp is not necessary, I actually prefer other breeds, but show me if you have anything similar!
The only must is the multigaze, preferably with lightning eyes

dragon?age=0&body=29&bodygene=22&breed=8&element=5&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=110&auth=60842b81088c83afca951d50e7e38fcf3d7db646&dummyext=prev.png

He's Teal Pinstripe/Sanddollar Trail/Mint Capsule
Nature Primal wrote:
This one's a super long shot, so a breeding project might be in order. Colours and breed are all that are important, as my sister is in Nature and is willing to help me breed for the primal. But look at her oh my god.

dragon?age=0&body=80&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=38&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=80&auth=cfb960f08d9344ec74c5644fba53f78d6ed7fc20&dummyext=prev.png

Shamrock Iridescent/Shamrock Bee/Green Filigree
Blushy Guardian wrote:
I scried this girl a really long time ago, but I still love her! If you've got the colours, let me know. I'd love to see gem genes, cause I can always buy treasure genes but gems are a little out of reach.

dragon?age=1&body=159&bodygene=19&breed=2&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=60&tertgene=10&winggene=11&wings=60&auth=a355bcac7c721c48cd6dc0d5243c0465931ee85d&dummyext=prev.png

Blush Jaguar/Blood Peregrine/Blood Glimmer
Wildclaw Boy wrote:
I think this combo is really cool. All that's important is Pink capsule, dark primary. Either dark secondary or a pink range secondary.

An example of what I'm looking for (best case scenario):

dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=23&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=70&auth=7828c947ab799354e0c8496a99c3527112481dfa&dummyext=prev.png

FR + 4 hours
Dragon Sale Post
PsNM8GI.png
[b]Looking for Dragons for Skins and Accents.[/b] They're organized by breed and male/female. If you can, please show me a preview with the skin, or if they're a hatchling who is very similar to the parent, show me the parent in the skin. Going to be picky with these ones, since I want to like the dragon even without the skin, in case I want to change them around later. Bogsneak Female: [item=Accent: Stellar Scholar] [item=Accent: Bottled Wrath] [item=Accent: Omniscient][item=Accent: Masquerade Night] Bogsneak Male: [item=Accent: Sneaky Succulents][item=Accent: Starlight Smoke] Coatl Female: [item=Accent:Ice Queen][item=Skin: Oroscopo] Coatl Male: [item=Accent: Arcane Gift][item=Accent: Dawnbreaker] Fae Female: [item=Accent: Frozen Odf][item=Accent: Cosmic Trail] Fae Male: [item=Accent: It Rained Whole Day][item=Accent: Night Fairy][item=Accent: Crystalglass Veil][item=Skin: Mycotoxin] Guardian Female: [item=Accent: Warped] [item=Accent: Nebula Walker] [item= Accent: Autumn Loreweaver] Guardian Male: [item=Skin: DreadLily Knight] [item=Skin: Spirit Wings][item=Accent: Lunar Metamorphosis] Imperial Female: [item=Skin: Frigid Gale][item=Accent: Ethereal Planet][item=Accent: Rainbow Scales][item=Accent: Darkworld Keepers] Imperial Male: [item=Skin: Beast from Below][item=Skin: Grave Omen][item=Skin: Call of Spirits][item=Accent: Ethereal Phoenix][item=Accent: Burnt Parchment][item=][item=][item=][item=] This link doesn't show the right skin, so [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/21581.png[/img]. Ringmaster, #21581 Mirror Female: [item=Accent: Sun Scatter][item=Accent: Stardust Witch][item=Accent: Falling Star][item=Accent: Obsidian Amendments] Mirror Male: [item=Accent: A Betta Experience] Nocturne Female: [item=Accent: Unbroken Loneliness] Nocturne Male: [item=Accent: Mushroom Prince] Pearlcatcher Female: [item=Skin: Winter Camouflage][item=Accent: Starstranded][item=Accent: Gloomy Gardener] [item=Accent: Mist Keeper][item=][item=][item=] Ridgeback Male: [item=Skin: Igneus Praesidium][item=Accent: Thunder Armor][item=Skin: Plasma Taucher] Skydancer Female: [item=Accent: Leafy Seadragon][item=Accent: Mother's Trinkets][item=Accent: Cherry Dryad Lotus][item=Accent: Stellar Inspiration][item=Accent: Stellae Umbrarum][item=Accent: Reedcleft Ascendant][item=][item=] Skydancer Male: [item=Accent: Thriving Song][item=Accent: Starwood Seer] Snapper Female: [item=Accent: Starwood Trail][item=Accent: Earthheart Opalescence ] Snapper Male: [item=Accent: Pixie and Whisper] Spiral Male: [item=Skin: Plasma Professor][item=Accent: A Night in the Clouds][item=Accent: Silhouette] [item=][item=][item=][item=] Tundra Male: [item=Accent: Starfall Flowerfall][item=Skin: Guardian of Ether][item=][item=][item=Skin: Within the Vapors] Wildclaw Female: [item=Skin: Celestial Vapors][item=Skin: Moonlight Mantle][item=Accent: Wavespun Ivy]
Looking for Dragons for Skins and Accents.

They're organized by breed and male/female.
If you can, please show me a preview with the skin, or if they're a hatchling who is very similar to the parent, show me the parent in the skin.

Going to be picky with these ones, since I want to like the dragon even without the skin, in case I want to change them around later.

Bogsneak Female:

Accent: Stellar Scholar Accent: Bottled Wrath Accent: Omniscient Accent: Masquerade Night

Bogsneak Male:

Accent: Sneaky Succulents Accent: Starlight Smoke

Coatl Female:

Skin: Oroscopo

Coatl Male:

Accent: Arcane Gift Accent: Dawnbreaker

Fae Female:

Accent: Frozen Odf Accent: Cosmic Trail

Fae Male:

Accent: It Rained Whole Day Accent: Night Fairy Accent: Crystalglass Veil Skin: Mycotoxin

Guardian Female:

Accent: Warped Accent: Nebula Walker Accent: Autumn Loreweaver

Guardian Male:

Skin: DreadLily Knight Skin: Spirit Wings Accent: Lunar Metamorphosis

Imperial Female:

Skin: Frigid Gale Accent: Ethereal Planet Accent: Rainbow Scales Accent: Darkworld Keepers

Imperial Male:

Skin: Beast from Below Skin: Grave Omen Skin: Call of Spirits Accent: Ethereal Phoenix Accent: Burnt Parchment

This link doesn't show the right skin, so 21581.png. Ringmaster, #21581

Mirror Female:

Accent: Sun Scatter Accent: Stardust Witch Accent: Falling Star Accent: Obsidian Amendments

Mirror Male:

Accent: A Betta Experience

Nocturne Female:

Accent: Unbroken Loneliness

Nocturne Male:

Accent: Mushroom Prince

Pearlcatcher Female:

Skin: Winter Camouflage Accent: Starstranded Accent: Gloomy Gardener
Accent: Mist Keeper

Ridgeback Male:

Skin: Igneus Praesidium Accent: Thunder Armor Skin: Plasma Taucher

Skydancer Female:

Accent: Leafy Seadragon Accent: Mother's Trinkets Accent: Cherry Dryad Lotus Accent: Stellar Inspiration Accent: Stellae Umbrarum Accent: Reedcleft Ascendant

Skydancer Male:

Accent: Thriving Song Accent: Starwood Seer

Snapper Female:

Accent: Starwood Trail Accent: Earthheart Opalescence

Snapper Male:

Accent: Pixie and Whisper

Spiral Male:

Skin: Plasma Professor Accent: A Night in the Clouds Accent: Silhouette

Tundra Male:

Accent: Starfall Flowerfall Skin: Guardian of Ether Skin: Within the Vapors

Wildclaw Female:

Skin: Celestial Vapors Skin: Moonlight Mantle Accent: Wavespun Ivy

FR + 4 hours
Dragon Sale Post
PsNM8GI.png
@RebelMixtapes
Feel free to check out my hatchery! Good luck with your search! :)
@RebelMixtapes
Feel free to check out my hatchery! Good luck with your search! :)
Jj8GUl.gif
I have a guy for your starmap! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45548886] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/455489/45548886_350.png[/img] [/url] Metallic/Alloy/Opal Here's some babies! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=11&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=147&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=111&auth=e9df6c248e39d462f650c2e1e03bf22b537bb6a0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=111&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=175&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=114&auth=3d7f410b2723ac9d6b2bf0b2951c03fcdf90b908&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=19&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=15&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=71&auth=3b2fc3c7831c6b59b936b25e71ecbdc08af1ee1e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Also have a potential guy for your lil wc gal [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44615294] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446153/44615294_350.png[/img] [/url] not quite what you're looking for, but they'd have some cute babies!! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=139&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=139&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=139&auth=bf0753f2e8aa280c91ea8e3ccec127751ccc389e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=44&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=44&auth=59614b18eb4473e24cd7385b014f8a5e2a033edb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=43&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=139&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=139&auth=f69edc0812062557f72d5a28deca7b2d083340ca&dummyext=prev.png[/img] @RebelMixtapes
I have a guy for your starmap!

45548886_350.png

Metallic/Alloy/Opal

Here's some babies!
progeny?body=11&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=147&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=111&auth=e9df6c248e39d462f650c2e1e03bf22b537bb6a0&dummyext=prev.png

progeny?body=111&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=175&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=114&auth=3d7f410b2723ac9d6b2bf0b2951c03fcdf90b908&dummyext=prev.png

progeny?body=19&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=15&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=71&auth=3b2fc3c7831c6b59b936b25e71ecbdc08af1ee1e&dummyext=prev.png

Also have a potential guy for your lil wc gal

44615294_350.png

not quite what you're looking for, but they'd have some cute babies!!
progeny?body=139&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=139&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=139&auth=bf0753f2e8aa280c91ea8e3ccec127751ccc389e&dummyext=prev.png

progeny?body=44&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=44&auth=59614b18eb4473e24cd7385b014f8a5e2a033edb&dummyext=prev.png

progeny?body=43&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=139&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=139&auth=f69edc0812062557f72d5a28deca7b2d083340ca&dummyext=prev.png

@RebelMixtapes
FUTUREMOPIE

@FutureMopie

Hi! They are certainly very cute boys; but I'm not a huge fan of the first one.
The second one is very cute though! I'll definitely be considering him~

I'd like to see a few more options first, but have you any idea on price for him?
@FutureMopie

Hi! They are certainly very cute boys; but I'm not a huge fan of the first one.
The second one is very cute though! I'll definitely be considering him~

I'd like to see a few more options first, but have you any idea on price for him?
FR + 4 hours
Dragon Sale Post
PsNM8GI.png
@RebelMixtapes mm,, well, I bought him for 150g, but I think he was a bit overpriced. I think I'd take 100kt/100g for him, though!!!! Might go for a bit lower if you'd like though. Prefer it in treasure, but i'd also be willing to take gems or mixed payment
@RebelMixtapes mm,, well, I bought him for 150g, but I think he was a bit overpriced. I think I'd take 100kt/100g for him, though!!!! Might go for a bit lower if you'd like though. Prefer it in treasure, but i'd also be willing to take gems or mixed payment
FUTUREMOPIE

@RebelMixtapes I hatched these two yesterday; I think either would make a lovely mate for Hesper! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45775330] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457754/45775330_350.png[/img] [/url] Example hatchlings: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=43&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=128&auth=c0b41646d6305053a5c14653cd005a89a7c2c1e3&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=42&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=110&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=128&auth=4920d07f42656c4019c94ee8a226cc5f4eb5eca6&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=43&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=104&auth=7c17c5f63cac305a76c69d4941fb05b51993de8c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45775331] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457754/45775331_350.png[/img] [/url] Example hatchlings: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=43&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=139&tertgene=21&winggene=17&wings=128&auth=0de870a144007be63b727790d65992ee27657294&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=42&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=139&tertgene=21&winggene=17&wings=93&auth=67e61a8992d78a6fb81d22833d5ddea61fe37331&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=93&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=128&auth=3730ace3f3bc7ee1735623098ad2ef1b46e3af5f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Edit: Forgot to include a price - hoping for 50 gems or 50k treasure each, but haggling is welcome ^^
@RebelMixtapes

I hatched these two yesterday; I think either would make a lovely mate for Hesper!

45775330_350.png

Example hatchlings:

progeny?body=43&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=128&auth=c0b41646d6305053a5c14653cd005a89a7c2c1e3&dummyext=prev.pngprogeny?body=42&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=110&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=128&auth=4920d07f42656c4019c94ee8a226cc5f4eb5eca6&dummyext=prev.pngprogeny?body=43&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=104&auth=7c17c5f63cac305a76c69d4941fb05b51993de8c&dummyext=prev.png

45775331_350.png

Example hatchlings:

progeny?body=43&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=139&tertgene=21&winggene=17&wings=128&auth=0de870a144007be63b727790d65992ee27657294&dummyext=prev.pngprogeny?body=42&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=139&tertgene=21&winggene=17&wings=93&auth=67e61a8992d78a6fb81d22833d5ddea61fe37331&dummyext=prev.pngprogeny?body=93&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=128&auth=3730ace3f3bc7ee1735623098ad2ef1b46e3af5f&dummyext=prev.png

Edit: Forgot to include a price - hoping for 50 gems or 50k treasure each, but haggling is welcome ^^
.........................9841.png > she/her
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
@FeatherFace

Thank you for showing them to me, they're lovely! Unfortunately, I'm not a huge fan of the coatl, but I am considering that wildclaw~
@FeatherFace

Thank you for showing them to me, they're lovely! Unfortunately, I'm not a huge fan of the coatl, but I am considering that wildclaw~
FR + 4 hours
Dragon Sale Post
PsNM8GI.png
@RebelMixtapes

No problem, let me know if you'd like me to hold him for you :)
@RebelMixtapes

No problem, let me know if you'd like me to hold him for you :)
.........................9841.png > she/her
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17