Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Nature Nest
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@SassmasterMaxie
Always and forever it seems I'm in need of one. Or a dozen.

Thanks! I'll send a pair your way in a sec.
@SassmasterMaxie
Always and forever it seems I'm in need of one. Or a dozen.

Thanks! I'll send a pair your way in a sec.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@AnonEclipse I'm on every day so I can keep them fed for you c:
@AnonEclipse I'm on every day so I can keep them fed for you c:
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
Bump.
Bump.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
Bump.
Bump.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@AnonEclipse
I got two free ones if you still need them
@AnonEclipse
I got two free ones if you still need them
tumblr_p6xvfo4keV1w8xkufo4_250.png
@AnonEclipse

If you still need shadow nests I have four open and 18 lair space. I have a preference for treasure. You can send me the crossroad if you still need shadow nests and provide food.
@AnonEclipse

If you still need shadow nests I have four open and 18 lair space. I have a preference for treasure. You can send me the crossroad if you still need shadow nests and provide food.
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
I've got three open nests! I'm gonna be getting rid of some fodder shortly so ill have space too if you're interested :p id prefer treasure :o
edit: im also happy to provide food :p
I've got three open nests! I'm gonna be getting rid of some fodder shortly so ill have space too if you're interested :p id prefer treasure :o
edit: im also happy to provide food :p
HglzBbg.png
@TruthandLies
Thanks! I'll take them all, if you don't mind. Just need a sec to remove apparel and then I'll send the CRs.

@ALittleRain @Jereton
Thank you for the offers! Since TruthandLies has four nests open, and it's be simpler just to send thrm all to one player, I'm sending them all to them. But again, thank you! I've been looking for nests for forever, and three offers so close to each other is so nice to see. ^^
@TruthandLies
Thanks! I'll take them all, if you don't mind. Just need a sec to remove apparel and then I'll send the CRs.

@ALittleRain @Jereton
Thank you for the offers! Since TruthandLies has four nests open, and it's be simpler just to send thrm all to one player, I'm sending them all to them. But again, thank you! I've been looking for nests for forever, and three offers so close to each other is so nice to see. ^^
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
Alright! Best of luck! If you ever need a shadow nest just hmu, i pretty much always have a few open!
Alright! Best of luck! If you ever need a shadow nest just hmu, i pretty much always have a few open!
HglzBbg.png
@AnonEclipse

Okay so
Berry + Bobble have 1 egg;
Beslan + Bling have 2 eggs;
Boulderback + Bane have 2 eggs;
Brryn + Brenda have 2 eggs.
@AnonEclipse

Okay so
Berry + Bobble have 1 egg;
Beslan + Bling have 2 eggs;
Boulderback + Bane have 2 eggs;