Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Looking for an 'In Memory'
1 2
Tuesday, August 14th at about seven thirty my eldest cat past away just a few days shy of his 25th birthday ( we think he had a form of cancer)... He name was Raven, had long hair and BIG GREEN eyes. I'd had him for roughly nineteen years of his life and he was an irreplaceable member of our family...Friday we were able to pick up his remains after cremation from the Vet's office.

What I'm looking for is a dragon that meets the basic colors I need along with the proper eye morph.

The most basic dragon I'd like would be a Male Imperial Nature dragon with Obsidian for his primary and secondary colors and Moon for his Tertiary colors.

If someone has one, no matter the genes as long as it meets the above requirements, I'd be happy to talk a price with you.

It's my goal to get a dragon that matches the above basics and then gene change to Starmap, Bee and Runes and apply a Vial of Glowing Sight to complete the aesthetic pictured below (as long as the link isn't broke D:)

Like I said, if anyone has a dragon that meets my basic search that would be AMAZING and I'd love to discuss a price... Please keep in mind however that I don't really have disposable income...I have at least 2000 gems saved up, but I'm hoping not to exceed 500 gems so I have some funds to at lease purchase Starmap :(

2q09duo.png

Tuesday, August 14th at about seven thirty my eldest cat past away just a few days shy of his 25th birthday ( we think he had a form of cancer)... He name was Raven, had long hair and BIG GREEN eyes. I'd had him for roughly nineteen years of his life and he was an irreplaceable member of our family...Friday we were able to pick up his remains after cremation from the Vet's office.

What I'm looking for is a dragon that meets the basic colors I need along with the proper eye morph.

The most basic dragon I'd like would be a Male Imperial Nature dragon with Obsidian for his primary and secondary colors and Moon for his Tertiary colors.

If someone has one, no matter the genes as long as it meets the above requirements, I'd be happy to talk a price with you.

It's my goal to get a dragon that matches the above basics and then gene change to Starmap, Bee and Runes and apply a Vial of Glowing Sight to complete the aesthetic pictured below (as long as the link isn't broke D:)

Like I said, if anyone has a dragon that meets my basic search that would be AMAZING and I'd love to discuss a price... Please keep in mind however that I don't really have disposable income...I have at least 2000 gems saved up, but I'm hoping not to exceed 500 gems so I have some funds to at lease purchase Starmap :(

2q09duo.png

@FEARtheArchMage I found this guy for sale and he's the closest I could find to what you were asking for 700 gems. I'm so sorry for your loss :/ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44305718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443058/44305718_350.png[/img] [/url]
@FEARtheArchMage I found this guy for sale and he's the closest I could find to what you were asking for 700 gems. I'm so sorry for your loss :/

44305718_350.png
407Ohsj.png
@DrProfBaconBits thank you for finding her, but not 100% what I need sadly :( thank you for your condolences as well, my husband and I appreciate it <3
@DrProfBaconBits thank you for finding her, but not 100% what I need sadly :( thank you for your condolences as well, my husband and I appreciate it <3
@FEARtheArchMage I'm so sorry for your loss. I think it's really sweet you want to memorialize your beloved cat as a dragon. I took a look through the AH and found this Imp boy and one of these two WC girls would guarantee you the colors you want and a really good chance at an Imp as well as the secondary and tert genes you want: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44400839] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444009/44400839_350.png[/img] [/url] Obs/Obs/Moon (Male; Metallic/Bee/Opal; 36K treasure) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44457691] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444577/44457691_350.png[/img] [/url] Obs/Obs/Moon (Female; Metallic/Alloy/Runes; 50K treasure) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44457692] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444577/44457692_350.png[/img] [/url] Obs/Obs/Moon (Female; Metallic/Alloy/Runes; 50K treasure) You'd just have to wait for them to come off cooldown and then you could breed them in a Nature nest for the eye color you want. You'd even be able to name the parents something you wanted. If you want, I'd be happy to grab the Imp boy and one of the WC girls for you and hold them in my lair if you're short on treasure right now.
@FEARtheArchMage

I'm so sorry for your loss. I think it's really sweet you want to memorialize your beloved cat as a dragon.

I took a look through the AH and found this Imp boy and one of these two WC girls would guarantee you the colors you want and a really good chance at an Imp as well as the secondary and tert genes you want:

44400839_350.png

Obs/Obs/Moon (Male; Metallic/Bee/Opal; 36K treasure)

44457691_350.png

Obs/Obs/Moon (Female; Metallic/Alloy/Runes; 50K treasure)

44457692_350.png

Obs/Obs/Moon (Female; Metallic/Alloy/Runes; 50K treasure)

You'd just have to wait for them to come off cooldown and then you could breed them in a Nature nest for the eye color you want. You'd even be able to name the parents something you wanted.

If you want, I'd be happy to grab the Imp boy and one of the WC girls for you and hold them in my lair if you're short on treasure right now.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz Thank you for your kind words, I have a dragon in my lair that I was using as Raven (when he was alive) but, I thought it would be more appropriate to have a memorial one as well now that he's passed.

I ended up purchasing the Male Imp and the First Female WC <3 I'll likely name them after Odin's Ravens and have my Nature Nest friend breed them once she gets back online.

I'm really glad I asked for help finding dragons for this pet's memorial, our Bearded Dragon, Vraska passed away early last year and I'm still trying to find a rep for her as well D:

This is our boy who passed away <3 We've decided to continue to celebrate his birthday and buy him Christmas gifts, but save them for our next kitty baby when we move out of our apartment.

51t2k8.jpg

@Twizz Thank you for your kind words, I have a dragon in my lair that I was using as Raven (when he was alive) but, I thought it would be more appropriate to have a memorial one as well now that he's passed.

I ended up purchasing the Male Imp and the First Female WC <3 I'll likely name them after Odin's Ravens and have my Nature Nest friend breed them once she gets back online.

I'm really glad I asked for help finding dragons for this pet's memorial, our Bearded Dragon, Vraska passed away early last year and I'm still trying to find a rep for her as well D:

This is our boy who passed away <3 We've decided to continue to celebrate his birthday and buy him Christmas gifts, but save them for our next kitty baby when we move out of our apartment.

51t2k8.jpg

@FEARtheArchMage

Omigosh what a sweet fluffy boy! I still celebrate my own kitties' birthdays even though it's been years since they passed. It's nice to have a day to just think about them and all the warmth and love they gave me. T.T

I'm very glad that Imp and the WC girl will help get you your perfect memorial dragon!

Just out of curiosity, what kind of dragon/colors were you looking for your Bearded Dragon rep?
@FEARtheArchMage

Omigosh what a sweet fluffy boy! I still celebrate my own kitties' birthdays even though it's been years since they passed. It's nice to have a day to just think about them and all the warmth and love they gave me. T.T

I'm very glad that Imp and the WC girl will help get you your perfect memorial dragon!

Just out of curiosity, what kind of dragon/colors were you looking for your Bearded Dragon rep?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz It is nice to have that time to reflect, I actually think about him a lot and I think that they never really, actually 'go away'.

This was/is Vraska <3
I worked for a petstore when I got her, a woman and her six kids bought her as a baby and treated her like garbage. They returned her and she was pretty violent and nasty (understandable). It took me weeks/months to get her snuggly. A guy bought her then returned her the next day because she bit him and drew blood, it was pretty much at that point that I knew 100% she was mine XD

5wkw7k.jpg

For Vraska I've been looking for a Wildcalw Female. Sanddollar Tapir, Sand Striation, Buttercup Spines with Light Flight Multi-gaze. Before the eyetype update I was looking for the genes and colours with light flight eyes, but Vraska had some spots on her sides so the multi-gaze would be a bonus.

e19e2u.png

@Twizz It is nice to have that time to reflect, I actually think about him a lot and I think that they never really, actually 'go away'.

This was/is Vraska <3
I worked for a petstore when I got her, a woman and her six kids bought her as a baby and treated her like garbage. They returned her and she was pretty violent and nasty (understandable). It took me weeks/months to get her snuggly. A guy bought her then returned her the next day because she bit him and drew blood, it was pretty much at that point that I knew 100% she was mine XD

5wkw7k.jpg

For Vraska I've been looking for a Wildcalw Female. Sanddollar Tapir, Sand Striation, Buttercup Spines with Light Flight Multi-gaze. Before the eyetype update I was looking for the genes and colours with light flight eyes, but Vraska had some spots on her sides so the multi-gaze would be a bonus.

e19e2u.png

@FEARtheArchMage

Oof! That's a tough color and gene combo! Especially with the Multi-gaze! o.O Nothing very close on the AH and I even went looking through the Dragon Search and couldn't find much. T.T

That's a really stunning dragon though! If I can find something that might help, I'll definitely point you to it.
@FEARtheArchMage

Oof! That's a tough color and gene combo! Especially with the Multi-gaze! o.O Nothing very close on the AH and I even went looking through the Dragon Search and couldn't find much. T.T

That's a really stunning dragon though! If I can find something that might help, I'll definitely point you to it.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
[center][size=3][font=calibri] @FEARtheArchMage i found a male imp with obsidian/obsidian/ice and gened him up for you, including the glowing nature eyes. free of charge - i'm so sorry for your loss. i hope this gift makes it just slightly easier for you. i know it's not exact, but it's the closest i could find. <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=586&tab=dragon&did=44548863][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445489/44548863_350.png[/img][/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=10&auth=67808bf51de25f5ea35d2b922c3cd650836556d2&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/size][/font][/center]

@FEARtheArchMage
i found a male imp with obsidian/obsidian/ice and gened him up for you, including the glowing nature eyes. free of charge - i'm so sorry for your loss. i hope this gift makes it just slightly easier for you.

i know it's not exact, but it's the closest i could find. <3

44548863_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=10&auth=67808bf51de25f5ea35d2b922c3cd650836556d2&dummyext=prev.png
GfSq7Iu.png call me charlie.
» eccentric circus hatchery
» my wishlist
» my carrd
» + 0 FR time

yUJyALg.png
I feel your pain. When I was 9 my dog died from brain cancer two days before my birthday. I was so optimistic that I didn't notice that he stopped eating, and when he passed I cried for days. Never forget your cat's face. I almost forgot my beloved dog's, but now I have a photo of him when he was a puppy and at his last Christmas that I look at every day so I don't forget. Don't blame yourself or anyone else. I tried and I held onto him for over two years before I realized that it wasn't my fault that he died.
I feel your pain. When I was 9 my dog died from brain cancer two days before my birthday. I was so optimistic that I didn't notice that he stopped eating, and when he passed I cried for days. Never forget your cat's face. I almost forgot my beloved dog's, but now I have a photo of him when he was a puppy and at his last Christmas that I look at every day so I don't forget. Don't blame yourself or anyone else. I tried and I held onto him for over two years before I realized that it wasn't my fault that he died.
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
1 2