Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Studs! [For Fun!]
1 2 3 4
Please don't ping, I'm subscribed!

Hey guys! I'm restarting this thread, but with a few new rules. Please do read everything before posting, since I will be really strict with how things are in regards to the new rules.

So, I'm loaning out some dragons to stud purely for fun. No payment necessary. Please don't come here asking me to pay you for a studding, since that's not the reason I'm making it. It's purely for fun. I would prefer it in my lair since I run a nesting service, and I also had a previous studs page that many other people used and I handed them back their dragons ASAP once they hatched and picked their hatchlings. If you would prefer it in your lair, please offer some kind of proof.

As for hatchlings, when they hatch, you get first pick. If there's one egg, you get the egg unless you seriously don't want it. If we have a nest for more than one egg, we each take turns picking, with you going first and me second. Easy peasy.

This is very important. There will be a waiting list for each dragon. However, one day, I may not want to stud a specific dragon anymore since I found them a fantastic mate. But I'll also want to finish all the studding before I mate them. Because of this, I'm limiting the amount of people on the wait/ping list depending on the cool-down of the dragon. So, one example being a Wildclaw. My wait list limit will be two people. If you want to mate your dragon with my Wildclaw, and notice that there is already two people listed, do not post and ask. That defeats the purpose of the wait list. The reason is because I do not want seven people waiting to breed with this dragon when I have a mate, sitting in my lair, ready to breed, and I still have four more studs to go. I will keep the wait list updated to the best of my ability. If you see a spot open, feel free to claim it. I will have a note beneath a dragon's waiting list about whether or not they are open for studding. If there isn't one, and as long as there is a spot open, feel free to post!

Please do not go combing through my lair, picking out dragons that very clearly do not have mates. The answer is no. Maybe one day they'll be listed, but not today.

Please also note that I run a nesting service and a hatchery, so those pairs will always take priority over this. Thank you! :)

Dragons will be listed in the post below. Again, thanks for bearing with me!
Please don't ping, I'm subscribed!

Hey guys! I'm restarting this thread, but with a few new rules. Please do read everything before posting, since I will be really strict with how things are in regards to the new rules.

So, I'm loaning out some dragons to stud purely for fun. No payment necessary. Please don't come here asking me to pay you for a studding, since that's not the reason I'm making it. It's purely for fun. I would prefer it in my lair since I run a nesting service, and I also had a previous studs page that many other people used and I handed them back their dragons ASAP once they hatched and picked their hatchlings. If you would prefer it in your lair, please offer some kind of proof.

As for hatchlings, when they hatch, you get first pick. If there's one egg, you get the egg unless you seriously don't want it. If we have a nest for more than one egg, we each take turns picking, with you going first and me second. Easy peasy.

This is very important. There will be a waiting list for each dragon. However, one day, I may not want to stud a specific dragon anymore since I found them a fantastic mate. But I'll also want to finish all the studding before I mate them. Because of this, I'm limiting the amount of people on the wait/ping list depending on the cool-down of the dragon. So, one example being a Wildclaw. My wait list limit will be two people. If you want to mate your dragon with my Wildclaw, and notice that there is already two people listed, do not post and ask. That defeats the purpose of the wait list. The reason is because I do not want seven people waiting to breed with this dragon when I have a mate, sitting in my lair, ready to breed, and I still have four more studs to go. I will keep the wait list updated to the best of my ability. If you see a spot open, feel free to claim it. I will have a note beneath a dragon's waiting list about whether or not they are open for studding. If there isn't one, and as long as there is a spot open, feel free to post!

Please do not go combing through my lair, picking out dragons that very clearly do not have mates. The answer is no. Maybe one day they'll be listed, but not today.

Please also note that I run a nesting service and a hatchery, so those pairs will always take priority over this. Thank you! :)

Dragons will be listed in the post below. Again, thanks for bearing with me!
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
[center][b]Dragons up for Studding[/b][/center] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40879007] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408791/40879007_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]"Lorelei" Denim/Denim/Opal Metallic/Alloy/Opal Female [/columns] **Studded dragons will be updated... eventually.**
Dragons up for Studding

40879007_350.png
"Lorelei"
Denim/Denim/Opal
Metallic/Alloy/Opal
Female

**Studded dragons will be updated... eventually.**
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
[center][size=6]Ping List[/size] [left][b]I'll ping you guys a day before I can put them on to make sure it's still okay![/b] [/left] Riddle [code] Mail [/code] [b]Not accepting anymore studs. Goes to Snowki once completed.[/b] Cecilia [code] coyotepaws [/code] [b]Not accepting anymore studs. Has a mate.[/b] Lorelei [code] irishsparkle Khaos101 [/code] [b]Max of 3 on list.[/b] [center][size=6]Next to Nest[/size][/center] [LIST] [*] Mail, Pocketnerd & Coyotepaws' dragons take priority over future studding, as they requested before this new stud page was made. Thanks! [*] Nitestrom x Lorelei (irishsparkle) [/LIST]
Ping List
I'll ping you guys a day before I can put them on to make sure it's still okay!

Riddle
Code:
Mail
Not accepting anymore studs. Goes to Snowki once completed.

Cecilia
Code:
coyotepaws
Not accepting anymore studs. Has a mate.

Lorelei
Code:
irishsparkle Khaos101
Max of 3 on list.
Next to Nest
  • Mail, Pocketnerd & Coyotepaws' dragons take priority over future studding, as they requested before this new stud page was made. Thanks!
  • Nitestrom x Lorelei (irishsparkle)
@Mail @coyotepaws @Pocketnerd @inuraichi @Wolfspeaker

Hey guys! Just pinging you to let you know I made a new thread here, just incase you go searching for the other one and find it deleted. You guys still have priority over the studded dragons you had, and I have made note of it!

@Snowki

Just letting you know I have one more studding with Riddle after the one with Wolfspeaker, and then he's all yours if you're still interested. :)
@Mail @coyotepaws @Pocketnerd @inuraichi @Wolfspeaker

Hey guys! Just pinging you to let you know I made a new thread here, just incase you go searching for the other one and find it deleted. You guys still have priority over the studded dragons you had, and I have made note of it!

@Snowki

Just letting you know I have one more studding with Riddle after the one with Wolfspeaker, and then he's all yours if you're still interested. :)
Yep, still happy to take Riddle! Whenever he's finished send him my way. Thanks!
Yep, still happy to take Riddle! Whenever he's finished send him my way. Thanks!
6NbB7wv.png
@MittenstheKittens Hey! Our hatchlings hatched! They're at the back of the lair. I'll be sending Riddle back to you now, and feel free to have first pick of the clutch!
@MittenstheKittens Hey! Our hatchlings hatched! They're at the back of the lair. I'll be sending Riddle back to you now, and feel free to have first pick of the clutch!
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
@Wolfspeaker

Awesome! ^-^ Both of them are adorable, so I don't mind whichever one I get. Please don't make me pick first, lol.
@Wolfspeaker

Awesome! ^-^ Both of them are adorable, so I don't mind whichever one I get. Please don't make me pick first, lol.
my boy Nitestrom here would make very cool looking babies with Lorelei! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13734603] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137347/13734603_350.png[/img] [/url]
my boy Nitestrom here would make very cool looking babies with Lorelei!

13734603_350.png
LGzTScU.png
@irishsparkle

Ohhhh they do! I'll add you to her list! ^-^
@irishsparkle

Ohhhh they do! I'll add you to her list! ^-^
@Pocketnerd

Hey there! Nereus is RTB if you're still interested? :)
@Pocketnerd

Hey there! Nereus is RTB if you're still interested? :)
1 2 3 4