1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@SakuraAngel
The first shadow ones are a possibility, we shall see ^^
@SakuraAngel
The first shadow ones are a possibility, we shall see ^^
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
she/her | scorpio | FR+3 | owner of ID 46464646
@silverwolv
Let me know if it works out or not:) (No worries if not^^) They're not going anywhere haha.
Best of luck finding the rest of your reps! (Passively trying to do that as well xD)
@silverwolv
Let me know if it works out or not:) (No worries if not^^) They're not going anywhere haha.
Best of luck finding the rest of your reps! (Passively trying to do that as well xD)
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Breeding pairs & pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel I have an interesting skydancer I love the looks of and would like to find her a home [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43736627] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437367/43736627_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=5][b]Scry[/b][/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=116&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=138&tertgene=17&winggene=1&wings=59&auth=d5b1bd9a2c9f0b87e15789ff7cdd36aa421071bc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] and thanks for the luck! I've found water & earth on this thread already so it's going great
@SakuraAngel
I have an interesting skydancer I love the looks of and would like to find her a home

43736627_350.png

Scry
dragon?age=1&body=116&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=138&tertgene=17&winggene=1&wings=59&auth=d5b1bd9a2c9f0b87e15789ff7cdd36aa421071bc&dummyext=prev.png

and thanks for the luck! I've found water & earth on this thread already so it's going great
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
@silverwolv OMG she's so pretty!!:) I'd totally take her in if I had room haha~ saving for petals in a mad hurry before college whisks me away forever~ And no problem! I got my shadow rep Chicory and a couple other dragons from posting a [LF] thread, so I totally know they work wonders!:D
@silverwolv OMG she's so pretty!!:) I'd totally take her in if I had room haha~ saving for petals in a mad hurry before college whisks me away forever~ And no problem! I got my shadow rep Chicory and a couple other dragons from posting a [LF] thread, so I totally know they work wonders!:D
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel
I'll give her for free if you want; I can't help with lair expansions BUT if you want to trade me a dragon you no longer need I'm willing to look around and find a good home for it
@SakuraAngel
I'll give her for free if you want; I can't help with lair expansions BUT if you want to trade me a dragon you no longer need I'm willing to look around and find a good home for it
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
@silverwolv Aw you're so kind! (SO tempted ugh)^^ At the moment, I have one or two I'm considering...but I've only made up my mind by 20% xD (I'm too attached to all my dragons, woe is me)~ if I change my mind though:D I'll let you know!

(P.S. She's so cute, in the future I might swing by and ask to buy a hatchie from you^^ Didn't realize how amazing metallic looked on SDs!)
@silverwolv Aw you're so kind! (SO tempted ugh)^^ At the moment, I have one or two I'm considering...but I've only made up my mind by 20% xD (I'm too attached to all my dragons, woe is me)~ if I change my mind though:D I'll let you know!

(P.S. She's so cute, in the future I might swing by and ask to buy a hatchie from you^^ Didn't realize how amazing metallic looked on SDs!)
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel
Her parents are a great pair so yes you'll be seeing more brothers and sisters of hers in like 20 days.
I have a lot of great pairs; I'll let you know if I get anything I think you'd like...
Do you happen to enjoy dark brown moth themed coatls with glimmer?
I have a moth themed pet/but/glim pair on nest rn

And yeah if you ever want something ping me up
@SakuraAngel
Her parents are a great pair so yes you'll be seeing more brothers and sisters of hers in like 20 days.
I have a lot of great pairs; I'll let you know if I get anything I think you'd like...
Do you happen to enjoy dark brown moth themed coatls with glimmer?
I have a moth themed pet/but/glim pair on nest rn

And yeah if you ever want something ping me up
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
hello i might have an ice rep for you:) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43787342] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437874/43787342_350.png[/img] [/url] also if you would like a spiral i have a breeding pair which will produce the same type of dragon as this but as a spiral.
hello i might have an ice rep for you:)

43787342_350.png

also if you would like a spiral i have a breeding pair which will produce the same type of dragon as this but as a spiral.
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png i c e c o l d
@IceyLava
:O
Price?? <3 I generally hate smoke but oh man.
and its a female too! I prefer female PC's
Can I go 15kt
@IceyLava
:O
Price?? <3 I generally hate smoke but oh man.
and its a female too! I prefer female PC's
Can I go 15kt
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
@silverwolv AWW thanks so much!:) I sure will!!
OMG...are those brown-colored pet/but/glim coatls I see? (I've been wanting actually chocolate-themed coatls for sooo longg!) My heart is torn between lair space and petals gene...DECISIONS(!)!~
@silverwolv AWW thanks so much!:) I sure will!!
OMG...are those brown-colored pet/but/glim coatls I see? (I've been wanting actually chocolate-themed coatls for sooo longg!) My heart is torn between lair space and petals gene...DECISIONS(!)!~
QsENFIw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7