Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] We Won! PB Closed
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26
@SilverOtter Thank you so much! Best of luck with the battle!
@SilverOtter Thank you so much! Best of luck with the battle!
zDFlZMa.png
@Emperors

Thank you!
@Emperors

Thank you!
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@bonibaru
sending in two one-bonus l7s~
@bonibaru
sending in two one-bonus l7s~
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@Shikieiki I'm sending you another PA with 4K because I don't know if you saw the updated sheet, but the prices went up earlier this evening :)
@Shikieiki I'm sending you another PA with 4K because I don't know if you saw the updated sheet, but the prices went up earlier this evening :)
duHgkuH.png
Send us dragons!!
Send us dragons!!
1HDUhks.png
As a note while I am offline - we match Wind's increases even if the in-thread table hasn't been updated :)
As a note while I am offline - we match Wind's increases even if the in-thread table hasn't been updated :)
1HDUhks.png
Who's got dragons, I've got cash :)
Who's got dragons, I've got cash :)
duHgkuH.png
I went to get coffee and came back to 86 PA's - wow! You guys really like money! I'm ready for more :D

P.S. we take hatchlings too - check the price list!
I went to get coffee and came back to 86 PA's - wow! You guys really like money! I'm ready for more :D

P.S. we take hatchlings too - check the price list!
duHgkuH.png
Hello! I'm on for PB. Treasure and gems. Also might be a bit slower than normal if I get Merc buys mixed in with PB.
Hello! I'm on for PB. Treasure and gems. Also might be a bit slower than normal if I get Merc buys mixed in with PB.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
Prices just increased by another 500t :) We know the fodder floor is high! We got you covered! Send us all the dragons - level 1 adults currently payout 12,001T or 14G. You don't even have to level the dragon to get some money :D
Prices just increased by another 500t :) We know the fodder floor is high! We got you covered! Send us all the dragons - level 1 adults currently payout 12,001T or 14G. You don't even have to level the dragon to get some money :D
duHgkuH.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26