Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] We Won! PB Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Who's around? I have five lvl 7s ready to serve the Tidelord. Two of them are spirals. :)
Who's around? I have five lvl 7s ready to serve the Tidelord. Two of them are spirals. :)
@Perahn I am here! Send PAS!

Buyouts: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EqkaAfwmhFVhZRcCAdvVZnOEJ02Z_pQWl8mmS1s3azE/edit#gid=257387036
@Perahn I am here! Send PAS!

Buyouts: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EqkaAfwmhFVhZRcCAdvVZnOEJ02Z_pQWl8mmS1s3azE/edit#gid=257387036
duHgkuH.png
Excuse.

Why are we on the second page of the Find a Dragon forums? D:
Excuse.

Why are we on the second page of the Find a Dragon forums? D:
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
Just keep surfing, just keep surfing, surfing.
Just keep surfing, just keep surfing, surfing.
*taps fingers* here is a lonely attendant, flush with cash, waiting for dragons :)
*taps fingers* here is a lonely attendant, flush with cash, waiting for dragons :)
duHgkuH.png
Hey droplets, do I get badges for sending to the pb? The descriptions of the badges only mention the raffle to get them! I just want to make sure >w<
Hey droplets, do I get badges for sending to the pb? The descriptions of the badges only mention the raffle to get them! I just want to make sure >w<
@Mintis YES you can also take the badges for sending to the PB :) We will make the post more clear, thanks!
@Mintis YES you can also take the badges for sending to the PB :) We will make the post more clear, thanks!
duHgkuH.png
I have 11 level 8 Spirals, if anyone is available. I would prefer CR.
I have 11 level 8 Spirals, if anyone is available. I would prefer CR.
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Mintis

Yes, you can get the badges for sending to either the PB or the Raffle! Sorry for the confusion, and happy collecting!
@Mintis

Yes, you can get the badges for sending to either the PB or the Raffle! Sorry for the confusion, and happy collecting!
Bdager.png
come get your monies :)
come get your monies :)
duHgkuH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26