Sending a whole bunch of level 9 dragons, can ya take em? <3
ZqPt8Kw.png Selenology
Light Flight
INFP \/ Pisces
May the dreamers fly a little
deeper into imagination

DOM Shop (closed)
@Selenology

Absolutely! There may be a v small lag just bc I've got to kick some stuff out of my lair, but send em on over!
@Selenology

Absolutely! There may be a v small lag just bc I've got to kick some stuff out of my lair, but send em on over!
@Atavan I heard you have money and want dragons; I have dragons and want money. :O You good for a mini-flood? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/f5630770099a85b8ee5b3290ce9b325a.gif[/img] [size=1][s]I definitely wasn't just looking for an excuse to use that gif...[/s][/size]
@Atavan I heard you have money and want dragons; I have dragons and want money. :O You good for a mini-flood?

f5630770099a85b8ee5b3290ce9b325a.gif
I definitely wasn't just looking for an excuse to use that gif...
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius
Send me your flood!
@Alestrius
Send me your flood!
Send! Send!! Seeeend!!!

We have multiple attendants online just waiting to accept!
Send! Send!! Seeeend!!!

We have multiple attendants online just waiting to accept!
1HDUhks.png
*Crawls out from under the dragon flood* I'm alive!
*Crawls out from under the dragon flood* I'm alive!
@AdventureTiger You've sent me some level 1 dragons that only have one bonus for 16501 when the price should be 14001 + 1250 = 15251. I'll be accepting the rest of them shortly!
@AdventureTiger You've sent me some level 1 dragons that only have one bonus for 16501 when the price should be 14001 + 1250 = 15251. I'll be accepting the rest of them shortly!
Na5WGHa.png
@Atavan I have 23 more dragons for you, if that's okay. :) Then just 20 more and I can finally stop for the week. x_x
@Atavan I have 23 more dragons for you, if that's okay. :) Then just 20 more and I can finally stop for the week. x_x
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius
Go ahead and hit me!
@Alestrius
Go ahead and hit me!
@brit Sorry! I realize what happened! I was using my calculators memory function and put int he Color bonus total instead of the other total, lol my bad! Resending the others!
@brit Sorry! I realize what happened! I was using my calculators memory function and put int he Color bonus total instead of the other total, lol my bad! Resending the others!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26