Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] We Won! PB Closed
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
It's the final stretch and the waves are churning. Keep it up. Come at me - I got you. Let's do this.
It's the final stretch and the waves are churning. Keep it up. Come at me - I got you. Let's do this.
DmRdZYl.png
rubs hands together OK everyone, it's the last day of conquest and your last chance to make a ridiculous amount of profit from Water Flight! Send us all your unneeded dragons! Hatchlings, adults, any level, any breed, any color, any genes, any generation - our Tidelord Search Party needs them all!!
rubs hands together OK everyone, it's the last day of conquest and your last chance to make a ridiculous amount of profit from Water Flight! Send us all your unneeded dragons! Hatchlings, adults, any level, any breed, any color, any genes, any generation - our Tidelord Search Party needs them all!!
duHgkuH.png
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY KIDS TODAY IS THE DAY

Tomorrow conquest will be over, and the fodder floor will very shortly be back down to ~7kt / 8G range where they were before.

Double your money while you can! Send me your level 1 adults for 14,001t or 16G! Your leveled adults for more! This offer expires at rollover! :D
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY KIDS TODAY IS THE DAY

Tomorrow conquest will be over, and the fodder floor will very shortly be back down to ~7kt / 8G range where they were before.

Double your money while you can! Send me your level 1 adults for 14,001t or 16G! Your leveled adults for more! This offer expires at rollover! :D
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru Sending fodder! I have lots!
@bonibaru Sending fodder! I have lots!
@Flaeyr

6 hatchlings coming your way. 3 have gene bonus.
@Flaeyr

6 hatchlings coming your way. 3 have gene bonus.
hANn2C0.gif
@MeraHunt

Awesome, thank you so much! <3
@MeraHunt

Awesome, thank you so much! <3
IF HubOOF Hub
@Epioth I can't accept CRs. They have been crashing me all week. Can you please send PAs? Thank you! Sorry for any inconvenience! PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY
@Epioth I can't accept CRs. They have been crashing me all week. Can you please send PAs? Thank you! Sorry for any inconvenience! PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY
duHgkuH.png
@Epioth THANK YOU! Please enjoy your newfound wealth!
@Epioth THANK YOU! Please enjoy your newfound wealth!
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru i have 34 level 7's, none of them have any bonuses unfortunately. i'll start setting up PA's!!!
@bonibaru i have 34 level 7's, none of them have any bonuses unfortunately. i'll start setting up PA's!!!
@wintergreenroses gotcha! I can take up to 50 at a time :)
@wintergreenroses gotcha! I can take up to 50 at a time :)
duHgkuH.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26