@TsarinaTorment

Hit me!
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
bump :)
bump :)
duHgkuH.png
@oceanics
I have 28 level 6 dragons I'd like to send in. Let me know if/when it's okay for me to start listing them to you!
@oceanics
I have 28 level 6 dragons I'd like to send in. Let me know if/when it's okay for me to start listing them to you!
29-BDCFFE-D218-4-E4-E-BB29-905799-B62147.pngxMU1mPR.png_____________________________________XxGLrQl.png
@Iridaceae

You can start listing them now, it just might take me a few minutes to get to them; I have to finish entering dragons and exalt a bunch that are sitting in my lair. Thank you for supporting water <3
@Iridaceae

You can start listing them now, it just might take me a few minutes to get to them; I have to finish entering dragons and exalt a bunch that are sitting in my lair. Thank you for supporting water <3
@oceanics
thank you so much and good luck with dom!
@oceanics
thank you so much and good luck with dom!
29-BDCFFE-D218-4-E4-E-BB29-905799-B62147.pngxMU1mPR.png_____________________________________XxGLrQl.png
@Gavinacus this link shows you who is online and receiving now! Go ahead and send her via CR or PA to an attendant, for the amount indicated for L5 in the chart :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10zt5pREXihzZVHz99E5ch1p9Ql0oW9TrWFdHoA4wfig/edit#gid=257387036
@Gavinacus this link shows you who is online and receiving now! Go ahead and send her via CR or PA to an attendant, for the amount indicated for L5 in the chart :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10zt5pREXihzZVHz99E5ch1p9Ql0oW9TrWFdHoA4wfig/edit#gid=257387036
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru i have 16 level 6 dragons, a few of which are spirals!! i'll start setting up the private auction!!
@bonibaru i have 16 level 6 dragons, a few of which are spirals!! i'll start setting up the private auction!!
@wintergreenroses Ready!
@wintergreenroses Ready!
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru Hi! I got 70 level 7s. There is no rush but do you think you could accept them or see someone else to split receiving them? For treasure, btw. Thanks in advance!
@bonibaru Hi! I got 70 level 7s. There is no rush but do you think you could accept them or see someone else to split receiving them? For treasure, btw. Thanks in advance!
zDFlZMa.png
@Emperors I can accept them in the next 10 minutes if you send them now! I'm heading offline shortly for a cable box reset :) But shouldn't be off more than half an hour. Please feel free to queue!
@Emperors I can accept them in the next 10 minutes if you send them now! I'm heading offline shortly for a cable box reset :) But shouldn't be off more than half an hour. Please feel free to queue!
duHgkuH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26