Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] We Won! PB Closed
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26
I have 6 hatchlings (5 guardians and a mirror). No color or gene bonus but 5 have today's breed bonus. I prefer treasure
I have 6 hatchlings (5 guardians and a mirror). No color or gene bonus but 5 have today's breed bonus. I prefer treasure
@Joesnecktattoo I'm awake and ready to roll. Did you send your dragons yet? Here is the link to the spreadsheet with the attendants and payout amounts - you can PA them to me whenever you are ready, if you still have them! (CRs are breaking my system all week, IDK why, it's so annoying)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10zt5pREXihzZVHz99E5ch1p9Ql0oW9TrWFdHoA4wfig/edit#gid=257387036
@Joesnecktattoo I'm awake and ready to roll. Did you send your dragons yet? Here is the link to the spreadsheet with the attendants and payout amounts - you can PA them to me whenever you are ready, if you still have them! (CRs are breaking my system all week, IDK why, it's so annoying)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10zt5pREXihzZVHz99E5ch1p9Ql0oW9TrWFdHoA4wfig/edit#gid=257387036
duHgkuH.png
You guys are burning through my bank today! All these sniped daily bonus hatchlings - I love it! Love it! Keep 'em coming! Send me all the dragons!
You guys are burning through my bank today! All these sniped daily bonus hatchlings - I love it! Love it! Keep 'em coming! Send me all the dragons!
duHgkuH.png
@AquaMonster

I have one hatchling with the breed bonus. Let me know when to set up the PA!
@AquaMonster

I have one hatchling with the breed bonus. Let me know when to set up the PA!
hANn2C0.gif
*Holds up a sign that reads Squish Us with Dragons Please*
*Holds up a sign that reads Squish Us with Dragons Please*
Do y'all take heinously ugly G1s? I've got a mess of ugly/unsalvageable runoff from a recent hatching (got paid in a FR commission in eggs!) and I'm feeling too lazy to even attempt selling them through proper channels. I hatched 25 at the time and about... half-ish of them are rough enough that I'd probably just catapult them into the sun. They're all adults now, at least? They've been sitting in my lair long enough.
Do y'all take heinously ugly G1s? I've got a mess of ugly/unsalvageable runoff from a recent hatching (got paid in a FR commission in eggs!) and I'm feeling too lazy to even attempt selling them through proper channels. I hatched 25 at the time and about... half-ish of them are rough enough that I'd probably just catapult them into the sun. They're all adults now, at least? They've been sitting in my lair long enough.
@Hanmonster Tidelord loves all his children equally. We take all dragons at the prices noted above!
@Hanmonster Tidelord loves all his children equally. We take all dragons at the prices noted above!
duHgkuH.png
@Bonibaru WELL THEN, I have a small dump of dragons for... uh. Whoever will take them. Who should I send to? I don't have exact numbers but I'll just send off whoever of the 25 is ugly enough at a glance to kick out.

edit: they're all level 1 and adults, by the way!
@Bonibaru WELL THEN, I have a small dump of dragons for... uh. Whoever will take them. Who should I send to? I don't have exact numbers but I'll just send off whoever of the 25 is ugly enough at a glance to kick out.

edit: they're all level 1 and adults, by the way!
@Hanmonster I am online and accepting PAs!
@Hanmonster I am online and accepting PAs!
duHgkuH.png
@Bonibaru great! Well then I'll send some CRs to you if that's cool? Can I request treasure payout? I can always use loose treasure for buying random apparel.
@Bonibaru great! Well then I'll send some CRs to you if that's cool? Can I request treasure payout? I can always use loose treasure for buying random apparel.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26