Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF dark green/dark grey/mid red dragons
Something like
Primary: Emerald, Jungle, Hunter
Secondary: Shale or something like that
Tertiary: Ruby, Vermillion, Crimson?

I need a Plague (or Fire) unbred male of these colours, but am looking for promising breeding pairs that could make this dragon as well. If you have a pair and the wrong flight I can nest them with me or something.
Something like
Primary: Emerald, Jungle, Hunter
Secondary: Shale or something like that
Tertiary: Ruby, Vermillion, Crimson?

I need a Plague (or Fire) unbred male of these colours, but am looking for promising breeding pairs that could make this dragon as well. If you have a pair and the wrong flight I can nest them with me or something.
WYlLiNl.gif
Bump!

I am willing to pay up to 100g or 120kt for the perfect dragon, more if he has one of more of the right genes, which are: vipera or cherub/seraph/ghost, or is a Spiral already. Keep in mind your combination might not be quite right for me :/

Like I said we can organise something if you have a breeding pair, name your conditions.
Bump!

I am willing to pay up to 100g or 120kt for the perfect dragon, more if he has one of more of the right genes, which are: vipera or cherub/seraph/ghost, or is a Spiral already. Keep in mind your combination might not be quite right for me :/

Like I said we can organise something if you have a breeding pair, name your conditions.
WYlLiNl.gif
Looking to buy any dragons in this colour range now, so I can start trying to collect my own breeding fodder.
Looking to buy any dragons in this colour range now, so I can start trying to collect my own breeding fodder.
WYlLiNl.gif