Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Purple/Seafoam
1 2 3 4 5
Hey, guys! I know it's a bit silly, but I've been wanting a dragon that looks like Spike from MLP for a while. I thought of a few variants to go about it, but so far haven't quite found the one. So I'd love to buy any dragon that can help me make this little guy a reality: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=16&bodygene=1&breed=9&element=10&gender=0&tert=31&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=113&auth=c8646f83aa236378bc0996210a9a6c9ea90810f2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=16&bodygene=1&breed=9&element=3&gender=0&tert=31&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=31&auth=e64031fb92813e13c8b48d90b85899bfcf6136a3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=16&bodygene=1&breed=9&element=10&gender=0&tert=31&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=16&auth=69190927388b9aac7d5f545c921a62f527d1ade1&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Hey, guys! I know it's a bit silly, but I've been wanting a dragon that looks like Spike from MLP for a while.
I thought of a few variants to go about it, but so far haven't quite found the one.
So I'd love to buy any dragon that can help me make this little guy a reality:

dragon?age=0&body=16&bodygene=1&breed=9&element=10&gender=0&tert=31&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=113&auth=c8646f83aa236378bc0996210a9a6c9ea90810f2&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=16&bodygene=1&breed=9&element=3&gender=0&tert=31&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=31&auth=e64031fb92813e13c8b48d90b85899bfcf6136a3&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=16&bodygene=1&breed=9&element=10&gender=0&tert=31&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=16&auth=69190927388b9aac7d5f545c921a62f527d1ade1&dummyext=prev.png

Up
Up
I feel your pain of needing MLP dragons. I kind of maybe might have just the smallest addiction to collecting them. :x

I wish you the very best of luck in your search for a little Spike derg! <3
I feel your pain of needing MLP dragons. I kind of maybe might have just the smallest addiction to collecting them. :x

I wish you the very best of luck in your search for a little Spike derg! <3
OQwOmsS.png Ann | She/Her | 27 | FR +3

Note: My username is spelled
with a "Q," not a "G"!
E2XABLJ.png Klr24dF.png BM8RccS.png
@DreaminqHeart
Thank you for the luck! It's good to hear I'm not alone!

And aww, I love your Fluttershy! You nailed her Apparel and that Familiar definitely gives attitude like Angel does.
Pinkie looks great too!
@DreaminqHeart
Thank you for the luck! It's good to hear I'm not alone!

And aww, I love your Fluttershy! You nailed her Apparel and that Familiar definitely gives attitude like Angel does.
Pinkie looks great too!
@StarlightFairy Awwww, thank you so much! ;www; I'm glad you like her! I must admit, I'm pretty proud of her....;v; She was a lot of work, but she was worth it!

I'm glad you like Pinkie, too! I'm actually thinking about trying for a different Pinkie, as I got her before the color wheel expansion, and there are some new colors I'd like to try on her. Same with Windy (whose name used to be Dash), who I plan on having be the mother of my new Rainbow Dash. She's only off by one color, but I'm really picky about this sort of thing, and I want everything to be 100% perfect. Perfectionism is kind of a pain sometimes. :x
@StarlightFairy Awwww, thank you so much! ;www; I'm glad you like her! I must admit, I'm pretty proud of her....;v; She was a lot of work, but she was worth it!

I'm glad you like Pinkie, too! I'm actually thinking about trying for a different Pinkie, as I got her before the color wheel expansion, and there are some new colors I'd like to try on her. Same with Windy (whose name used to be Dash), who I plan on having be the mother of my new Rainbow Dash. She's only off by one color, but I'm really picky about this sort of thing, and I want everything to be 100% perfect. Perfectionism is kind of a pain sometimes. :x

with a "Q," not a "G"!
@DreaminqHeart They really fit the characters as they are, in my opinion, the rose toxin even matches Pinkie's cutie mark. A variation would be Rose as Poison and a darker shade for the wings to mimic the mane. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=67&bodygene=11&breed=7&element=6&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=65&auth=7673b12c6f29b00f5176139f111ab0256c843a52&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I actually haven't seen Rainbow Dash's mother yet. I'm at season 6, but based on images, the base-color is already spot on! Seems like she has light pink and yellow in her mane, so maybe this? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=9&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=164&auth=3fa5737e60c47ffcb78d9e45af90436ac7d0b90d&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@DreaminqHeart

They really fit the characters as they are, in my opinion, the rose toxin even matches Pinkie's cutie mark.
A variation would be Rose as Poison and a darker shade for the wings to mimic the mane.

dragon?age=1&body=67&bodygene=11&breed=7&element=6&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=65&auth=7673b12c6f29b00f5176139f111ab0256c843a52&dummyext=prev.png

I actually haven't seen Rainbow Dash's mother yet. I'm at season 6, but based on images, the base-color is already spot on!
Seems like she has light pink and yellow in her mane, so maybe this?

dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=9&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=164&auth=3fa5737e60c47ffcb78d9e45af90436ac7d0b90d&dummyext=prev.png
@StarlightFairy Thank you, I'm glad you think so! I'm honestly still a little stumped on Pinkie, there are just so many ways to go about doing her, and I'm having a tough time choosing one. ;^; I do like my current Pinkie, but I feel like she needs some fuchsia wings or something to match her mane. That's a really nice scry you did of her, and it's pretty close to one of the ideas I have! This was my similar idea: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=67&bodygene=11&breed=7&element=6&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=10&winggene=15&wings=170&auth=82460824275d7561279d29a2a98825a23196e747&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I like Saturn for her secondary because it mimics the curliness of her mane. I like the poison, but a part of me wonders if it's almost too much? (Though with your scry it looks much better, I think!) I do like Cherub a lot for her, because it's just so fun and so...Pinkie! But then I wonder if Ripple looks closer to her actual appearance? Gah, it's so hard to decide! :x That's a good Dashie mom, too! Admittedly, I've not seen season 7 yet, either. XD I actually plan on selling her once I've got my Rainbow Dash, so at least I don't have that to worry about! Trying to get all these perfect fandragons can be a little stressful at times. D'X It's also really fun, though!
@StarlightFairy Thank you, I'm glad you think so! I'm honestly still a little stumped on Pinkie, there are just so many ways to go about doing her, and I'm having a tough time choosing one. ;^; I do like my current Pinkie, but I feel like she needs some fuchsia wings or something to match her mane. That's a really nice scry you did of her, and it's pretty close to one of the ideas I have! This was my similar idea:

dragon?age=1&body=67&bodygene=11&breed=7&element=6&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=10&winggene=15&wings=170&auth=82460824275d7561279d29a2a98825a23196e747&dummyext=prev.png

I like Saturn for her secondary because it mimics the curliness of her mane. I like the poison, but a part of me wonders if it's almost too much? (Though with your scry it looks much better, I think!) I do like Cherub a lot for her, because it's just so fun and so...Pinkie! But then I wonder if Ripple looks closer to her actual appearance? Gah, it's so hard to decide! :x

That's a good Dashie mom, too! Admittedly, I've not seen season 7 yet, either. XD I actually plan on selling her once I've got my Rainbow Dash, so at least I don't have that to worry about! Trying to get all these perfect fandragons can be a little stressful at times. D'X It's also really fun, though!

with a "Q," not a "G"!
@DreaminqHeart

I thought of the curls instantly when I saw Saturn. It doesn't seem too much to me, I mean Pinkie is colorful and a bit eccentric anyway.
Ripple looks good with both Toxin and Saturn wings, although now that I noticed how much poison resembles her mark, I can't imagine her any other way.

Do you have plans for a Rainbow Dash (or you have one already and I missed it because I'm slightly sleepy)?
@DreaminqHeart

I thought of the curls instantly when I saw Saturn. It doesn't seem too much to me, I mean Pinkie is colorful and a bit eccentric anyway.
Ripple looks good with both Toxin and Saturn wings, although now that I noticed how much poison resembles her mark, I can't imagine her any other way.

Do you have plans for a Rainbow Dash (or you have one already and I missed it because I'm slightly sleepy)?
@StarlightFairy

I have a breeding pair that may make him. They're guardians but I can help you get a breed change for snapper ^^
(on mobile but I'll be back with the parents, unless you wanna look lol)
@StarlightFairy

I have a breeding pair that may make him. They're guardians but I can help you get a breed change for snapper ^^
(on mobile but I'll be back with the parents, unless you wanna look lol)
“ Once upon a time there was a tavern,
Where we used to raise a glass or two.
Remember how we laughed away the hours,
Think of all the great things we would do.
@AviThePaladin
I looked, but you seem to have multiple Seafoams, so I'll patiently wait your guidance! Anyway, thank you so much and any breed is okay, the colors are the ones hard to find!!
@AviThePaladin
I looked, but you seem to have multiple Seafoams, so I'll patiently wait your guidance! Anyway, thank you so much and any breed is okay, the colors are the ones hard to find!!
1 2 3 4 5