Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Infertile Dragons
1 2
I've finally been tempted! ;u; I'm looking for glitched dragons that can't breed even when scryed with a gen1, post or PM with the price you would like for it!

I'd prefer a male derg, colors and such I'm not picky on however I'd prefer a Plague one very much. Other elements I'd love are Ice, Lightning, Nature, Water, and Shadow. o: No Light or Arcane.

Darker colors and pastels are neat but I'm not at all picky given how rare these little guys are, so show whatever and I'll definitely consider!

Breed doesn't matter, though one that looks good as a bog or nocturne would be nice. ;u;

I'll probably need a bit of time to get gems and stuff scrounged up but I'm willing to pay just about anything for one I fall in love with! c:

Information on glitched dergs here.
I've finally been tempted! ;u; I'm looking for glitched dragons that can't breed even when scryed with a gen1, post or PM with the price you would like for it!

I'd prefer a male derg, colors and such I'm not picky on however I'd prefer a Plague one very much. Other elements I'd love are Ice, Lightning, Nature, Water, and Shadow. o: No Light or Arcane.

Darker colors and pastels are neat but I'm not at all picky given how rare these little guys are, so show whatever and I'll definitely consider!

Breed doesn't matter, though one that looks good as a bog or nocturne would be nice. ;u;

I'll probably need a bit of time to get gems and stuff scrounged up but I'm willing to pay just about anything for one I fall in love with! c:

Information on glitched dergs here.
1MeHaCI.gifyKp0KRf.pngPiDMVwk.pngDmRdZYl.png1MeHaCI.gif
Friendly bump and gl on your search
Friendly bump and gl on your search
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
Thank you ;u;
Thank you ;u;
Those exist? How did that happen?
Those exist? How did that happen?
I80GO9S.png
bump! i dint know this could happen except for the deitys (tecnically)
bump! i dint know this could happen except for the deitys (tecnically)
0zEtDKV.png
@Droiline + @Mianiacal

It was a rare bug that occasinally cropped up that when breeding the system would flag up that the parents were too closely related, so breedings could occur with certain lines.

The offspring however are fully infetile, incapable of breeding with any dragon.. including unbred genones.

Eventually the bug was ironed out and the previous dragosn who could breed to produce infertile dragons no longer can.

Due to the fact that many of these infertile dragosn were exalted as they couldnt breed, those that remain are a rarity.

Last time i saw one auctioned it went for at least 8000g.

Also bump

@Droiline + @Mianiacal

It was a rare bug that occasinally cropped up that when breeding the system would flag up that the parents were too closely related, so breedings could occur with certain lines.

The offspring however are fully infetile, incapable of breeding with any dragon.. including unbred genones.

Eventually the bug was ironed out and the previous dragosn who could breed to produce infertile dragons no longer can.

Due to the fact that many of these infertile dragosn were exalted as they couldnt breed, those that remain are a rarity.

Last time i saw one auctioned it went for at least 8000g.

Also bump

signatureadversion1_orig.png
oomf friendly bump and good luck!
oomf friendly bump and good luck!
i have a dragon that freezes/slows down my computer for a few minutes every time i try to do specific things, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38002341] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380024/38002341_350.png[/img] [/url] bonding with its familiar(50/50), scrying workshop, and breeding (50/50) triggers it but shes not for sale i love her too much
i have a dragon that freezes/slows down my computer for a few minutes every time i try to do specific things,

38002341_350.png

bonding with its familiar(50/50), scrying workshop, and breeding (50/50) triggers it

but shes not for sale i love her too much
0zEtDKV.png
I wish you all the luck on your search, I have a glitch dragon myself and I love her to bits. She's the only non-G1 who's allowed in my lair. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5059698] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50597/5059698_350.png[/img] [/url]
I wish you all the luck on your search, I have a glitch dragon myself and I love her to bits. She's the only non-G1 who's allowed in my lair.

5059698_350.png
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Oh she's lovely! Thank you for the good luck and bump c:
Oh she's lovely! Thank you for the good luck and bump c:
1 2