Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
good morning! I'm online and buying for gems or treasure!
good morning! I'm online and buying for gems or treasure!
@jetfeather

Sending over 20 lv 6's via PA!
@jetfeather

Sending over 20 lv 6's via PA!
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
@PinesAwait Yep, gotcha! Thanks for bearing with my delay! I was wrangling with the internet modem orz
@PinesAwait Yep, gotcha! Thanks for bearing with my delay! I was wrangling with the internet modem orz
ZR271yP.gifeASrqZ4.gif
@Jetfeather

It happens! It's wonderful that you're helping with the push! I don't mind waiting a moment to get some treasure :D
@Jetfeather

It happens! It's wonderful that you're helping with the push! I don't mind waiting a moment to get some treasure :D
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
@PinesAwait aha, I'm glad ^^" Thank you, too! It's even more wonderful that you're helping with the push as well haha
@PinesAwait aha, I'm glad ^^" Thank you, too! It's even more wonderful that you're helping with the push as well haha
ZR271yP.gifeASrqZ4.gif
Gonna be on for a while now; thank you so much to those that have already sent and to those that will ^^
Gonna be on for a while now; thank you so much to those that have already sent and to those that will ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Online to receive Dragons via PA!
Online to receive Dragons via PA!

Someday I'll put something creative here.
I'm online and receiving!
I'm online and receiving!
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
hmmm question, is there anywhere we can see how many tickets we have/levels we've sent? i'm sorry if i'm not looking properly but i can't seem to find it :o @Skyeline
hmmm question, is there anywhere we can see how many tickets we have/levels we've sent? i'm sorry if i'm not looking properly but i can't seem to find it :o @Skyeline
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
@Sharkra

We're not actually recording dragons/levels, since this is a buy thread and not a raffle, with the idea being you get an increased payout over exalting it yourself but there are no additional prizes to get tickets for. o: Sorry about any confusion!
@Sharkra

We're not actually recording dragons/levels, since this is a buy thread and not a raffle, with the idea being you get an increased payout over exalting it yourself but there are no additional prizes to get tickets for. o: Sorry about any confusion!
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14