Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] One in a One Hundred Million Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156
Okay, so I’ve gotten it in my head I need to own a dragon that has defied the odds. A jackpot winner. I’m not too fussed on colors, just nothing pink or purple (but really I can scatter it so whatever works bring it all). PLEASE NOTE: this is not a challenge request; I am only logging my personal attempts here for the giggles. I am actively hoping someone has already bred this dragon and that I may purchase them. But if I manage to hatch them myself while waiting for someone to come forward it’s just a bonus. ;3

Requirements:
One of the parents must be a wildclaw, the other must be a plentiful parent.
The baby MUST have inherited three gem genes from either parent, but the opposing parent’s genes must be basic.
Ex. Dad is a tundra with all basic genes, Mom is a wildclaw with cry/fac/glim. Offspring is a wildclaw Matching the mom’s genes.
Bonus points if the parents are named Impossible Odds

This is probably gonna take a long, long time so pull up a chair guys. :3 No need to ping, I am subscribed!

If you want to lend one of your all gem gene wcs (male or female) for this project I would be eternally grateful! ^^ They’d only sit for one nest and saves me the trouble of buying many wcs and then exalting.

Current Attempts:

I lost count, but trust me it’s a large number.

Pinglist:

BraveEguana
Brightice
Emmie
cinnamonbitz17
Rosewing
historyfox
1000unicorns
Birdo
peyp
tiredtheo247
babysaxon
horizon3
dewdropofdragon
Runewitch31137
popplio
Moichao10
dragonhorselover
phoenixfyre
lundlaeva
ikilou
gravityripple
Wintaclu
phoenixmiko
dfinch
gardentoaster
Kestrad
barbarafett
aquasoars
lynterriaHatake
zenhugz
apfelobst
spicecookie
sheofsilence
thetinyshiloh
kelpsi
wintercovers
superninjadragon
asylumbat
trustrae
wonderling
xBlackheartx
kava
foggydownpour
Arazamatazza
shiroflightsong
karrikut
toastings
EccentricElf23
Ellapinky
rahstis
fireheartsong
alkhor
lunaar
aquatic
ving
yamatsumori
Dembai
twilightstars
Daylily
Blenore
messengerdragon
Nevreme
sincerity11
lightbreaker
Ecliptique
Nemaira
Byggden
DTEvie
Blackcatthirteen
navigatorbree
FallenEclipse
xiEmber
ImpossibleJedi4
jorlue
books
wolfbyte
chasingfeathers
sackname
fynch
EtherealOblivion
Umpaloompa
iloveotters100
lunalis
lightsgodown
Artability
Hotwingz
orgetzu
redpanda5271
Mewbladexxx
Mackico
awanderingprson
sinjin
fallingslowly
djseizure
JennaQuinn
Catindisguise
ekynamor
mzvalkyrie
crymich
phoebebird
bloopp
ostoserottelija
rhodostefanos
friendhamster
Overlordpony
Okay, so I’ve gotten it in my head I need to own a dragon that has defied the odds. A jackpot winner. I’m not too fussed on colors, just nothing pink or purple (but really I can scatter it so whatever works bring it all). PLEASE NOTE: this is not a challenge request; I am only logging my personal attempts here for the giggles. I am actively hoping someone has already bred this dragon and that I may purchase them. But if I manage to hatch them myself while waiting for someone to come forward it’s just a bonus. ;3

Requirements:
One of the parents must be a wildclaw, the other must be a plentiful parent.
The baby MUST have inherited three gem genes from either parent, but the opposing parent’s genes must be basic.
Ex. Dad is a tundra with all basic genes, Mom is a wildclaw with cry/fac/glim. Offspring is a wildclaw Matching the mom’s genes.
Bonus points if the parents are named Impossible Odds

This is probably gonna take a long, long time so pull up a chair guys. :3 No need to ping, I am subscribed!

If you want to lend one of your all gem gene wcs (male or female) for this project I would be eternally grateful! ^^ They’d only sit for one nest and saves me the trouble of buying many wcs and then exalting.

Current Attempts:

I lost count, but trust me it’s a large number.

Pinglist:

BraveEguana
Brightice
Emmie
cinnamonbitz17
Rosewing
historyfox
1000unicorns
Birdo
peyp
tiredtheo247
babysaxon
horizon3
dewdropofdragon
Runewitch31137
popplio
Moichao10
dragonhorselover
phoenixfyre
lundlaeva
ikilou
gravityripple
Wintaclu
phoenixmiko
dfinch
gardentoaster
Kestrad
barbarafett
aquasoars
lynterriaHatake
zenhugz
apfelobst
spicecookie
sheofsilence
thetinyshiloh
kelpsi
wintercovers
superninjadragon
asylumbat
trustrae
wonderling
xBlackheartx
kava
foggydownpour
Arazamatazza
shiroflightsong
karrikut
toastings
EccentricElf23
Ellapinky
rahstis
fireheartsong
alkhor
lunaar
aquatic
ving
yamatsumori
Dembai
twilightstars
Daylily
Blenore
messengerdragon
Nevreme
sincerity11
lightbreaker
Ecliptique
Nemaira
Byggden
DTEvie
Blackcatthirteen
navigatorbree
FallenEclipse
xiEmber
ImpossibleJedi4
jorlue
books
wolfbyte
chasingfeathers
sackname
fynch
EtherealOblivion
Umpaloompa
iloveotters100
lunalis
lightsgodown
Artability
Hotwingz
orgetzu
redpanda5271
Mewbladexxx
Mackico
awanderingprson
sinjin
fallingslowly
djseizure
JennaQuinn
Catindisguise
ekynamor
mzvalkyrie
crymich
phoebebird
bloopp
ostoserottelija
rhodostefanos
friendhamster
Overlordpony
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
So in the case of the tundra and the wildclaw, you're looking for the wildclaw with the three rarest genes? I wish you luck! I've never had that kind of luck. XD
So in the case of the tundra and the wildclaw, you're looking for the wildclaw with the three rarest genes? I wish you luck! I've never had that kind of luck. XD
Get this accent here!
@Prismdragonfly
Yep, gonna be a long haul. xD I’ve gotten imps from mirror and imp pairings that managed to get iri/shim but not the full parent’s gem genes before. xP So here’s hoping someone else can get it.
@Prismdragonfly
Yep, gonna be a long haul. xD I’ve gotten imps from mirror and imp pairings that managed to get iri/shim but not the full parent’s gem genes before. xP So here’s hoping someone else can get it.
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@AeonsMusings
Do you have any specific gem genes in mind? This sounds like a fun challenge, I wouldn't mind giving it a go ^_^
@AeonsMusings
Do you have any specific gem genes in mind? This sounds like a fun challenge, I wouldn't mind giving it a go ^_^
Xe31U.gifA5z4M.gifHkchr.gifCtqXe.gif
@Bashfulbat
Not particularly. (: I prefer the new genes to the older, so a baby getting met/ally or wasp/bee or pet/butt is better than cry/face or iri/shim. Of the terts glimmer, opal, stained, and filigree are my preferred. But yeah, I’m not gonna be too too picky since the baby is already gonna be hard enough to get.
@Bashfulbat
Not particularly. (: I prefer the new genes to the older, so a baby getting met/ally or wasp/bee or pet/butt is better than cry/face or iri/shim. Of the terts glimmer, opal, stained, and filigree are my preferred. But yeah, I’m not gonna be too too picky since the baby is already gonna be hard enough to get.
Ooh, this is a fun math problem! I'm going to give it a try if you don't mind.
Using the statistics from Straif's breeding rarity chart...

Imperial vs plentiful: 97% plentiful
Wildclaw vs plentiful: 99% plentiful
Gem gene vs basic: 99% basic (times 3)

so: 1/100 * 1/100 * 1/100 * 3/100 (Imperial) = 3 in 100,000,000
so: 1/100 * 1/100 * 1/100 * 1/100 (Wildclaw) = 1 in 100,000,000

You're going for WAY rarer than one in a million... that's one in 100 million! NICE.

And how many dragons are on the site right now? Well, as I write this, lucky number #40654065 has just hatched. That's 40,654,065. Only 40 million dragons have ever existed.
That means the dragon you want most likely hasn't even been hatched yet! And might not be hatched for another several years.

Good luck! This is an awesome quest.
Ooh, this is a fun math problem! I'm going to give it a try if you don't mind.
Using the statistics from Straif's breeding rarity chart...

Imperial vs plentiful: 97% plentiful
Wildclaw vs plentiful: 99% plentiful
Gem gene vs basic: 99% basic (times 3)

so: 1/100 * 1/100 * 1/100 * 3/100 (Imperial) = 3 in 100,000,000
so: 1/100 * 1/100 * 1/100 * 1/100 (Wildclaw) = 1 in 100,000,000

You're going for WAY rarer than one in a million... that's one in 100 million! NICE.

And how many dragons are on the site right now? Well, as I write this, lucky number #40654065 has just hatched. That's 40,654,065. Only 40 million dragons have ever existed.
That means the dragon you want most likely hasn't even been hatched yet! And might not be hatched for another several years.

Good luck! This is an awesome quest.
I'm always looking for Platinum/Black/Platinum and Platinum/Black/Black dragons!
@AeonsMusings

Oh boy, good luck! I've had lucky imp/plentiful hatches before with like one gem gene, but never this specific.
@AeonsMusings

Oh boy, good luck! I've had lucky imp/plentiful hatches before with like one gem gene, but never this specific.
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
I'm going to give this a go. Found a lovely little Fae that I'm going to strip the genes off of and breed it with my Met/Alloy/Opal Wildclaw girl.

The babies will be Obsidian/Obsidian/x with the x being between Spearmint and Blush.

*Subs in the meantime.*
I'm going to give this a go. Found a lovely little Fae that I'm going to strip the genes off of and breed it with my Met/Alloy/Opal Wildclaw girl.

The babies will be Obsidian/Obsidian/x with the x being between Spearmint and Blush.

*Subs in the meantime.*
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifFd5cQVO.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
She/Her pronouns please!
@entropic
Bless you for the math because I am absolutely horrid at it. ^^ But thank you! I’ll have to change the title now. xP

@tinytalkingtina
Thanks so much! (: Yeah, it’s always a treat to get em but I’m not sure this one has ever been looked for before. xD

@zazikel
O: Oh my that sounds lovely! Best of luck in your nests!
@entropic
Bless you for the math because I am absolutely horrid at it. ^^ But thank you! I’ll have to change the title now. xP

@tinytalkingtina
Thanks so much! (: Yeah, it’s always a treat to get em but I’m not sure this one has ever been looked for before. xD

@zazikel
O: Oh my that sounds lovely! Best of luck in your nests!
Good luck!!
I'm currently breeding my progens' first child (fae) with an XXX moon cry/fac/glim imperial, so I'm giving this thread a sub! :)
Good luck!!
I'm currently breeding my progens' first child (fae) with an XXX moon cry/fac/glim imperial, so I'm giving this thread a sub! :)
Ellie| She/Her | FR +9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156