Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2
Hey there! sorry for the late reply, I haven't had time to be active on here. Anyways, the only thing that I would need to have in order to send over Rome to you is a dragon in return, sort of like insurance that I will get him back. Sorry if this sounds strange, all I mean is that while you have Rome, I'll have one of your dragons and once you are done, we will switch back. I won't breed your dragon or anything
Hey there! sorry for the late reply, I haven't had time to be active on here. Anyways, the only thing that I would need to have in order to send over Rome to you is a dragon in return, sort of like insurance that I will get him back. Sorry if this sounds strange, all I mean is that while you have Rome, I'll have one of your dragons and once you are done, we will switch back. I won't breed your dragon or anything
hu72dVR.png
Sorry for the late response! Idunno much about breeding projects since I really only just... randomly breed my dragons together... but I would love to help if I can/if you'd still like my assistance!
Sorry for the late response! Idunno much about breeding projects since I really only just... randomly breed my dragons together... but I would love to help if I can/if you'd still like my assistance!
u28bzYI.png1586_200px_madolche_by_miirshroom-dcec1cf.pngi0G0zFy.png
1 2