Find a Dragon
Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2
Hey I'm currently trying to breed a dragon with the colours antique/moon/metals with opal and your dragons are the closest for the project. If you don't want too, totally understandable! I can provide studding fee or hatchlings as payment and I'm willing to send collateral if you want it
Females: @SafiraThePanther (Siva)@FlyingDutchess (Saeurella)
Males: @Kalorii (Azcael) @Carnimirie (Shin)
Thanks for reading my request!
Hey I'm currently trying to breed a dragon with the colours antique/moon/metals with opal and your dragons are the closest for the project. If you don't want too, totally understandable! I can provide studding fee or hatchlings as payment and I'm willing to send collateral if you want it
Females: @SafiraThePanther (Siva)@FlyingDutchess (Saeurella)
Males: @Kalorii (Azcael) @Carnimirie (Shin)
Thanks for reading my request!
FR+18 ~ Aussie ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~
Feel free to ask me any Questions!
@Raydioactive

I'm not keen on lending out my dragons, nothing against you personally! I've just been burnt before :[] and it took me ages to breed Saeurella.
HOWEVER! I bred her to give me lots of beautiful babies (just haven't been breeding her that much lol) and I just put her on a nest with Nomos and you could have one of the offspring free of charge if they could help you along (I breed for fun, don't care much for profit).
@Raydioactive

I'm not keen on lending out my dragons, nothing against you personally! I've just been burnt before :[] and it took me ages to breed Saeurella.
HOWEVER! I bred her to give me lots of beautiful babies (just haven't been breeding her that much lol) and I just put her on a nest with Nomos and you could have one of the offspring free of charge if they could help you along (I breed for fun, don't care much for profit).
@FlyingDutchess
I completely understand and I would love to take you up on that offer!
@FlyingDutchess
I completely understand and I would love to take you up on that offer!
@Raydioactive

I'll keep you posted :) good luck with the project in the meantime!
@Raydioactive

I'll keep you posted :) good luck with the project in the meantime!
@Raydioactive Sorry, I have a lot of Shins in my lair, which one were you inquiring after? May be willing to consider lending, depending on which one it is!
@Raydioactive Sorry, I have a lot of Shins in my lair, which one were you inquiring after? May be willing to consider lending, depending on which one it is!
sEHHQlL.pngUAhH4h6.pngF1VaRWN.pngW9Ew1Ol.png1LDX09c.pngdKMIE4u.png9KYYpWL.pngnFg3qVJ.png WVviIzM.pngeJlYHS7.png4amEjvc.pngVeAUBHV.pngjxQBuXD.png 5jalyiR.pngqEk2NRE.pngPWEmOPW.pngE7LGv21.png03Nt3eg.png46vIbcJ.pngzlTpkeg.png
@Carnimirie
Ahh sorry! I completely didn't notice that there were multiple! The coatl on your first page I believe
@Carnimirie
Ahh sorry! I completely didn't notice that there were multiple! The coatl on your first page I believe
@Raydioactive ah, if it's that one, I'm sorry but I would prefer not to lend him out.
@Raydioactive ah, if it's that one, I'm sorry but I would prefer not to lend him out.
sEHHQlL.pngUAhH4h6.pngF1VaRWN.pngW9Ew1Ol.png1LDX09c.pngdKMIE4u.png9KYYpWL.pngnFg3qVJ.png WVviIzM.pngeJlYHS7.png4amEjvc.pngVeAUBHV.pngjxQBuXD.png 5jalyiR.pngqEk2NRE.pngPWEmOPW.pngE7LGv21.png03Nt3eg.png46vIbcJ.pngzlTpkeg.png
@Carnimirie
No problem!
@Carnimirie
No problem!
@Raydioactive
I'd rather not lend out my dragon, sorry!
@Raydioactive
I'd rather not lend out my dragon, sorry!
@Kalorii
No problem!
@Kalorii
No problem!
1 2