Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] 3 to 5 digit ( - Long Term - )
1 2
Quote:
This is a long term goal!
In have more than enough funds, so now I am setting out to find a 5 digit dragon or lower. Bred is okay, but I prefer no 'unnamed'children. But bonus for unbed.

- [] - [] - [] -

I have to offer:
40+ mil treasure, 20+ k gems, retired items, and art

- [] - [] - [] -

Please ping me with your dragon and an approximate range for price!
Quote:
This is a long term goal!
In have more than enough funds, so now I am setting out to find a 5 digit dragon or lower. Bred is okay, but I prefer no 'unnamed'children. But bonus for unbed.

- [] - [] - [] -

I have to offer:
40+ mil treasure, 20+ k gems, retired items, and art

- [] - [] - [] -

Please ping me with your dragon and an approximate range for price!
NFSZSxV.gif
Quote:
dragons of interest:

none yet
Quote:
dragons of interest:

none yet
NFSZSxV.gif
@LaughingZuru

I saw 2 four digit and 2 three digit dragons on the AH

http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_id_length=4%2C3&collapse=1
@LaughingZuru

I saw 2 four digit and 2 three digit dragons on the AH

http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_id_length=4%2C3&collapse=1
@LaughingZuru

I just want to wish you luck and offer some information for a point of reference. I bought my 3 digit for over 122K gems pure, both my 4 digits for 55K gems pure each, and my 5 digits for about 6-10K gems pure each.
@LaughingZuru

I just want to wish you luck and offer some information for a point of reference. I bought my 3 digit for over 122K gems pure, both my 4 digits for 55K gems pure each, and my 5 digits for about 6-10K gems pure each.
Qn4lcwg.png
@Nerilka Thank you for the info (I'll admit, a little higher than I had anticipated) I updated my front post to better accommodate the need!
@Nerilka Thank you for the info (I'll admit, a little higher than I had anticipated) I updated my front post to better accommodate the need!
NFSZSxV.gif
@LaughingZuru

Glad the info might be helpful. Best of luck!
@LaughingZuru

Glad the info might be helpful. Best of luck!
Qn4lcwg.png
^
^
NFSZSxV.gif
^
^
NFSZSxV.gif
^
^
NFSZSxV.gif
^
^